[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ronaldo lub Lewandowksi
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1
File: lewandowski 2.jpg (47 KB, 590x350) Image search: [Google]
lewandowski 2.jpg
47 KB, 590x350
Can we finally agree that Lewandowski is better than Penaldo?
>>
better in what way?

theyre different players

lewa is more of a team player, not as flashy but hes ok with it
>>
>>68545257
yes

>le Iceland didn't let me score so I'm going to pout
>le egotistical but insecure small little man
>>
>>68545308
>more of a team player

And Ronaldo does nothing. He can't run or pass for shit. He's good at heading and he's good inside the box.

But so is Lewandowski. Lewandowski does all of that but he can actually pass, create plays, and help the midfield.

>>68545384
this
Portugal has so much more talent, but their attitude is shit.
>>
>>68545257
Why? Lewandowski didn't even have a good game.
>>
>>68545554
>attracts defenders leaving Milik open
>helps midfield
>involved in every pass of every important play

He does more than Ronaldo does for Real or Portugal. Pazdan is MOTM, but Lewandowski is so much better than Ronaldo.
>>
>>68545768
If Ronaldo was playing like Lewandowski has over the last 2 games the entire /sp/ front page would be filled with JUST threads.

Ronaldo (and Messi) is just judged by a ridiculous standard that we set for him based on his peak performances.
>>
both shit
>>
>>68545968
Lewandowski hasn't been bad though. He hasn't been amazing but he's actually running and creating players.

Ronaldo doesn't even do this. Every time he gets the ball he shuffles around a bit and passes to the wings.

I would say even Bale is better than Ronaldo.
>>
>>68546085
He's supposed to be a top 3 striker in the world, if he was some random Polish league starter that we brought to the tournament I'd be happy with him.

But he has had 0 shots on target, 0 opening passes, barely any dribbles and too many lost possessions to even count. He plays like a player who is not as good as everyone else on the pitch but makes up with hard work and dedication while he's supposed to be the best striker at the tournament.

Watch the Iceland-Portugal highlights and the Nani header from close range that he botched. That pin point cross from Ronaldo was better than anything Lewandowski has done so far
>>
Lewandowski was great, pretty much everywhere fighting with his teeth. Every team would kill for a captain like that.
If only Milik wasn't so shit
>>
>>68546229
He has a different role in nt than in Bayern
>>
>>68546245
>If only Milik wasn't so shit
pls
milik saved us from humiliation

him and the fact that bolan for some reason cant into ball possesion, why are they so chaotic
>>
>>68546229
Based /pol/ack with truth bombs

But Messi dick suckers will refuse to believe the truth
>>
>>68546229
>Boateng
>Neuer
He's literally playing against the world's best defense. The only player who could've done better is Messi.
>>
>>68546291
>him and the fact that bolan for some reason cant into ball possesion, why are they so chaotic
We have no creative midfielders whatsoever, our strengtha are speedy wingers and (supposedly) clinical strikers. Our play style will always be closer to Leicester than Barcelona with this squad
>>
Skillwise Lewandowski is obviously worse than Ronaldo
>>
>>68545496
>Portugal has so much more talent
Kek Bruno Alves
>>
>>68546334
>Skillwise Lewandowski is obviously worse than Ronaldo
Quite the opposite. Ronaldo was a pace baby. Now that he's lost his speed, he can't beat anyone.
Ronaldo can only score from inside the box. He's supported by the world's best midfielders and wingers.

>>68546378
compared to Poland..
>>
Lewandowski behaves in this tournament like a true captain. Fuck glossy stars
>>
>>68546329
i didnt have midfielders in mind when i said chaotic, mainly defense

while they did their main job magnificently this match (props to pazdan, he was like the great fucking wall of china), they also fumbled with the ball, tried to use short passes to get away from your goal instead of just clearing the ball

seemed like piszczek is the only one who actually knew what to do with the ball once he scooped it from our players

also i think it comes down to the fact that lewa is often playing very close to defense, there was rarely someone waiting for a pass in the middle of the field for a quick 1v1 or 1v2 counter
>>
>>68546434
>He's supported by the world's best midfielders and wingers.
Nigga what
>>
>>68546468
Same applies to our defenders. Pazdan and Glik are always more comfortable just hoofing it than passing it out Pique-style.

We simply barely have any players who are suited to a possession style football

>>68546434
>compared to Poland..
Poland should be the favourites if we met Portugal in the knockouts
>>
Who have more terrible commercials in TV, Ronaldo or Lewandowski?

This is new shit here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9BBqdPVf8kA
>>
>>68546486
>Kroos, Modric, Bale, James,
Cristiano doesn't do shit. He doesn't create any plays at all. This is really seen when you look at his national team performance.

>nigga what
It's not the best midfield, but it's one of the best in the world.
>>
>>68546378
We have better players than Alves.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.