[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>everybody hates me i didn't even do anything other than
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: 290-metamorphosis.jpg (90 KB, 290x340) Image search: [Google]
290-metamorphosis.jpg
90 KB, 290x340
>everybody hates me i didn't even do anything other than being born on this shit country

the banter... j-just gets to me sometimes
>>
File: 1462700002360.png (53 KB, 445x373) Image search: [Google]
1462700002360.png
53 KB, 445x373
>>68598052
>>
>>68598052
you forgot the part where you're dumb enough not to use a proxy from another country

kind of important.
>>
>>68598052
eat some kebab and feel better koksal
>>
File: 1438895907443.png (87 KB, 300x299) Image search: [Google]
1438895907443.png
87 KB, 300x299
>>68598200
>>68598302
>it never ends
>>
You're from a bigger city, right? People in Istanbul were pretty awesome, it's just the fundamental countryside that sucks.
>>
lmao
>>
say that to armenians lol
>>
kek

you at least used to have some really annoying tripfag representing you to dole out bantz
>>
>>68598052
you are worst turk. you are the turk idiot you are the turk smell. return to croatioa. to our croatia cousins you may come our contry. you may live in the zoo….ahahahaha ,bosnia we will never forgeve you. cetnik rascal FUck but fuck asshole turk stink bosnia sqhipere shqipare..turk genocide best day of my life. take a bath of dead turk..ahahahahahBOSNIA WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget ww2 .albiania we kill the king , albania return to your precious mongolia….hahahahaha idiot turk and bosnian smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE KEBAB FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught. russia+usa+croatia+slovak=kill bosnia…you will ww2/ tupac alive in serbia, tupac making album of serbia . fast rap tupac serbia. we are rich and have gold now hahahaha ha because of tupac… you are ppoor stink turk… you live in a hovel hahahaha, you live in a yurt
>>
>>68598052
you are worst turk. you are the turk idiot you are the turk smell. return to croatioa. to our croatia cousins you may come our contry. you may live in the zoo….ahahahaha ,bosnia we will never forgeve you. cetnik rascal FUck but fuck asshole turk stink bosnia sqhipere shqipare..turk genocide best day of my life. take a bath of dead turk..ahahahahahBOSNIA WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget ww2 .albiania we kill the king , albania return to your precious mongolia….hahahahaha idiot turk and bosnian smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE KEBAB FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught. russia+usa+croatia+slovak=kill bosnia…you will ww2/ tupac alive in serbia, tupac making album of serbia . fast rap tupac serbia. we are rich and have gold now hahahaha ha because of tupac… you are ppoor stink turk… you live in a hovel hahahaha, you live in a yurt
>>
>>68598052
>you are worst turk. you are the turk idiot you are the turk smell. return to croatioa. to our croatia cousins you may come our contry. you may live in the zoo….ahahahaha ,bosnia we will never forgeve you. cetnik rascal FUck but fuck asshole turk stink bosnia sqhipere shqipare..turk genocide best day of my life. take a bath of dead turk..ahahahahahBOSNIA WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget ww2 .albiania we kill the king , albania return to your precious mongolia….hahahahaha idiot turk and bosnian smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE KEBAB FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught. russia+usa+croatia+slovak=kill bosnia…you will ww2/ tupac alive in serbia, tupac making album of serbia . fast rap tupac serbia. we are rich and have gold now hahahaha ha because of tupac… you are ppoor stink turk… you live in a hovel hahahaha, you live in a yurt
>>
Either move to Istanbul or get the fuck out of there ASAP.

I don't get how anyone wants to live in Erdoland.
>>
>>68598052
dont let the silly rude boys get you down. being from one country or another is not a solid determination of your individual worth. good luck out there
>>
>>68599095
>t. Ömer Kimyacıoğlu
>>
You roaches will always have a special place in my heart thanks to BJK and his elite level posting. That man was an artist the likes of which /sp/ has never seen again.
>>
File: 1409862216555.jpg (98 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1409862216555.jpg
98 KB, 900x900
>>68599191
>kimyacıoğlu
kek is that a real surname
>>
>>68598052
If you can't handle the banter then fuck off

Did we spaniards flee /sp/ after 5pa1n happened? Fuck no, even huehues post
>>
I know that feel.
>>
>>68598052
>getting affected by what is said about his country on the internet
man the fuck up, roachie.
>>
>>68599297
pf favelado, Brasil is nice can't even compare to the fucking shithole that turkey is.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.