[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/heem/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 122
File: basedRedKing.png (812 KB, 1367x768) Image search: [Google]
basedRedKing.png
812 KB, 1367x768
Rory lost
>>
and Weidman didn't look good
>>
mods deleting all rory/mma threads for some reason
>>
>>68670039
maybe they're upset that he lost
>>
File: schaub.jpg (80 KB, 682x720) Image search: [Google]
schaub.jpg
80 KB, 682x720
>>
File: Bosse vs O'Connell.webm (3 MB, 1067x600) Image search: [Google]
Bosse vs O'Connell.webm
3 MB, 1067x600
>>
>>68670089
this was unreal
>>
lads out of all of the sports how come all of the autism is found in /heem/?
>>
>>68670117
the guy standing beside me at the fights drank like six tallboys total and he was so drunk that he was out of his fucking mind, not making any sense at all, could barely walk and he was there with a very pretty girl who apparently was not his girlfriend and just stood beside him all night

it was super super weird
I think he must have taken something else that amplified the booze
>>
File: TRIGGERED.webm (139 KB, 304x184) Image search: [Google]
TRIGGERED.webm
139 KB, 304x184
I fell asleep lads....
>>
>>68669810
You've yet again brought up empathy and psychopathy unprompted. All I can say is that you are clearly not clearly stating or previewing your intention. It's really irrelevant either way

The alliteration is unintentional, but perhaps you could be onto something and it has become second-hand for me, natural, to just talk in that manner thus underscoring how prevalent this "intelligence" thing is

Regardless, it's quite ironic. You're quite clearly talking with an intent to try and upset me, underscoring your own apparent lack of empathy. I won't ever claim to be a bit of an ass and irrational at times. But I won't ever claim others be non-empathetic from pure 4chan experiences. It's a poor excuse for our current society but this can be a pretty deplorable place, an outlet for real-life anger. Not that I necessarily go here to let off steam or exhibit anger I want to in real life. I'm going off on a bit of a tangent here though

My main point being how ironic it is that you've essentially become the monster you've feared, the "smartass". Perhaps my own assessment of our complex was wrong, it is an intelligence complex that you have, and you fear what you are or are becoming

For the sake of this discussion at least. Quite an inane discussion but I feel confident that I've accomplished something reasonable today.
>>
>>68670148
which fights you miss? watch every fight with a finish, and bosse and soto fight
>>
>>68670182
Right before Cowboy vs Cote.
>>
>>68670189
Randos-Jones was good.
>>
>>68670200
At least you saw most of it not all of Bosse-O'Connell

Is that a certified spicy banger? Or did it just fall short?
>>
>>68670214
I feel like it was missing something.
>>
>>68670214
Buddy you need to watch that fight
>>
File: 1460920951290.jpg (73 KB, 607x583) Image search: [Google]
1460920951290.jpg
73 KB, 607x583
>rory broke his nose in training
>rory broke his nose in the 5th round
he's done, cant fix a nose
>>
File: nooooooooooooo.webm (176 KB, 374x216) Image search: [Google]
nooooooooooooo.webm
176 KB, 374x216
http://www.sherdog.com/news/news/Derek-Brunson-Out-of-UFC-200-Bout-Against-Gegard-Mousasi-106691
Here we go....
>>
>>68670182

I totally agree! Telling people to shoot themselves is a reasonably measured response to being disagreed with on the internet. Really not lowering the tone at all. It isn't even slightly dark making several suicide references whilst people guess you have no friends.

I do have empathy! I told you it was probably because you are too intelligent for people to bond with on an emotional level; that was nice wasn't it?
>>
>>68670252
the cowboy fight is worth watching

check youtube, someone will have it ripped for a few more hours.

fuck it, i'll find a link
>>
>>68670271

Lawler literally deleted his nose
>>
>>68670296
I didn't tell anyone to shoot themselves. But okay.

>that was nice wasn't it

Not particularly. And it's quite clear your intent here isn't to be helpful or simply scolding but also to be rude as well. But I suppose that's just me inferring from my conceived tone of you. But you also have a quite clearly sarcastic way of typing so I defend my claim with that reasoning. You seem to be trying to justify your own behaviors with "well it's not not as rude!!". Two wrongs do not make a right, something I think the world, including our little one in this thread and website can learn greatly from
>>
>>68670352
>>68670296
you're both autistic

give me a (you)
>>
>>68670363
No bullying, please.
>>
File: hello.png (78 KB, 1769x808) Image search: [Google]
hello.png
78 KB, 1769x808
>>68670352
>>
>>68670363
it's called poes law mate
>>
>>68670296
I'm just skimming your posts but I also hate it when people refer to suicide so crassly.
>>
>>68670352
>Not particularly. And it's quite clear your intent here isn't to be helpful or simply scolding but also to be rude as well. But I suppose that's just me inferring from my conceived tone of you. But you also have a quite clearly sarcastic way of typing so I defend my claim with that reasoning.

Yeah you've got it.

>You seem to be trying to justify your own behaviors with "well it's not not as rude!!"

And then you lost it.

I was being sarcastic, it was rude. Trust your instincts.
>>
>>68670392
I'll be honest here. That's a bit disturbing you actually wrote that.

Regardless, your fallible arguing no matter how much I "confirm" it, literally does apply to you as well. You've made a bizarre psycho-analysis to begin with, making one in return seems pretty irrelevant

Dismissive isn't antonymous with systematically replying to everything, which you seem to be doing as well, far more than me imo

I don't recall reversing any personal criticisms other than this I suppose, but that's an incredibly fallible way of arguing, especially since the criticism in itself literally applies to you in this way, as yourself has mapped out.

I see at this point if you even were at any you are done with engaging in any actual discourse. I can't possibly imagine where it's stemmed from after a previously stupid argument about striking. I would tell you 'whatever floats your boat" but this is helping no one and only hurting you. So I'd advise not doing this in the future
>>
File: 1466200246429.png (418 KB, 676x699) Image search: [Google]
1466200246429.png
418 KB, 676x699
>>68670392
>>68670499
>>68670482
the ride never ends
>>
>>68670482
Instincts are clearly what lead to this whole debacle. Thinking prevents these sort of things. Regardless I still think you're trying to deflect your own behaviors because someone else was worse.

Not to imply anyone has or is acting rationally
>>
File: ebin may.jpg (2 MB, 678x2809) Image search: [Google]
ebin may.jpg
2 MB, 678x2809
>>68670524
Has this been updated yet?
>>
File: NiD4nlR.jpg (19 KB, 272x280) Image search: [Google]
NiD4nlR.jpg
19 KB, 272x280
>>
SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU KEK FUCKS I'M HERE TO TALK ABOUT BIS "THE BONG" KING AND DELETED FACIAL APPENDAGES

WHO THE FUCK DO YOU GOT BETWEEN FRONKS AND ALDO FOR THE INTERIM MANLET CHAMPIONSHIP

FUCK
>>
>>68670499

I told you I love showing people with intelligence complexes that they've formed as a coping mechanism for having no friends that the reason they have no friends is actually because they're not intelligent in the same way normal people are. I'm doing my PhD in mechanisms in coping and denial so that's why I'm coming off as cruel. You're actually partially right about some of the rest but you have me confused with the other guy talking about 'striking'. I'm one of the GB flag guys, the one who has been 'vague' with you. Anyway, can you please use a tripcode from now on?
>>
>>68670585
I genuinely think Aldo has been USADA'd, regardless of Conor fight

Frankie wins by TKO, 4th round, good fight regardless though,
>>
>>68670595
You decided to chime in about my "complex" after a post I made regarding the striking with Koreshkov and Rory

How people act on 4chan is not the way they act in real life, different degrees of course for different people. But that's a whole other discussion for another time that we briefly touched base on.

The rest of your post is again quite opaque and I'm not really picking up what you're putting down. Are you saying you're coping with your own intelligence complex? If so then please know that I am genuine in that I am sorry for any offending remarks, regardless if it's true or not. The issue obviously slights you in one way or another. You quite obviously have an issue with people like that from what you've experienced one way or another. But as you (may?) have said, you are similarly acting out in that way right now
>>
File: png.png (14 KB, 1245x183) Image search: [Google]
png.png
14 KB, 1245x183
>>68670539

Here's the 'not vague' version.
>>
>>68670698
I'd like know how made the link with the narcissism, and the denial. The coping mechanism makes sense in your picture but is not applicable
>>
File: 2016-06-19_4-46-01.png (1 MB, 667x2816) Image search: [Google]
2016-06-19_4-46-01.png
1 MB, 667x2816
>>68670563
Here you go.
>>
File: 2016-06-19_4-46-01.png (1 MB, 667x2744) Image search: [Google]
2016-06-19_4-46-01.png
1 MB, 667x2744
>>68670563
Better crop
>>
>>68670724

Responding to psychoanalysis with psychoanalysis is the kind of thing somebody who thinks they are above comprehension does.

Not realising that by engaging what people say as thoroughly as you have been you show cognitive dissonance when you take the 'I'm a superior intellectual, you're barely worth my time' route.

Those two you've sort of picked up on after I said it, but it's the third one that makes it a heavy-set coping mechanism; and what's really cool about this situation is that you 'coped' with the first two by reversing them to project on me.

The third one you've carried on doing since I pointed it out. That's the basis of my PhD which is why I was so excited to meet somebody who could demonstrate it.

Any way, I'm done. Don't take it to heart, and you're right about me, it's just to cope with some uncomfortable truths about myself.
>>
>>68670089
straight ufc 1 shit
>>
>>68670585
MY BOY, Frankie. Round 5 TKO.
>>
>>68670854
>is the kind of thing somebody who thinks they are above comprehension does

Quite a stretch. Is any human truly to be comprehended so simply anyways? If to be comprehended at all? Especially with basically zero knowledge of the person? I don't think anyone including yourself would agree with that

>I'm a superior intellectual, you're barely worth my time

I haven't seriously taken that stance with you at all. But I can see where you got the idea from. A wrong presumption but not a baseless one

>The third you've carried on doing since i pointed it out

Defending myself and pointing out something in return isn't really 'deflecting", but I suppose there's another explanation for that

I sincerely hope you resolve whatever you need to. But I don't think the entire issue directly stems from a complex since you (along myself) have been so invested in this frankly ridiculous argument that we both concocted. Or maybe the root cause is the complex. But I think there are other factors, regardless I wish you well.

We seem to be both prideful people, to an extent where we drag our own pride through the mud in damage control to avoid any potential damage to our pride to begin with. This obviously backfires and has its own root causes.
>>
File: shiggy goof.jpg (16 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
shiggy goof.jpg
16 KB, 250x250
Thompson heems Hendricks
>I-it was USADA!

Thompson dominates Rory
>L-lawer broke him!
>>
File: looking for schaub posters.jpg (95 KB, 634x632) Image search: [Google]
looking for schaub posters.jpg
95 KB, 634x632
any 5%ers awake?
>>
do your best typing of jojo's accent in text

eh we'h eh dink dat we ahh gud aht fitin dey luv muy tai strikin' an i dun effen no ifff eet vernt fuh 'nvictehh unda spotleghht
>>
File: FIVE PERCENT NUTRITION.jpg (76 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
FIVE PERCENT NUTRITION.jpg
76 KB, 1280x720
>>68670975
HERE
>>
File: safedriving.png (587 KB, 715x475) Image search: [Google]
safedriving.png
587 KB, 715x475
>>68670991
rich bless, don't forget to do your fuckin vacuums
>>
File: banana.jpg (204 KB, 2060x816) Image search: [Google]
banana.jpg
204 KB, 2060x816
>>68670975
Certified natty, high-carb, low-fat, 30 banana a day minimum, raw vegan

Rich Piana

Inspiration to us all
>>
File: Looking for Brendan Schaub.png (261 KB, 545x460) Image search: [Google]
Looking for Brendan Schaub.png
261 KB, 545x460
>"Anybody seen Brendan?!"
>>
i feel like someone should alert brandon schaub that his life is in danger from ron piano
>>
I am never ever staying up to watch UFC ever again. I think I've grown out of this shit by now.

LMAO if you don't feel the same.
>>
i feel like someone should alert german psychologists of /heem/
>>
>>68671072
lithcuck is gonna put you to sleep soon enough, dont worry about it
>>
File: PraticeShootingSchaubPosters.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
PraticeShootingSchaubPosters.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
>>68671069
agreed
>>
>>68670146
dude I've been this dude before. I was drunk as shit and just called this chick i hadn't seen in a while and we had sex and did X earlier in the day (like an hour and a half earlier.) We listened to a lot of Basement Jaxx and went to this bar when and I realized that I didn't really like her that much so I just kinda sat there watching the fights and dancing in my seat to fighter entrances and buying her drinks and hoping she'd get bored and leave. that was around like UFC 101. i remember this one dude getting mad because it was his ex-girlfriend and we were both fucked up to bolivian and it was his ufc little party. then he lost 200 dollars betting on forrest griffin and everyone made fun of him.

we both were feeling the residual X the whole time and getting really into the fights. I think she was dancing and singing along to kendall grove's music, I don't remember what it was just that moment.
>>
Koreshkov is a better striker than Rory.
>>
Anyone else noticed how improved Donald Sir Ohnay's boxing looked?
>>
File: goof.png (114 KB, 226x282) Image search: [Google]
goof.png
114 KB, 226x282
>>68671131
>>
>>68670146
Lmao six tallboys, that's like two more beers than a regular sixpack
>>
>>68671072
Shut the fuck up, Gustav. Just make sure your ass shows up in Stockton-August 31st for /HEEM/ 1 so we can all watch lithcuck delete you.
>>
>>68670941

I actually want to take you up on your first point because you're right. My whole reasoning behind replying to you was that you can't ever comprehend yourself by definition and it's that process which creates your superego, second-hand knowledge via interacting with other people to form an image of yourself in your mind. My point has been that you seem to think that you're intellectually above people but that you shouldn't be so sure because people might see things that you are incapable of. You're right in identifying that there is something I dislike about you and I think you get the correct impression as to why - something to do with me disliking others putting people in boxes. But where I've been going wrong is I've been attempting to put you in a box which goes against my whole ethos to begin with. I wanted to point this out because there's the common ground, and also who gives a fuck about an anonymous personality online - we can embarrass ourselves as much as we want.

I'm also a gigantic faggot.
>>
>>68671152
You sound cute
>>
File: still my boy.png (2 MB, 1124x1298) Image search: [Google]
still my boy.png
2 MB, 1124x1298
They're still my boys ;_;
>>
>>68671152

>>68670941

Or I could be imitating you to prove a point in a way you can't not engage with. But I am a massive faggot still.
>>
>>68671152
Glad to see we had some sort of an understanding. Not good that it came in between a giant shitshow. But I suppose there's some sort of useful end result from all this. I'm going to make myself a nightcap then briefly contemplate the day's events including this then probably have an unrelated wet dream

I bid you adieu for now
>>
File: 1464825985192.png (232 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
1464825985192.png
232 KB, 512x384
>>68671150
Gustav is not an estonian name
>>
>>68671210
I disagree with the former and sometimes the latter. But that'll be another time when we point each other out. I'll probably just avoid it then however, because this has been an unnecessarily necessary and tiring experience even if it had some semblance of something positive
>>
>>68671287
https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Category:Estonian_male_given_names
>>
>>68669989
FIRAS IS A FUCKING SPORT KILLER

SOMEONE NEEDS TO HEEM THAT FAGGOT
>>
>>68671287
Plenty of Gustavs here in Estonia.

Also: if someone would get me tickets to Stockton, I'd definitely be there.
>>
Let's talk about Cehony's performance
>>
>>68671313
only made calderwood better, all the other tristar dorks looked like shit
>>
File: I beg your pardon.jpg (42 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
I beg your pardon.jpg
42 KB, 1280x720
>>68671308
It's from Sweden
>>
>>68671345
his shit was good, and though his kicking game wasn't used as much as usual, he had better hooks and actually used is wrestling for once.

Also on the ground, it shows that cowboy is way more then a scary triangle from guard guy.

hope he crushes bisbing's record and him and magny fight for title of the real fighter
>>
File: download (1).png (313 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
download (1).png
313 KB, 640x360
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>68671345
Arguably the best of his career, his striking looked impeccable, had a couple nice takedowns, good blowjob even though Cote was hurt when he showcased his best jizz

WEW
>>
>>68671393
>Hi there, Stephen. Why don't you have a seat?
>>
>>68669989
he fought like he was nose shy. He needed a wrestler as his first fight back after that nose shatter.
>>
lel everything on r/mma got taken down already
>>
>>68671518
His nose is fucked, he broke it during training and then in the fifth round.
>>
>>68671522
Pretty sure that's because FOX would be the ones putting out DMCAs. I uploaded a minute long clip of TFATK3D to Youtube and FOX took it down in about 5 seconds.
>>
So is OAM a future contender?
>>
someone should make a webm of all of the huge power punches that cutelaba took without even moving his head. that was fucking absurd.
>>
Maldonado expressed his concern over scoring. Kharitonov said it was a draw at best and now is hated by everyone.

Honoraburu rematch in Brazil soon.
>>
>>68669989

this is how you take out a karate fighter:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2lW0ZSyI0CM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfmLLpC1Y9A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wzZUTXAptYY

Don't know why a guy in one of the strongest MT camps in mma didn't shred wonderboy's legs.
>>
>>68669989

Minakov signed to UFC when?
>>
>>68670089
faggot herb stopping the round a good 5 seconds before it was even over
>>
>>68671717
not sure about the valtenili fight but I saw both nieky fights

daniels just spams kicks so holzken just waited till he got tired, got him in a corner and started throwing combos

plus straight MT doesnt beat that kind of karate, you need good counter boxing and leg kicks
>>
should i download prelims?
>>
>>68671152
you're a huge faggot wasting your time with a meme phd. i wish they'd let me across the atlantic so i could spit in your fucking face/heem you into next sunday.
>>
how did elias vs sam alvey go
>>
>>68671780

>>you need good leg kicks

thats exactly what I'm saying. Why doesn't anybody try to leg kick him though? Has anybody tried to leg kickwonderboy ever?

In that rory fight I did not see him throw a single leg kick. Rory just tried to get into the pocket and jab his way in.
>>
>>68671744
hello friend you seem to be confused Minakov is signed to bellator
>>
>>68671845
im sure they had their reasons, or rory just didnt want to throw them
>>
>>68671844
elias just bounced around kicking him and alvey didn't do anything

it was a shit fight but elias fought smart imagine the kicking version of the tri star jab
>>
>>68671803
Only if you want to want to get bent over in prison, you goof
>>
>>68671862
Kek, he's never going back there.
Amazing how Lellator didn't release him when they stripped him.
>>
>>68671883
>tri star jab
not a thing, norwegian slack
>>
>Literally 99% of my boys been getting rekt lately

Permaheem me
>>
>>68671909
>having more than 1 boy
what are you some kind of statist?
>>
>>68671907
i was referring to the tri star gym and farasa habi's proficiency for jabbing people and point striking

elias is a tri star fighter american muppet
>>
>>68671872

>> explanations is "reasons"
>> in a reply about MMA strategy

nice discussion bro. have you considered applying as a UFC analyst?
>>
>>68671903
>Amazing how Lellator didn't release him when they stripped him.

no it isn't its smart so he doesn't end up on their competitors roster
>>
I still haven't gotten an answer why 10-10s apparently couldn't be scored in Carvalho-Manhoef

Bellator's official rulebook says 10-10s are allowed for any fight
>>
Lads. How is traditional stuff like Judo and Karate making a resurgence? Why weren't they used much earlier?
>>
>>68671982
MMA judges have always been hesitant to give them
>>
>>68671862

His contract is up, its why he fought on the EFN fight card two days ago ya jebroni:

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2016/1/28/10858742/vitaly-minakov-bellator-heavyweight-champ-my-return-to-contract-negotiations-russia-ufc-mma
>>
>>68671969
how the fuck am I supposed to know why he didnt throw leg kicks

im sure you dont think you know more than zahabi, I dont either so Im sure he came up with a reason as to why

or else you could ask him on his youtube channel

you do realise that wonderboy used to train there at tristar right? he helped GSP for the condit and hendricks fight
>>
>>68671992
Judo has been major in MMA since the days of Fedor and Yoshida, if anything it's less significant now
Karate because guys like Thompson are becoming really good wrestlers too, like Chuck was
>>
>>68671999
Yeah but i had people telling me as if they weren't allowed to give 10-10s in that fight specifically
>>
>>68671992
because weak asian malets only used them instead of boxing and kick boxing studs
>>
File: 1465198179530.jpg (145 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1465198179530.jpg
145 KB, 640x640
>>68670291
>mfw UFC 200 crashes with no survivors
>mfw Tate/Nunes ends up as the main event
>>
>>68671992

The first truly great batch of fighters to come out were usually College Wrestlers or professional BJJ practitioners. The fighters need to follow the money.
>>
>>68671969
The only leg kick I remember MacDonald throwing was off by a mile. Wonderboy's spatial awareness is no joke. Jack Slack's write up before the fight is actually really good if you want a break down.

Not to mention he knows the kicking game way better than anybody he's going to face as long as Nieky Holzken doesn't sign up.
>>
>>68672001
thats not what i read, i thought he still had fights left on his bellator contract but he had gone rouge and was fighting in russia
>>
>>68669989
poor rory, the lawler fight really put the striker scare on him
>>
>>68672018
This desu
>>
>>68672050
I think he'd have looked like this regardless, Wonderboy is just really hard to get anything going on, he destroys you at range and counters you up close
>>
File: goof.png (106 KB, 291x385) Image search: [Google]
goof.png
106 KB, 291x385
>>68672045
>ack Slack's write up before the fight is actually really good
>>
File: smug schaub.jpg (69 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
smug schaub.jpg
69 KB, 640x640
>>68672038
hmmmmm
>>
>>68672074
It really is. He actually knows a lot about karate. Wonderboy is very much in his wheelhouse.
>>
>>68672067
I think he'd have been more daring desu, in the lawler fight he had the underdog courage but UFC hyped him up and got in his head as they always do
>>
File: goof9.png (21 KB, 109x110) Image search: [Google]
goof9.png
21 KB, 109x110
>>68672093
>hack slack knowing a lot about anything
I wonder whos behind this post
>>
>>68672097
He tried, but in every exchange he got outlanded
>>
>>68672125
I mean, you wanted analysis from 4chins. You might as well flip through an article written by somebody with some semblance of understanding. He touches on the leg kicks being used to prevent Wonderboy from circling out and containing him against the fence.
>>
File: 1449890144025.jpg (45 KB, 393x385) Image search: [Google]
1449890144025.jpg
45 KB, 393x385
>>68669989
Mfw Rory "The Red Meme" Macdonald is kill
>>
Wonderboy dun did it.

Proud of my boy.
>>
>>68671992

its a meme and you fell for it. Judo/karate has always had a presence in MMA.

Werdum is a Judo black belt. Gamburyan and Parisyan were both olympic team tier ( albeit not champions) Judoka. Fedor was was a national judo champion.

These guys are all old.

Same thing karate. You have Machida, Belfort ( black belt in shokotan), GSP ( 3rd degree shokotan). Plenty more if you dig deep enough.

Ronda/Wonderboy just stand out because they are literally top tier athletes in their areas that transitioned succesfully to MMA.

But Karate/Judo has always been in MMA.
>>
File: michaelboltonforrestgump2.jpg (35 KB, 426x425) Image search: [Google]
michaelboltonforrestgump2.jpg
35 KB, 426x425
>tfw you told people Rory had peaked as a fighter and was going to lose and people tried tot talk shit.
Where you at motherfuckers.
>>
>>68672561
wowh... you're telling me that the lawler fight had consequences.... wowh
>>
File: Hill vs Gray.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Hill vs Gray.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
Does Hill deserve another shot in the UFC? Shes kicking ass in Invicta
>>
so... bellator signing rory when exactly?
>>
>>68672013

I disagree with it being less significant. its just integrated well into many BJJ/MMA camps so lots of fighters learn/do it without really calling it "judo".

JBJ is a prime example of this. He makes use of trips/hip throws even though he's not formally trained in Judo. Its just the jackson-winklejon camp has integrated judo sweeps into their MMA so you just end up learning "Judo" throws without actually doing judo

Here's a compilation of tons of fighters without formal judo training actually pulling of some sweet throws ( diaz, jbj, randallman, etc)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOV3qVIEFng
>>
>>68672561

I don't think he peaked. His gameplan was off.
>>
File: Wonderboy Wheelkick.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Wonderboy Wheelkick.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>68672657
Well BJJ is an evolution of Judo and Wrestling and Judo priorities the takedown so it makes sense that there was some exchange of ideas between the 2 sports
>>
>>68672125

Jack is the best. You're a faggot.
>>
File: image.jpg (166 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
166 KB, 960x960
what is the best physique and skillset to have in mma?

>wrestler with a huge ass physique like brock?
>lanky as fuck wrestler like jones?
>lanky as fuck striker like anderson?
>stocky lanky wrestler like gsp?
>stocky bjj practitioner like bj?
>lanky boxer like chuck?
>built fat striker/submission artist like fedor?
>>
>>68672890

>>what is the best physique

weight classes exist for a reason, so really bigger is better. Weight > skill if the size difference is big enough

Its partially the reason why somebody like brock lesnar can even compete in the UFC. He's roided out for years, built up inhuman amounts of muscle with said roids, and his size shows it

Natty brock lesnar does not make it past the the top 10 at the UFC. That's the sad truth

>> inb4 usada ufc not being natty

brock works in a profession where there are NO repercussions socially for him roiding. Athletes have to keep it to a minimum/under the radar
>>
>>68672988

and he's been roiding as of late too:
http://www.mmamania.com/2016/6/8/11882700/brock-lesnar-scores-special-usada-exemption-to-compete-ufc-200-mma
>>
>>68670089
it was cool to see an all-time great fight happen out of nowhere
>>
Missed the fights last night lads, anyone got a webbum of the Jotko Barncat heem?
>>
>>68670214
>Bosse-O'Connell
10/10 rock 'em, sock 'em crazy
>>
>>68671345
on a new level
>>
Good morning /HEEM/. Happy Father's Day.
>>
How were the prelims?
>>
File: image.jpg (242 KB, 1200x742) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
242 KB, 1200x742
Try to pick ngannou out of the crowd
>>
>>68672045
I imagine firas was worried the leg kick would leave Rory open to Stephens step in counter punches. I'm curious to see if lawler commits to them at all.
>>
File: 1457167757222.jpg (23 KB, 228x428) Image search: [Google]
1457167757222.jpg
23 KB, 228x428
>wake up
>five hours of fight companion
>mfw
>>
I can't believe how much you guys overrated Macdonald.
>muh wrestling
Yeah, cause Nate Diaz and Carlos Condit are known for their supreme TDD, right? He only got Woodley down when he was gassed. He only tried two takedowns on Lawler and got easily stuffed both times. His tds are not great.

>he is going to walk Thompson down
Woodley has garbage footwork and is easy to back up. Rick story just walked saffiedine down coming in off a huge layoff. Rory can only pressure people who let or if he manages to hurt them.

Honestly don't know how any of you pick Macdonald
>>
>>68673013

>this idiot thinks that roiding is the reason for the waiver

If they don't waive the waiting period, Lesnar can't compete at 200 at all. Fool.
>>
>>68673713
sorry, can't find him lad
>>
>>68673828
post betting slip
>>
>>68673832
why does he have to compete at 200
>>
Btw, why are Fedora haters so stupid? Motherfuckers actually claiming that the reason for him looking bad against Maldonado was because he was a better fighter than every single one he has faced so far (including champions of the THOOOOPER DOOOPER promotion UFC) and not that he is 39 and was out of action for literally 3 years.

I mean, try to wrap your head around this one.
>>
>>68673883
Didn't a guy say he put 5 grand on Rory last night? What the fuck happened to him? Probably just bullshitting but still
>>
>>68673883
>he picked Rory
Lmao
>>
>>68673888

Because 200 is supposed to be a milestone event and it needs to be full of great matchups. Brock fits the bill.

They waived the period because it is lucrative for them that Lesnar can fight on 200.
>>
File: Groundwork.webm (3 MB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
Groundwork.webm
3 MB, 500x280
1/3
>>
>>68673973
It already had three title fights on it with the added bonus of being the 200th event, I think it makes the USADA rules and regs weak that they can poke holes in them whenever they feel, I'm cool with Brock fighting tho
>>
>>68673959
i picked wonderboy, if you're gonna talk that much shit show your betting slip or i'll break your jaw
>>
File: 1466256608586.jpg (38 KB, 217x343) Image search: [Google]
1466256608586.jpg
38 KB, 217x343
>>68669989

Upcoming events:

6/24: Bellator 157 - Jackson vs Ishii
6/25: GLORY 31 - Roosmalen vs Sittchai
7/3: Shooto Gig West 18 - Murata vs Kohori
7/7: UFC FN 90 - Dos Anjos vs Alvarez
7/8: TUF 23 Finale - Jedrzejczyk vs Gadelha
7/9: UFC 200 - DC vs Jones 2
7/13: UFC FN 91 - Ferguson vs Chiesa
7/16: Bellator 158 - Daley vs Lima
7/22: Legacy FC 58 - Drysdale vs Spann
7/22: Bellator 159 - Caldwell vs Taimanglo
7/23: UFC on Fox 20 - Holm vs Shevchenko
7/24: Pancrase 279 - Ishiwatari vs Brookins
7/30: UFC 201 - Lawler vs Woodley
8/6: UFC FN 92 - Rodriguez vs Caceres
8/20: UFC 202 - Diaz vs McGregor 2
8/27: UFC on Fox 21 - Pettis vs Oliveira
9/3: UFC FN 93 - Arlovski vs Barnett
9/10: UFC 203 - Miocic vs Overeem

News:

>Glover will fight anyone
http://www.mmafighting.com/2016/6/18/11970478/glover-teixeira-wants-to-fight-at-ufc-on-fox-20-bring-anyone

>Cerrone heemed Cote

http://mmajunkie.com/2016/06/ufc-fight-night-89-results-donald-cerrone-busts-up-patrick-cote-for-dominant-tko-win

>Rory is kill
http://mmajunkie.com/2016/06/twitter-reacts-to-stephen-thompsons-lopsided-win-over-rory-macdonald-at-ufc-fight-night-89
>>
File: Imanari Roll.webm (3 MB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
Imanari Roll.webm
3 MB, 500x280
2/3
>>
>>68674016
Sure ya did, buddy ;)
>>
>>68674055
>you're an idiot if you didn't pick wonderboy
>he was literally a sure thing
>didn't put money on him
>>
File: Stick and Move.webm (3 MB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
Stick and Move.webm
3 MB, 500x280
3/3
>>
>>68674094
Sorry Rory lost man, you'll get over it
>>
why does firas get credit what the literal fuck has that dummy accomplished?

>>68674116
i picked wondercuck unironically, just letting you know you're a douche
>>
>>68674137
Sure ya did, buddy ;)
>>
>>68674147
i did, i also picked cote and valerie though lol
>>
>sam alvey
>elias theodorou

cut these faggots
>>
>>68673828

>He only tried two takedowns on Lawler and got easily stuffed both times.

He took him down the first fight.

His wrestling is good.

>Honestly don't know how any of you pick Macdonald

He is one of the best and most talented fighters at 170, that's why. Plus, All he has to do to beat Thompson is make his back touch the ground for 2 seconds and avoid getting battered the rest of the round. Do this every round e voila, you've "outwrestled" your opponent and deserve another title shot.
>>
Rory, every possibility to be the next gen GSP but he just can't apply himself or show the same passion and drive. So disappointing.

Wonderboy will be a worthy successor to GSP anyway.
>>
Rory is done. What should he do for a living now?
>>
File: 1465755470569.gif (933 KB, 343x284) Image search: [Google]
1465755470569.gif
933 KB, 343x284
>Joe talking about how his dogs kills other dogs like it's nothing and laugh about it

What the fuck man.
>>
File: Beating up a ghost.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Beating up a ghost.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>68674188
>Ever cutting the master of movement
>>
Thompsons style is fucking boring, unless someone stands in front of him. These karate guys are like dancers...in a fucking video, jumping around. This is going to RUIN MMA, which is why Dana is selling the company. He knows it is about to plummet... I want to see a FIGHT. If I want to watch boxing and some guy dancing... I will watch boxing. I don't want to pay for "tactnical wins". I wanna see brawls I hope Lawler sleeps this dude for the sake of the UFC and the sport...otherwise....let the era of the "DANCE OFFS"....begin...
>>
>>68674212
not really he's not as athletic as GSP
>>
soooo, Dantas straight up dissected Galvao, huh
any vids, webmbro?
>>
>>68669989

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>MUH RED KING

Stupid fucking retards.
>>
>>68674262

Watch Hendricks vs Thompson your piece of shit.

>guy who can kick people like fucking Hwoarang
>boring

My sides.
>>
He's still my boy.
>>
>>68671909

>picking fighters based on nothing other than their shit personality

KYS you absolute faggot
>>
File: rwaerawe.webm (3 MB, 640x800) Image search: [Google]
rwaerawe.webm
3 MB, 640x800
when is the next fight card
>>
>>68674285
>>68674317
wewlad
>>
Will the Wonderboy era be as great as the Machdia era?
>>
File: young_dana1.jpg (64 KB, 321x441) Image search: [Google]
young_dana1.jpg
64 KB, 321x441
This card just proves that putting he 2 best fighters in your whole organisation against each other is going to be boring. Needs some more Strikefarce style mismatches to get the adrenaline going.
>>
>>68674357
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-O6rN0PfdIY
>>
File: 1422450365439.png (731 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1422450365439.png
731 KB, 499x499
https://twitter.com/chadmendes/status/744284478848147457

>it's a '''''''''''''''''''''''tainted supplements'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' episode
>>
>>68674004
>>68674045
>>68674098

>Thompson wasn't their boy

Embarrasing.

What do you guys even get out of rooting for Rory? Apart from his autism...

Thompson is the most entertaining striker in the entire UFC, it's much better for MMA that he won.
>>
>>68674361
it wasn't even boring, I guess I wanted Thompson to win so it was okay for me whatever happened as long as he won, but it was good
>>
>>68674239
And the newest addition to my list of "fighters with name tats" is....

Charles Oliveira
Conor McGregor
Cub Swanson
Donald Cerrone
>Elias Theodorou
John Moraga
Justin Scoggins
Max Holloway
Michael Chiesa
>>
>>68674380
wtf is USADA's deal by announcing failed tests before they can actually tell us what substance they failed for
"provisional suspensions" my ass, how about you establish the facts before ruining some poor fighter's career you cunts
>>
File: Ref with a granite chin.webm (3 MB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
Ref with a granite chin.webm
3 MB, 400x400
>>68674361
>Styles don't make fights
Heem yourself, my man
>>
>>68674411
gil melendez too
>>
If karate is such a meme why does wonderboy have the best stand up in MMA?
>>
>>68674411
josh neer
>>
>>68674368

Fun fact: Machida, given enough opportunities, would beat Jones at least 3 or 4/10.

Btw, if you weren't a cokehead nigger semen slurping faggot, you'd show Shogun knock him stiff, as this actually dethroned him. But I realize you prefer watching your mancrush to that.
Fag.
>>
>>68674479

If you like Wonderboy you will like

John Makdessi (would be GOAT if he wasn't a midget)
Lorenz Larkin
Thomas Almeida
Adam Khaliev
>>
>>68674411
cyborg

>>68674506
wewlad
>>
File: faggot.jpg (44 KB, 730x487) Image search: [Google]
faggot.jpg
44 KB, 730x487
>>
>>68674603
>cyborg

Santos or Justino? Also, nicknames don't count.
>>
File: 1440533727424.jpg (642 KB, 1043x1315) Image search: [Google]
1440533727424.jpg
642 KB, 1043x1315
>>68674098

>people actually wanted Rory to win for some reason
>>
File: Untitled.png (7 KB, 1113x55) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
7 KB, 1113x55
>>68674357
>The Machida """Era""""
>>
File: trans.jpg (19 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
trans.jpg
19 KB, 480x360
>>68674636
>>
>>68674024
Literally noone cares about the news if you come here for news you're a retard
>>
>>68674024
I like it.
>>
>>68674024
Thank you.
>>
File: HEEM QUIZ.png (4 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
HEEM QUIZ.png
4 KB, 125x125
Only 8 UFC champions have defended their belt at least 5 times. Name them without cheating.
>>
File: goat.jpg (32 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
goat.jpg
32 KB, 480x480
>tfw your boy wins the belt
>>
>>68672634

yeah well, her striking was not the problem in ufc...

I personally don't wanna see her cause she's dumb as shit
>>
>>68675013
GSP
Anderson
Jones
Hughes
Chuck
Tito
Aldo
Mightymouse
>>
kek
>>
File: muscular child.png (144 KB, 151x401) Image search: [Google]
muscular child.png
144 KB, 151x401
>>68675071
>I didn't do my homework
yeah how could he have ever known there were steroids in those supplements
>>
>>68675066
Close. Replace Chuck with Ronda.
>>
damn, Bosse vs O'Connell was fucking brutal
>>
>>68673973

LOL

they'd known Bork's gonna fight well before the 4 month period and kept it a secret so he doesn't have to get tested
>>
>>68675071
Apparently all you have to when you get popped is lace your supplements and send them in to USADA and you get 6 months instead of 2 years.
>>
>>68675059
it will happen
>>
File: Interesting.jpg (66 KB, 612x574) Image search: [Google]
Interesting.jpg
66 KB, 612x574
Is Rory the Gustafsson of 170?
>>
>>68675282
Nah, USADA independently gathers samples of the supplements to compare them to yours. You just have to Google a supplement with your shit of choice in it and shove it in your closet for when you pop.
>>
>>68675013
GSP, Silva, DJ, Ronda(?), Aldo, Barao, Jones, and someone else I'm not sure about
one of these is prob wrong
>>
>>68675337

he's gonna get heemed by the blood orc inside 2
>>
>>68674322
is this less autistic with sound on?
>>
>>68675370
How do you find out which supplements contain PEDs not listed on the label?
>>
>>68675497
http://www.stack.com/a/report-supplements-contain-steroids
>>
>>68675370
I see, I read on some mma site Tim Means gave USADA a 'sealed' container and then they give him 6 months. I thought it was a bit bullshit and they must independently get same supp for tests.
>>
>>68675497
Link to the actual report:
http://www.vox.com/a/supplements/the-hidden-drugs-in-your-favorite-supplements
>>
Rory did a good job in alot of ways. Thompson kicking from rear leg was never really a factor. Used his front leg more because he could use it.
I think maybe Rory wait for blitz with his long guard but it not really come the way he wanted. Then when he was using his cross guard to come in, he never land.
>>
>using supplements

Practically legal cheating anyway. Glad these weak goofs are getting popped
>>
File: deez nutz.jpg (95 KB, 511x621) Image search: [Google]
deez nutz.jpg
95 KB, 511x621
>>68675071
>>
>>68675071
>it was an expired supplement
>I promise
>>
>>68675726
drug use at early age stunted his growth
>>
File: drug free rogan.png (204 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
drug free rogan.png
204 KB, 480x480
>>68675553
>The flagged supplements were marketed for a wide variety of purposes, including boosting memory and sexual enhancement—in addition to those that purported to add muscle or strip fat from a person's frame. Eighty-one supplements contained anabolic steroids, and nearly all of them labeled themselves as muscle builders. The over 100 supplements that contained the amphetamine-like DMAA or it's synthetic cousin DMBA claimed many purposes, from weight loss to pre-workout energy boosters to "brain enhancers."
>boosting memory
>"""""brain enhancers"""""
>>
File: Alpha Brain scam.png (46 KB, 882x416) Image search: [Google]
Alpha Brain scam.png
46 KB, 882x416
>>68675831
>>
Is it true that Valerie has been BLACKED?
>>
>>68675831
I hope Rogan gets cancer and does a backflip on being a druggy. Goes full natural hippy and dies while taking some hoax new-age cancer treatment.
>>
>>68675553
>>68675608
still, not sure how much you'd be able to get away with something like this
USADA definitely has a list of these "tainted" supplements, and when you get tested you have to declare which supplements you're taking, so they would probably warn you not to take it again at the very least. If you keep on using supplements that are known as tainted they'll know something is up. If you don't report that supplement on your list they'll take that as proof of guilt.
>>
>>68675942
she got SCOTCHED last nite lmao
>>
>>68675942
Hector rekt her pussy hard.
>>
>>68675910
rogan should be shot
>>
>>68675942
Hector heem'd her cervix which is why those body kicks fucked her up so bad
>>
>>68675831
DUDE SNAKE OIL LMAO
>>
>>68675991
I like it
>>
Would anyone here unironically pick Lawler or Tyron to beat wonderboy?
>>
>>68675831
why does anyone support him? he's a fucking scumbag.
>>
>>68676167
Lawler, yes. He will walk through and throw. More likely to get his head kicked off than Rory though.

katare is a meme, if you take there space away, they are pretty weak.
>>
File: dafuq.jpg (23 KB, 211x311) Image search: [Google]
dafuq.jpg
23 KB, 211x311
>>68676167
>Gets dropped by Ellenberger
>Robbie won't be able to ko him.
>>
I bet Lawler vs. Wonderboy opens up at -220 at least for Wonderboy.
>>
>>68676167
Lawler has a decent chance, Wonderboy has his hands down when he circles a lot and Lawler is a technically sound and accurate puncher with huge power. Outside of a hail mary blitz Woodley has very little chance.
>>
File: wonderboy-hendricks.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
wonderboy-hendricks.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>68676167
I've made a simulation of how the Woodley fight would go, see attached webm

I can see Rory winning if he can get inside and crack him, Wonderboy got rocked by Rory who isn't the heaviest hitter and wasn't even being that aggressive (although who's to say that if he had been that wouldn't have just played even more in Wonderboy's favour).
I'd still pick WB though.
>>
So , Rory going to Bellator now?
>>
>>68676286
Ellenberger can drop anyone in the entire world, he's just not good at anything else. He's like retard Dan Henderson.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 122

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.