[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is the western conferences reign of terror finally over? Only
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: Western_Conference_(NBA)_logo.gif (29 KB, 283x293) Image search: [Google]
Western_Conference_(NBA)_logo.gif
29 KB, 283x293
Is the western conferences reign of terror finally over?

Only team left in the west worth a damn OKC.
>>
The Spurs will be back. As long as they have Pop and Buford they'll be back.

No idea on the rest of them, though. If Durant leaves OKC and some of the Warriors' golden team leave them in free agency, the West could get scrambled.
>>
Rockets are taking over with Harden-Phoenix Suns 7 second offense prepare your anus next year you faggots
>>
>>68713370
Yeah but the Cavaliers reign of terror begins because the east is still dogshit. I should know i'm a goddamned Pacers fan.
>>
>Western Conference reign of terror
>7-6 since 2004
Now before that was a reign of terror
>>
>>68713528
How do you feel about the T'Wolves?
>>
File: portlandtrailblazers.gif (14 KB, 363x300) Image search: [Google]
portlandtrailblazers.gif
14 KB, 363x300
Believe
>>
>>68713517
Rockets fan here. The fuck are you saying, you fuckin' idiot? Shitposts only work if you have some evidence to back 'em up with, and we've got none for this. We haven't hit rock bottom yet, so I don't see any sign of the Rockets "taking over". You need to step back, faggot.
>>
File: jazz.jpg (17 KB, 430x278) Image search: [Google]
jazz.jpg
17 KB, 430x278
>we taking over senpai
>>
>>68713713
Don't know, they've got some decent talent, just need to make it all cohesive, and they could be pretty good.
>>
>>68713906
Alright, cool. That's pretty much how I feel rn.
>>
>>68714020
Keep developing Wiggins and he could probably be your star, that's what we did with PG13. It took him a couple years and now he's the 2nd best east player.
>>
east is total dogshit man
like ten teams are rebuilding right now
>>
File: 1456026374361.jpg (31 KB, 599x335) Image search: [Google]
1456026374361.jpg
31 KB, 599x335
>>68713717
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.