[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
any clevelanders here? whats the city like right now?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: U3bTN5B.jpg (799 KB, 2047x1803) Image search: [Google]
U3bTN5B.jpg
799 KB, 2047x1803
any clevelanders here? whats the city like right now?
>>
>>68714884
hey, that's pretty good
>>
Pierogies are being thrown from windows as the sounds of love making echo through the streets.
>>
Nothing by cheers in the neighborhood, drivers from downtown are freaking out passing my place. Feels damn good.
>>
bunch of niggers breaking windows and stealing cars
>>
>>68714884
Got back it was a ton of cheering and some dancing on the cars. I can't believe we fucking did it
>>
>>68714884
In a westside suburb
Everyone honking and cheering as I drove home drunk.
Cops do not give a shit
>>
>>68715233
So the usual?
>>
>>68715244
>we
(You) didn't do anything, professional athletes who get paid more than you'll ever make in a dozen lifetimes did it.
>>
>>68715233
in Cleveland here
Most of the rioting is from white people....
>>
>>68715331
WE DID IT YOU FUCK
>>
>>68714884
Lit as fuck

Amazing

I don't even know what I feel right now
>>
>>68715343
t. Butthurt negro
>>
File: giphy.gif (166 KB, 500x369) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
166 KB, 500x369
>Wade
>>
>>68715233
One cop car got busted up (ACAB desu) and that's it, stay salty Oakland/Detroit, fucking kill youself
>>
/LIFELONG/ here

I don't know what it's like in Cleveland though because I've never been in Ohio before though
>>
lmao i live in the suburbs and motherfuckers were lighting up fireworks and shit

one dude started running down the street screaming at the top of his lungs lmao

fucking awesome night
>>
>>68714884

cleveland 19 news is drinking champagne on live tv

people are dancing on top of a bus and a fire truck

a dick's sporting goods is swamped with people buying championship t-shirts and other stuff.
>>
Lots of fireworks were going off, but they've calmed down a bit.
>>
I was fucking my gf in the parking garage stairway behind the stadium and people have been high fiving me and cheering me on.

pretty fun night
>>
>>68715526
>cleveland 19 news
got livestream?
>>
>>68714884
GUNSHOT EVERYWHERE
RIOTS
WE
DONT
CARE

>52 YEARS
>>
Just a lot of fireworks and people driving down the road yelling and honking where I live. Lots of barbecues and parties happening in backyards.
>>
>>68715233
>>68715402
/pol/ pls go
>>
>>68714884
>Heat vs Bucks on scoreboard
>>
>>68715466
Tennessee?
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.