[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
USA IN COPA AMERICA SEMIS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: USMNT.jpg (224 KB, 1200x717) Image search: [Google]
USMNT.jpg
224 KB, 1200x717
Is it coming home lads?
>>
No. Home is england. England do not compete in the crapa america. Ergo that trophy can never come home.
>>
No. You gonna get r8kt by Argentina, your best striker is a veteran that should take a rest
>>
>>68569943
America invented soccer dumbshit
>>
What's home for the copa america? Is it Brazil? Argentina? Uruguay?
>>
>USA actually in the semis of a non meme tournament

MADMEN
>>
>>68569958

And what is your striker? A young hen?
>>
>>68569943

England was NEVER home. I only wish Africa was strong enough to fight invaders like the USA
>>
>>68570038
Imagine if they won the world cup, we'd have to shut down /sp/.
>>
>>68570082
Lets be honest, the perfect storm this summer would be American victory in the Copa and England winning the Euros. Kek wills it.
>>
>>68570082
Every thread would literally be USA USA USA.
Every, last one.
>>
>>68569943

South American WC:
>Argentina 2
>Uruguay 2
>Brazil 5

Copa America has more quality than the Euros.
>>
>>68570122
I think you misspelled Wales senpai
>>
>>68570735
>Urugay
me
me
>>
>>68570122
Those dubs check out.
USAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSA
>>
>>68569968
here's your (You) now go eat some burgers
>>
File: youll cowards.jpg (48 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
youll cowards.jpg
48 KB, 500x500
>Decide to invite CONCACAF to compete in Copa America for the first time after years of dodging our challenges like a bunch of pussies
>End up with what is likely going to be 50% of the final 4 teams being from CONCACAF

So can we finally stop with this meme that CONMEBOL competition is just SO MUCH better than the top CONCACAF teams?

Had Costa Rica not had the misfortune of playing in a group with another top CONCACAF team, and the 3rd rated team in the world (Which they beat), they probably would have advanced too.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.