[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did they mean by this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: g1g1g1.png (2 MB, 924x1060) Image search: [Google]
g1g1g1.png
2 MB, 924x1060
What did they mean by this?
>>
>>68653573
"Both of our teams are cheating shitters, and there's not a damn thing anyone can do about it."
>>
Idk why people give Brady shit. The whole thing is one big con and they're the best at it.
>>
>>68653729

You only think they cheat because montana beat up your team in the 80s and brady beat them up in the 2000s and 2010s
>>
So is Garoppolo (Young) gonna supplant Brady (Montana) during his suspension (injury), making Brady leave New England (San Francisco) for a Midwestern team in the opposite conference collecting aging stars in a futile attempt at relevancy: something they haven't had in about 30 years at that point (Chiefs).

Who's it gonna be, /sp/?
>>
>>68653947

That'd be lit senpai not gonna lie

Brady would lead the Chiefs to an owl np
>>
>>68653573
no one here could tell you, only true GOATs would understand.
>>
File: put-a-ring-on-it-.jpg (328 KB, 554x698) Image search: [Google]
put-a-ring-on-it-.jpg
328 KB, 554x698
>>
did somebody just compare jimmy gawoppolo to steve fucking young in this thread? because i know somebody didn't just compare jimmy gawoppolo to steve fucking young in this thread. that would be lunacy. maybe i need to get some rest.
>>
>>68654308
to be fair steve young was a bust when he joined the 49ers
>>
>>68653573
>thank god we got carried to our rings by stickum and spying, now people will actually be tricked into thinking we're better than Marino and Manning
>>
Imagine if /sp/ was around during Montana's era.
>>
>>68655423
>west coast system babby
>>
>>68655423
I wonder if there were any Usenet groups in the 80s with similar shitposting cultures
>>
>>68654981
how can you be a bust when you only started for one season on the worst team in the league?
>>
>>68655423

The Giants are actually the common denominator in both eras.

They stopped the 3-peat meme in 1990 and are responsible for 18-1 and its sequel
>>
>>68653573
Now show the two afc title rings that brady has to show where he fucking choked in SBs and made it obvious that he's nowhere Montana.
>>
File: image.jpg (57 KB, 600x375) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57 KB, 600x375
>>68654080
You misread it, famn.

Montana had the Chiefs. Brady would get a Midwestern team in the NFC who's been irrelevant for about 30 years.

Hint: pic
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.