[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's about time for lebron to crawl into his finals shell.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 1440525024235.png (29 KB, 1409x661) Image search: [Google]
1440525024235.png
29 KB, 1409x661
It's about time for lebron to crawl into his finals shell. The last two games iggy has been injured so he looks half way decent. I say game 7 will be the lebron of old again.
Fun fact lebron shot over 50% from the field against the raptors. First time he has shot 50% in a series since 2014.
>>
What is an isolation?
>>
>>68582216
>cavs are gonna play like shit in the most important game in franchise history
I don't see it happening, warriors have all this shit to deal with for the next 2 days, they're gonna come out sluggish and I wouldn't be surprised if they just lay down and die.
>>
>>68582307
One on one not running a play just you and a defender.
>>
>>68582308
Have you watched lebron in the playoffs when it actually matters? He does terrible.
>>
>>68582361
Does this chart mean Lebron is good or bad?
>>
>>68583311
He takes the ball by himself more than any other player. And scores the least per attempt of any player.
>>
>>68582453
>terrible when it matters
41 points in back to back elimination games and putting up other hilariously good stats isn't terrible
>>
>>68583689
Didn't matter. Now watch sunday.
>>
>>68583731
>elimination games didn't matter
Terrible bait or you're retarded.
>>
>>68583829
Didn't win him anything. Now watch when he has an opportunity. I'm guessing 40 percent shooting at best.
>>
>>68582216
>>68583576
This is an absolutely meaningless stat. Half the time he is ISO'd he drives then kicks it out and gets an assist. He is shooting a good percentage and scoring plenty.
>>
>>68584350
The man just doesn't have the scoring capabilities anymore. He should pass everytime he doesn't have a wide open lay up.5 to 8 missed lay ups a game.
>>
Yeah this doesn't really measure well
>>
>>68584599
Well if you take as many shots as kyrie, kevin, and tristan combined your stats end up looking like you did something good.
True basketball players and coaches dislike lebron. Listen to Pierce or rondo or any of the current players in the league who are vets and listen how they talk about him. It's zero respect. They know how overrated he is.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.