[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How many goals will he score today?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
How many goals will he score today?
>>
about the same number of children in rotherham who are still virgins
>>
who is this clown?
>>
zero (0)
>>
>inb4 benched for Rashford
>>
>>68518542

There are a lot of children under the age of 9 who haven't had sex yet.
>>
should be using vardy, this will be his first and last tournament and we need to play him while he's hungry

kane's got years
>>
Last number of my post.
>>
the more important question is how many corners he will take today?
>>
He better learn to score Olympic goals
>>
File: Sterling.jpg (50 KB, 634x419) Image search: [Google]
Sterling.jpg
50 KB, 634x419
Leave Wales to me
>>
Tell me about Kane. Why does he take the corners when he's a perfect target man?
>>
just start Vardy ffs :(
>>
>>68518799
because he is not selfish and plays for the team
>>
>>68518846
then he should play for the team and score the goals coming from a corner.
>>
He will take five corners, blast a free kick into the car park and then aimlessly wander around waiting for Wayne Rooney to drag his bloated meat pie body up the pitch.

With three minutes to go at 0-0 he will be subbed for a defender.
>>
>>68518525
Is this Garry Bayle?
>>
>>68518525
same as England: zero (0)
>>
>>68518525
[spoiler]own goal[/spoiler]
>>
>>68519023

Can you imagine the memefest if he scored a own goal.
>>
>>68518941
accurate post, although i think he will be subbed for vardy. chat shit will fail to score in the 3 minutes offered to him and in turn fail to impress hodgson and go through the rest of the tournament (slovakia) on the bench.
>>
last digit decide
>>
1-1, bayol won't score, kane will score one, and probably a penal for Weyls
>>
>>68519048

>48

/2 = 2-4 . /2 = 1-2.

Confirmed, Wales to win by two goals to one.
>>
>>68519058
Doesn't bale take pens?
>>
>>68519058
>>68519080
hes got you there...
>>
>>68518525
Did his parents name him that as a joke?
>>
nil points
>>
Last digit of my post
>>
>>68520776
Last digit of my post
>>

England to lose 2-0

T. Englishman who knows the truth that England is shit.
>>
>>68518525
OVER 9000 XD
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.