[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How is he not the greatest NBA player of all-time? The only
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: LeBron James.jpg (4 KB, 173x126) Image search: [Google]
LeBron James.jpg
4 KB, 173x126
How is he not the greatest NBA player of all-time?

The only difference between him and Jordan is LeBron never had a Pippen to help him out as a Robin.
>>
>wade
>irving

I mean I get it your excited your gonna win your first ship but damn get the man's balls out your mouth before he hands you the ring why dont you?
>>
>>68565962
Because Jordan was Jordan. I hate Jordan, but I don't think LeBron is there yet. If he wins this ring and one more sometime before he retires I'll put him as goat. By the way, I don't know if I would consider Jordan the GOAT.
>>
>>68565962
lol wut
>>
>>68565962
>The only difference between him and Jordan is LeBron never had a Pippen to help him out as a Robin.
He also never had the zen master winner of 11 rings, or the OP triangle, or Dennis Rodman, or Steve Kerr.
>>
File: 1465768149024.jpg (575 KB, 599x1742) Image search: [Google]
1465768149024.jpg
575 KB, 599x1742
>>68565962
Because he is just emulating Jordan, he's not changing the game in the slightest. He will never be Jordan.
>>
>>68565962
apples and oranges desu. there's no sense in comparing jordan to Kareem, nor does it make too much sense to compare either of them to bird or magic. LeBron is by no means separated from that group, at best he's part of it. I tend to think he's part of it, the longevity and timing of his exploits have been legendary, despite what meme huffers will tell you.
>>
>>68566072
first pictures wrong, 3rd picture doesn't show games played just straight number, and the 4th looks like the more tired he gets the shitter he shoots fuckin shocka 48.3% is still good
>>
Because of that copy pasta.
>>
>>68565962
2-4
>>
>>68566148
I didn't make it you twat.
>>
>>68565962
Jordan was the best of his generation
Lebron is the best of his generation

theres not point comparing people who didn't play at the same time, because its all anecdotal
>>
>>68566186
>its impossible to compare players from other generations

a sensible and intelligent post. wtf are you doing here?
>>
Do Wade and Bosh not count as help?
Do Irving, Love and Smith not count as help?
He's a spectacular player, but he's not the only guy on his team who's any good.
>>
>>68566353
Then how come he is somehow always the underdog in the finals, especially the last few years?
>>
I think Jordan has better intangibles, bet Legod is just a better talent, period.
>>
>>68566416
The Heat were definitely not underdogs against the Mavs or the Thunder, and nobody counted them out against the Spurs.
The Finals last year were an anomaly with the Cavs' injuries, so I'll grant that last year, the talk about him not having any help was largely true.
This year, the Warriors are just a historically good team, but plenty of people thought that with the Cavs all healthy, they'd have a shot.
>>
>>68566555
>dub trips

but, they were underdogs against the Spurs both years. The trophy was being wheeled out onto the floor when Ray Allen hit that 3 in Game 6. They were the underdogs against the Mavs and nobody realized it until the series was over. And LeBron was insanely outmatched in 07 against the Spurs. And last year after Kyrie went down no one thought it was going six. Not to mention that a lot of his role players are regular season tryhards who disappear when he needs them to step up. His teammates were 0-21 without him on the floor last year in the Finals.
>>
>>68566619
>underdogs against the Mavs and nobody realized it until the series was over
thats what a underdog is
>>
>>68566619
>admits one of his rings is because of ray allen
theres your help
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.