[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't know why you guys are getting excited. This is EXACTLY
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: usa-today-9090462.0.jpg (2 MB, 4174x2782) Image search: [Google]
usa-today-9090462.0.jpg
2 MB, 4174x2782
I don't know why you guys are getting excited. This is EXACTLY what the NBA wanted to do. They want to get you excited. They want to give you false hope that Lebron James and the Cleveland Cavaliers are going to finally going to bring a championship to the DA LAND. But alas, Silver has already made it clear that he will do anything to bump the ratings. That is why he didn't let it end at Game 5. Not even tonight did he let it end. He wants you to think Lebron James actually has a shot. But what you don't know is that when the game is tied and there are mere seconds left on the clock, Stephen Curry will shoot a 3 at the buzzer that will give the Golden State Warriors the championship and Curry's 2nd ring and 1st FMVP.

Don't say I didn't warn you. Don't fall for the ruse. Don't be worked.
>>
It's the NBA. Fans will get asspained and the jews behind this entire show will be laughing all the way to the bank.
>>
>>68565790
will be suspended like haslem was in 06 for tossing a mouth piece

rip meme chuckers
>>
I'm excited cause LeGod about to win one for the land.
>>
You're now stupid if you think NBA is rigged.
>>
File: ClH7Xv5UsAAzPCX.jpg (61 KB, 569x634) Image search: [Google]
ClH7Xv5UsAAzPCX.jpg
61 KB, 569x634
>>
File: 1466138737191.png (80 KB, 701x630) Image search: [Google]
1466138737191.png
80 KB, 701x630
>>68566321
>we da victims here!

LEL
>>
Sorry anon but the jews need lebron to win for space jam 2 advertising

Warriors are finished
>>
>>68565790
I agree. Golden State will win a close, tense game.
>>
Wouldn't it stand to reason, form a marketing perspective, that the NBA stands to gain much more from Cleveland winning another title, than Golden State winning one? If Golden State wins it leaves the door open for endless "are they or aren't they a dynasty/the GOAT team?" and if LeBron wins one for Cleveland then not only does he finally become the hometown hero he's always wanted to be, but it adds more fuel to the "MJ or LeBron GOAT" conversation.

Not to mention that Cleveland winning leaves the door wide open for another rematch and we all know how much the sports world loves trilogies. And more fuel on the LeBron or Curry debate.
>>
memers fans just jelly that the real best player is getting another ring.

stay mad, stay meme
>>
>>68566321
>>68566340

Someone posted about this on r9k

can you tell me what this roastie has to do with the game right now?

And why does everyone talk about eating curry?

>>>/r9k/29335536
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.