[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is a supplemental thread to discuss the game. Dubs fan here.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
File: finals_pic.jpg (53 KB, 519x326) Image search: [Google]
finals_pic.jpg
53 KB, 519x326
This is a supplemental thread to discuss the game.
Dubs fan here. That was a hell of a game, and exactly what a non refball game looks like.
>>
>>68716942
golden state had the weight of the world on their shoulders, all in all it was a close game.
>>
Was tense. I'm glad the outcome was cut and dry with next to zero ref involvement, seeing very little RIGGED posts despite that being an overbearing theme going into the game.
>>
>>68716977
After the end of the 3rd, I knew it was going to be decided by 1 basket in the last 30 seconds.
>>
no one could reliably score in the last 6 minutes
>>
>>68716942
Dubs choked in the end. Lost the ball due to fancy passes. Threw away three consecutive turnovers in the last 90 seconds. Green carried the team. The man is the definition of heart.
>>
>>68717022
I am still pissed about the poor officiating in game 5 and 6 but there was no question about tonight, and both teams preformed beautiful.
>>
>>68717022
>next to zero ref involvement

bait
>>
>>68717114
>given wide open look after look in his hot spot all game
I'd say less heart and more luck that he plays on the same team as Klay and Steph
>>
I wanted to douse my eyes with bleach on every Curry turnover, Jesus Christ!
>>
>>68717114
It all came down to a 3 pointer with less then a minute to go. Again I am a (local) dubs fan, and both teams played incredible defense.
>>
>>68717138
For once, every call was completely correct.
>>
>>68717141
He's the only one with killer instinct. Steph and Klay seem to get discouraged easily. Green never gives up.
>>
>>68717249
Green and iggy are the true heroes
>>
It makes me happy knowing that croatbro who bet all that money had it pay off like that
>>
MVPs for both teams

Cavs: Lebron, Kyrie, Love, JR, debatably Thompson

GSW: Green, Klay, Barbosa for the 2 minutes he played
>>
>>68717915
oh how could i forget iguedala, that dude is great, even with the back injury game 6 he was playing his best
>>
Is there a source for Klay not shaking hands after the game?

I need it to troll the fuck out of warriors "fans"
>>
Live by the 3, die by the 3: the series
>>
>>68717964
that kyrie 3 dagger was ridiculous
>>
>>68717141
He still made those three's, and battled on I the glass and in the lane. I'm a Houstonian rooting for Cleveland since last year, and fuck the meme team.
>>
That LeBron block made the entire bar QUAKE!!!
>>
>>68717945
It was on ESPN national television.

They showed him running down the tunnel crying lik a little bitch litterally 15seconds after the final whistle.

Never kekd so hard in my life.

Especially after he tried to call legod out as soft earlier in the series
>>
>>68718061
oh I didn't know it was on TV. I was downtown, so after the game was over I didn't see anything that happened.
>>
How do you think the series would have turned out if the officials where not so terrible in Cleveland?
Or, if every game was officiated as well as tonight?
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.