[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What 3rd place finishers aren't making it through lads?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 1466282548601.png (583 KB, 564x795) Image search: [Google]
1466282548601.png
583 KB, 564x795
What 3rd place finishers aren't making it through lads? I'm betting on group A and E
>>
>>68641115
A and B

Poor Wales
>>
>Group A
Romania only needs a two-goal victory and they're guaranteed to pass in the event they finish third. Even if Romania wins by 1 goal there are 4 groups of which you only need at most two (maybe less, depending on GD) not to yield a 4 point third place and they're through.
>>
>>68641637
But it's literally 50/50 as to whether you beat the turkroaches
>>
I reckon it will be A and E as well.

Romania draw with Albania
Czech Republic beat Turkey
Sweden lose to Belgium
Ireland lose to Italy
Portugal draw with Hungary
Iceland draw with Austria
>>
>>68641874
>>68641637
Totally mixed up groups there, meant to say albania
>>
>>68641874
>>68641943
It's going to be a win. Albania can't park the bus because they need to win, and they are hardly impressive. Even if they scored they'd still need to score more, so bus parking would still not be an option.
>>
File: costanza.jpg (17 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
costanza.jpg
17 KB, 250x250
>>68642040
>they are hardly impressive
>implying
they impressed me more than Romania
>dat heart
>>
>>68642112
>>dat heart
Don't fall for it, they stole that heart. And that kidney.
>>
I suppose both Italy and Belgium will win their match, which left 3rd team in group E with 1 point.

Second one is toss between groups A and D, both Czech Republic and Romania need victory if they don't want to have only 2 points,
>>
C and E aka the two irelands
>>
Romania
Sweden
>>
File: le half season wonder man.png (876 KB, 700x800) Image search: [Google]
le half season wonder man.png
876 KB, 700x800
>>68642213
ayyyy
you deserve to go through, just for those keks
>>
A: Romania will win, 4 points
B: Slovakia might lose to England, Russkies will draw with Wales, 3 points for Slovakia
C: N. Ireland will lose to Germany, 3 points
D: Czech will draw with Turkey, 2 points
E: Sweden will draw/lose, Ireland will draw/lose. Both will have 2 or less.
F: Sweatpants man will keep it clean against Tsunaldo for a draw. 3 points Portugal

D and E are out, other go through

Group F is crazy though, Portugal might even finish first.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.