[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SOLO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3
File: ochoamemoPHOTO.png (442 KB, 603x800) Image search: [Google]
ochoamemoPHOTO.png
442 KB, 603x800
SOLO
>>
>>68663241
JODER
>>
>>68663509
MI
>>
>>68663533
MIERDA
>>
7-0
>>
>>68663592
>>
>>68663624
FAMILIA
>>
>>68663691
HONESTAMENTE
>>
>>68663241
Didn't watch the game. Was it really his fault or was it the defense as a while like 7-1?

Also 17 get
>>
>>68664949
it was very similar to brazil. Defense was playing like shit, but went into maximum retard overdrive after the 4th goal.
>>
SIMPLEMENTE JODE MI MIERDA SUPERIOR
>>
SEVEN
NOTHING
>>
>>68663241
At least he isn't coming back to the team any time soon.
>>
NEGRO
>>
File: Checked.webm (310 KB, 1000x563) Image search: [Google]
Checked.webm
310 KB, 1000x563
>>68665077
>077
>>
>>68664949
It was exactly like 7-1. They got surprised by the chilean blitzkrieg and after three goals they couldn't make more than 3 passes without losing the ball
>>
>>68664949
Also he kept fucking up, I would put more of the blame on him for fucking knocking the ball into the feet of Chileans everytime he "saved" it.
>>
>>68664949
it was much like 7-1.

the defence literally died inside and stopped trying.
>>
>>68663241
how much does 43 need to be 50?
>>
>>68665446
That happens very often when the attackers shot inside the box, a defender's job is to kick it.
>>
>>68665446
is it really his fault that a gang of chileans always found themselves in the box with nary a defender in sight?

he probably expected at least a competent defense.
>>
>>68665446
its not his fault m8. He did the proper thing which is to deflect hard shots away from goal, the responsibility then falls on the defenders to protect the goal by clearing the ball. They did none of this. Very unorganized back line in the beginning and cost them 2 goals first half.
>>
WALL
>>
I'm honestly very surprised by this result. Mexico played really well in the group stages.
>>
>>68665722
>Wall
Doesn't seem like a bad idea now
>>
>>68665946
why didnt the mexicans just all line up and link up on the goal line to stop any more goals?
>>
>>68663241

Como se traduce FUCK MY SHIT UP al espaƱol?
>>
>>68668096
COGE MI MIERDA ARRIBA
(?)
>>
>>68665802

If Mexico lost, I actually expected it to be a blow out. Maybe not a 7-0, but a 4-0 at least, our defence and midfield finally showed its true colors under pressure
>>
I THINK MY MEXICAN DAD IS GOING TO KILL MYSELF
>>
>>68666109

ozorio would have been lynched as a trump supporter, but I like the idea
>>
The Mexican defense was horrid. On the Alexis goal, one kf the Mexican defenders literally stopped moving while in his own 18 leaving Alexis wide open
>>
>People complained about Osorio constantly rotating squads
>Does it anyway
>They get mad when the lineup is announced and it has duenas araujo lozano and Ochoa
>Get ran out the building
>>
NOW I'M LOST
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.