[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/sp/, I need your help. I'm a close advisor to Marcel Koller
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: Flag_of_Austria_(state).svg.png (172 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_Austria_(state).svg.png
172 KB, 2000x1333
/sp/, I need your help. I'm a close advisor to Marcel Koller and the ÖFB - you will understand that I cannot state my name here. The continuity that worked throughout the qualification doesn't seem to do the trick now. The Teamchef has no idea which players he should send on the pitch tomorrow. Please help us out.
>>
Dylan, Dylan, Dylan, Dylan, Dylan

Cuz he plays hot fire
>>
>>68567124
Return to the Reich and bring Fuchs and a forward like Janko to us.

This way you would win the cup.
>>
Call up the entirety of your best team in the Austrian league (guessing rapid seeing as Salzburg is mostly jfs nowadays) and just field them
>>
>>68567124

just field all the darkies
>>
remember not to defend or your will be judged for your smalltime mentality
>>
>>68567124

just tell all your players to give the ball to Alaba as soon as the get it
>>
>>68567124
hey man it's me Löw lol i'd help but idk either ^^
>>
>>68567995
kek
>>
>>68567124
>those broken chains
>Austria seriously pretending they didn't like being part of Germany
>>
File: ass and titties.webm (492 KB, 475x345) Image search: [Google]
ass and titties.webm
492 KB, 475x345
>>68567197
I see you
>>
Don't field players with ideological vendettas aginst the opponent

>Dragović
>>
>>68567995
good post
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.