[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily reminder that this loser cost us a historical tournament.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: asshole.png (252 KB, 347x379) Image search: [Google]
asshole.png
252 KB, 347x379
Daily reminder that this loser cost us a historical tournament. If we won yesterday we would play some 3rd place amateurs in 1/8 and then Italy full of "who the fuck is that?" players in 1/4. We could have gone to the semis, and easily too, not after some heroic battles. Now we will play Spain. I wouldn't be surprised if we lost to Switzerland with that kind of finishing desu.

Back in the old days if Brazil had a terrible WC they were afraid to go back home because they would get lynched at the airport. Now their players are millionaires and live in Europe and look how shit they became.

I say no mercy. If we don't make it to the semis somebody should punish him like Colombians did with Escobar. This is football. It's not just a sport. This is war. This is life. This is important.
>>
Our strikers are so shit it's not even funny. we'll probably 1-0/0-0 our way to the quarters and get fucked by Spain
>>
>>68571782
Hopefully Lewandowski will wake up
>>
Go clean my bathroom, pooland.
>>
>>68571857
>this coming from Mexico
>>
It isn't that big a difference being eliminated at 16 or semis
>>
Very rude post OP
>>
>>68572085
uh, it is. maybe it isn't for classic powers, but for smaller team it's a huge thing to get to the semis and it was perfectly doable this year
>>
File: ddw0e.jpg (7 KB, 228x221) Image search: [Google]
ddw0e.jpg
7 KB, 228x221
>>68571857

Why? Are there Mexicans (literally the shit) in the bathroom?
>>
Seeing how shit Italy plays against Sweden I'm even more furious.
>>
>Implying Spain are good

You can beat them lads. Just do what you did to Germany yesterday, but score a chance this time.
>>
>>68574184
I think Spain will get better and better as they go further, just like they did in 2012
>>
this mob mentality of retarded bandwagon supporters 'one man cost us everything' is pure fucking disgusting

I know what I'm talking about, point in case Gareth Southgate and 1996 penalty

fuck off plastic faggots
>>
>>68571857
>coming from a Mexican

lol go cut my lawn Paco
>>
>>68571726
I was cheering for you yesterday Polishbros :( Such a shame Milik had a terrible day.
Your team is better than Spain, so no worries.

You'll either get Switzerland, Romania, England/Wales or Austria/Iceland.

None of them are as good as you, so you'll advance. :)
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.