[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
OFFICIAL METS VS. BARVES GAMETHREAD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 6
File: braves mest.jpg (305 KB, 920x520) Image search: [Google]
braves mest.jpg
305 KB, 920x520
>mest
1. Grandy
2. Cabrera
3. Cespedes
4. Walker
5. Conforto
6. Flores
7. Loney
8. Rivera
9. Matz

>barves
1. d'Arnaud
2. Inciarte
3. Freeman
4. Francoeur
5. Markakis
6. Flowers
7. Snyder
8. Aybar
9. Blair
>>
go mest.

the lesser of two evils
>>
>>68648986

You seem like someone who has been face to face with he business end of a dick
>>
>>68648864
since when does d'arnaud play for the braves, you guys traded him already?
>>
>>68649278
it's his brother, the AAAA filler. which is why he is playing for AAAtlanta
>>
File: yo n neymar.png (1 MB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
yo n neymar.png
1 MB, 800x800
BASEDPEDES
>>
Thank you Ces

Also, 8:15 start on a Saturday. This shit has to stop.
>>
>>68649727
Seriously, and in fucking New York. I get it if it's west coast, but this shit is retarded.
>>
>>68649727

have to work tomorrow, eh
>>
matz is pitching terriblly but it's a good thing the braves are fucking atrocious. seriously there's at least one absolute meatball every ab.
>>
File: FLORAL-SHOPPE.png (340 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
FLORAL-SHOPPE.png
340 KB, 500x500
le crying man strikes again
>>
>>68649837
No. Its just stupid. Why end a Saturday at a baseball game? This will probably end at 11-11:30 and by the time you get home depending on where you live its 12:30-1. If you're not some bar hopper that's a horrible way to end a Saturday night.

The Mets need to bring back 1:00 saturday starts. At least you're done by 4 and have the rest of the day to do what you want.
>>
i can't believe that terrible decision to run worked out wew
>>
>>68650379

oh, I'm an aspie so finishing watching the game then going home is fine by me.

If I actually did sociable shit like going to bars or parties I'd probably agree with you though
>>
lel stealing with two outs against the Mets.

The Braves were a mistake.
>>
reeeeee
>>
BASED FRENCHY
>>
>>68651058
I personally enjoy it. I've never held season tickets for any team in any sport, but a pro is being able to leave when you know your team is getting BTFO; in a group setting there's this feeling like you have to stay to the end of the game regardless.
>>
this is just sad
>>
Fuck it all

This bullpen needs to change
>>
literally struggling against the worst team in the league. >We aren't a playoff caliber baseball team.
>>
>Losing to Atlanta

What the actual fuck?!
>>
>>68651973
its tied though
>>
>>68652062
give it time.
>>
Solid bunt.
>Alvarez
FUCK
>>
this team is never going to fucking accomplish jackshit. fuck you, Granderson.
>>
What a waste
>>
>>68653047
you guys will trade for valencia eventually and be back in it
>>
Can you imagine getting paid hundreds of thousands of dollars to throw 30 pitches like twice a week?
>>
File: 1430893663148.png (12 KB, 526x544) Image search: [Google]
1430893663148.png
12 KB, 526x544
>>68653128
>the New York Mets will overpay the Oakland Athletics for Danny Valencia and /that/ will be the thing that finally puts them over the edge to keep up with a vastly superior Nationals club

you're a funny guy.
>>
Jesus christ Grandy. How can you blow that?
>>
>>68653388
>implying fair trades never happen

whats the alternative?
>>
>>68653545
There is no alternative that'll help this shit tier AA caliber lineup short of a bonafide Superstar level offensive producer getting traded for.

Danny fucking Valencia is a career bench/platoon guy having a career year on a team with next to no expectations. Anything more than a B-level prospect or two is a gigantic overpay.
>>
Great job blowing a 3 run lead guys
>>
The Metropolitans are drunk.
>>
File: 1436056435432.jpg (32 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1436056435432.jpg
32 KB, 400x400
Fuck this team. Coughing up a fucking series to the God damn fucking Braves. Team plane crash soon hopefully.
>>
7 (Seven) games behind the Nationals.
>>
>>68653665
hes hit .300+ for 1 and a half seasons now and is on pace for 20+ homers this year, hes not some scrub and he has another year of control after this year, what else do you have when you have wright on his last legs and duda injured and not even that spectacular when healthy

i bet most of your fanbase was upset at the cespedes trade right after it went down last season as well.
>>
great AB Cespeshit, you overrated faggot.
>>
Why are the Mets batters so fat and old?
>>
File: 1439773857000.jpg (273 KB, 920x662) Image search: [Google]
1439773857000.jpg
273 KB, 920x662
Another great fucking inning by these cock suckers.

I retract my earlier statement about the Mets being a AA caliber offense. That was a crude insult towards the AA players slaving away to make it to the show.

This is a Low-A ball caliber offense. Fuck all eight position players.

>>68654473
You forgot to mention how they are all uniformly fucking terrible at Baseball.
>>
Too bad the old man saw this team choke a WS before he passed. Nice send off.
>>
>>68655127
>choked

They barely even competed.
>>
>>68655241
duda and familia totally choked it though, i was rooting for you fags and i couldnt believe that shit
>>
>Sending Flores

WHHHHHHHHHHY
>>
what a moron, holy shit

theres 0 outs, why wouldnt you hold at 3rd, no wonder you guys hate your team
>>
Fucking Flores should've stayed on third, go back to the dugout and cry.
>>
if de aza took 2nd the mets probably would have won
>>
Wow. Only this team.
Only this fucking team.
>>
Are the Mests the worst coached team in the MLB? I've never seen anything like what I saw this game in a long time. Laziness, awful decisions by the baserunners/coaches, hitters hitting into the shift with the game on the line. Idgi how are you so shit
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.