[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This madmans father just died, he went to the funeral, but now
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
File: Srna.jpg (51 KB, 580x473) Image search: [Google]
Srna.jpg
51 KB, 580x473
This madmans father just died, he went to the funeral, but now he's back in France to play Czechia.
Press F to pay respects
>>
>>68567575
f
>>
>not asking for a sticky
>>
f
>>
F
>>
F

Can't fucking understand why this guy spent his entire career at Waxtap when literally any club would be glad to have him.
>>
>>68568200
Coke and hookers
>>
Ř
>>
F

Also respect for Čačić, our manager, who left the camp and flew together with Srna to the funeral. I'm starting to like him more and more.
>>
F

please make a sticky
>>
>>68568247
Do you have a C letter without an accent?
>>
F
>>
A

G

G

O

T

S
>>
>>68568282
Yes, we have C, Č, Ć and also D, Dž and Đ. The differences in pronunciation are minute
>>
F
>>
I saw article were there was like 4-5 deaths in Cro national team in last 2weeks.Fathers,mothers and siblings

Srna is good guy
F
>>
File: ClHNmEtUsAA_jLZ.jpg (77 KB, 749x749) Image search: [Google]
ClHNmEtUsAA_jLZ.jpg
77 KB, 749x749
>>68567575
>Marquez did the same but to attend his son's birth.

Oh, the cycle of life.
>>
f
>>
F

also, he has a tattoo of shakhtar doneck on his leg lel
>>
NO STICKY?!?!!!??

FUCK YOU MODS, FUCKING SCUM
>>
F
I like croatia
>>
>sticky
Is this a joke? Why would this get a sticky? His father died a few days ago anyway.
>>
>>68568310
you forgot Š
>>
>>68568310
I know it's heresy for you guys but wouldn't the cyrillic alphabet just be easier?
>>
>>68569227
And Ž also, maybe LJ and NJ
>>
>>68569257
What we have now isn't exactly hard though, we practically have the same language as Serbs who use cyrillic. It wouldn't really change a whole lot, but it would be cool to use the super secret slavic script the outsiders couldn't read
>>
>>68569406
>super secret slavic script

4 S
>>
Ф
>>
>>68569257
>I know it's heresy for you guys but wouldn't the cyrillic alphabet just be easier?
???
i would say huge chunk of the planet uses latin
we align to the that chunk of the planet or north and west

why in the name of fuck would be easier to use cyrillic? that makes no sense
>>
>>68568200
Was captain of the team, mostly played CL, won EL, rich owner, fans adored him, settled there with his family.

He had everything there, why risk it?
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.