[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Warriors will win game 7 of the NBA finals. Steph Curry,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: a hack.jpg (46 KB, 800x534) Image search: [Google]
a hack.jpg
46 KB, 800x534
The Warriors will win game 7 of the NBA finals.
Steph Curry, no matter how shitty he'll play in game 7 will win finals MVP.
There is literally nothing you can do about that.
He is literally the future of the NBA.
He is literally unironically the """best""" player in the world that the NBA will push and hype.
>>
I'm going to bed and jerking off thinking about Ayesha. And there's nothing he can do about it, and when I decide the time is right to buy a cum editor I'll be making a lot of creamed Ayesha pictures
>>
File: dicksucker.png (436 KB, 582x588) Image search: [Google]
dicksucker.png
436 KB, 582x588
Your wife is mine tonight stephany
>>
Nigga is shook af

LeBron has already won
>>
>>68609774
Someone tweet a cum edited Ayesha to Curry and her. I know they read tweets about them (because attention whores) and I'd love to see her flip a shit and he'd be spoken up for game 7
>>
>>68609786
Am I cuck for being angry a god among men got locked down by this 5/10 skank? I don't even watch basketball.
>>
>>68610394
Or better yet Riley
>>
Shook Ones Pt. II - Mobb Deep

The official theme song for the Warriors.

LeBron gonna win one for Da Land.
>>
Someone post the web of curry getting crosses and laying on the ground
>>
>>68610514
i doubt he could have gotten anyone better, he didn't make the all-star team until his fifth season.
>>
>>68610394
Please make this happen. Make sure you don't use your own Twitter
>>
Cavs need to win simply for the Ayesha meltdown. Would love to see her literally flip her shit on Twitter.

Although I'm sure we would get a sterilized "I'm so proud of my husband and what he accomplished no matter what...blah blah blah" gayness.
>>
>don't care about this shit sport but occasionally look at these threads when bored
>see Steph curry chimp out and throw mouth guard into some spectators face
>he isn't suspended for being fucking stupid because he "apologised" and "muh final game"
top jej, nice "sport" you have here
>>
File: sadsteph.jpg (70 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
sadsteph.jpg
70 KB, 1280x720
>>68609749
The Warriors will crash and burn in game 7.
Curry has lost the magic.
>>
>>68621390
Uncle Toms don't chimp out. He's not black enough to chimp out.
>>
>>68621451
He spazzed out
>>
File: hewhomustnotbenamed.jpg (53 KB, 534x712) Image search: [Google]
hewhomustnotbenamed.jpg
53 KB, 534x712
>>68621212
"And you thank the National Basketball Association for their fair and balanced moderation. Did you hear me, Ayesha? Stop crying and type it."
>>
Cavs confirmed for winning one for DA LAND
>>
>>68609749
>He is literally unironically the """best""" player in the world that the NBA will push and hype.
Nah that will be KAT and Anthony Davis, meme era is over son.
>>
>>68609749
>There is literally nothing you can do about that.
No shit, that's why lebron will put his big fat dong in his ass and go for 40 again.

bron has awoken
>>
Curry has had 1 good finals game in 2 years, hes a fucking choker scrub
>>
File: believeland1.jpg (59 KB, 676x410) Image search: [Google]
believeland1.jpg
59 KB, 676x410
>>68621412
I'm hoping you are correct, sir
>>
I hate how the NBA has become a 3 point shooting contest

Adding a 3 point line to the NBA was the worst decision ever, how could they change the game so drastically?
>>
>literally
>unironically
>objectively
>historically
what the fuck is with this recent rise of meme adverbs
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.