[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Portugal will not win the Euro Who do you still believe this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
>Portugal will not win the Euro

Who do you still believe this?
>>
Stop posting here Tsunaldo, dont you have better things to do?
>>
>>68570535
Excuse me?
>>
portugal can win but i doubt they will bench Ronaldo, the destroyer of all chances and creator of none.
>>
File: Bqxf_CqCQAAF654.jpg (19 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
Bqxf_CqCQAAF654.jpg
19 KB, 600x400
>>68570535
Did you know Iceland has less than 150 adult pro players?

You 1-1 them, THEY SCORED AGAINST YOU, YOU COULDN'T WIN, TSUNALDO WAS USELESS.

>Exposed.jpg
>>
You lost to a country that has more active vulcans than population and whose main exports are Björk and Sigur Rós.
You're a joke and you'll never win shit.
>>
>>68570535
Portugal, do yourself a favor and go home now before embarrassing yourself even more. Brazil couldn't stop at time and look what happened to them
>>
>>68570556
toothpaste
>>68570559
shitposter
>>68570579
fat
>>68570676
gypsy
>>68570731
monkey
>>68570811
French
>>
>>68570870
You totally got me
>>
>>68570870
what adjective am i?
>>
>>68571008
Euro 2020 winner
>>
>>68570535

if it wasn't for TSUnaldo I would be 100% behind Portubros but he is the most ungracious and unlikeable piece of shit on the face of the planet earth today
>>
>>68570535
Stop embarrassing us retard
If this piece of shit team gets past the group stage I'll be surprised
>>
>in my mind we're going to win the euros
>>
>>68570535
portugal will make the final. they'll play iceland, draw 1-1 then lose on penners. Book it.
>>
>>68570676
tbf iceland are better than cape verde
>>
>>68571268
based oldest ally
>>
>>68571731
Man, I'd laugh so fuckin hard if that happened
>>
>In my mind, I dont hit the wall
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.