[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who has the better national team and more of a chance to win
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: skorea_japan_flag_400.jpg (68 KB, 400x226) Image search: [Google]
skorea_japan_flag_400.jpg
68 KB, 400x226
Who has the better national team and more of a chance to win a World Cup?
>>
Japan had a legit shot in 2002 but injuries held them back + their coach was a total fucktard.

They won't get another golden generation like that one for another 30-40 years.
>>
imo japan has a better team with the squad they have right now

I can name at least name players on the Japanese squad (Honda, Kagawa, Okazaki, Nagamoto) but I don't know anyone prominent on the Corean squad
>>
>>68651655
Nakata + Nakamura + literally whos isn't really world beating material, much as I like them.
>>
>>68651803

Ono was leaps and bounds stronger than both but you don't know shit
>>
>>68652295
Genuinely forgot about Ono, what the fuck happened with him?
>>
japan would blow korea out the fucking water right now. there hasn't been a prominent korean player since fucking park ji sung
>>
>>68651519

heung min Son was the best Asian player before he joined Spurs.
>>
Koreans get better results and have a larger number of good players, but Japan beats Korea constantly
>>
>>68653033
Kagawa is better
2 bundesliga + EPL title
>>
>>68653178
This reason and the Japanese occupations of Korea are the largest reasons that Koreans dislike Japanese people so much, hahaha.
>>
>>68653189
Kagawa is generally trash for the NT though.
>>
>>68653178
korea has historically beaten japan consistently, even now. since when have they been winning, not baiting you serious question.
>>
>>68653189

I mean Kagawa was under performing at that time when he was playing rubbish for his last season at Man United and first season back a Dortmund.
>>
worst korea is better on paper, nippon is better irl
>>
>>68654698
LVG didn't know what to do with Kagawa

IIRC, nigga played him as a winger
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.