[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>at younger brother's high school graduation >valedictorian
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 5
File: TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.jpg (79 KB, 880x849) Image search: [Google]
TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.jpg
79 KB, 880x849
>at younger brother's high school graduation
>valedictorian gets up and speaks
>typical "we made it" cliche bullshit
>suddenly
>end of speech
>"this is a probably a once in a lifetime opportunity, so to all my friends and family: TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU"
>scattered "TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU" throughout the crowd
>mfw
>>
>>68513817
what does this meme mean?
>>
>tfw heard some normies TSUUUUUUU earlier
>>
File: goatofgoats.jpg (22 KB, 271x385) Image search: [Google]
goatofgoats.jpg
22 KB, 271x385
>go to graduation
>band is playing pomp and circumstance for 45 minutes
>macho man and liz never come out

what a waste of fucking time
>>
>go downtown
>see protesters against China or for democracy or some faggot shit lmao
>one has a mega phone
>TSUUUUUUUUUUs loudly
>retards in crowd TSUUUUUUUUUU right back
>mfw

What did they meme by this?
>>
>Live in Orlando
>Decide to go out
>Go to my favorite club
>Get some appletinis
>see cute guy
>order an appletini for him
>he looks pissed and throws it on the ground
>pulls out rifle
>Starts firing towards me
>I cut through the dance floor and run for the door
>Made it out
>See trail of dead bodies behind me
>Glad I'm not one of them
>Look down on my Ronaldo tattoo on my chest
>Contemplate calling the cops
>"What would Ronaldo do?"
>TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>One of the bodies on the floor faintly tsus and then gets shot
>I run like hell
>>
>>68513817
did this actually happen?
>>
>>68514490

Halt! Are you questioning the integrity of my fellow spee user?

You best be ready

*unsheaths katana*

You weren't prepared for me to be a master of the blade arts were you scoundrel?

*teleports behind you*

TASTE STEEL AND MAY YOUR VILLAINY BE NO MORE

*stabs you in all vital organs *
*watches as you fall go ground*

Heh, you can't tell me what to tsu

*unzips dick*
*teleports away *
>>
>>68514605
tsu wot m8
>>
>>68514459
6/10, I smirked
>>
>>68513817
Even if fake still kek'd
>>
>>68514605
pretty good
>>
>>68513817
I have never understood this meme
>>
>>68514927
Skip to the end of gay boy's speech
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3kJwVazTitg
>>
when i graduated and went up to receive my degree i did a cross on my chest, then kissed my fingers and pointed to the sky like an argentine footballer getting subbed on

it was bad
>>
>>68515102
Why did he do that?!?!?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CtrYNNu5DSo
>>
>>68515393
>mfw he just TSUUUUUUU himself through the CL final
>>
File: hahahahaha.jpg (39 KB, 441x228) Image search: [Google]
hahahahaha.jpg
39 KB, 441x228
>>68514459
>>
>>68515154
Wow, a guy who actually moved back to China after college
>>
>>68515354
Thats what we're all wondering.
Perhaps it's a mixture of autism leaking from his body and spaghetting.
>>
>>68514459
>Live in Orlando
>Get some appletinis
Are you Christopher Daniels?
>>
>>68515102
Fucking kek never heard the translator before

"So to everyone: goodnight, thank you, and....well...."
>>
>>68515102
why did he do that hahahahahaha
>>
>>68515764
lmao
>>
i graduate in august, maybe i should pull something similar
>>
>>68515102
this whole video was cringey af lmao
>>
>>68517455
don't do it

t. wise old man
>>
>>68515102

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=748Br0tOiDw
>>
I just realized Ronaldo is the anagram for Orlando
>>
>>68517531
TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
>>68515102
So where does OUIIII come from then
>>
>go to highschool graduation
>three hours of speeches
>fall asleep and start snoring
>>
>>68515102
Blatter got spooked by the fuck out by that TSUU
>>
>>68517596

antoine griezmann
>>
>>68517644
Did he say it like tsuuu or what?
>>
>>68517656
No, he's just a French striker in his league so the meme adapted

also,
www.twitter.com/GuillemBalague/status/554741413158879233
>>
TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
>have game the other day
>manage to score a goal
>after weeks of TSU posting scream TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU at the top of my lungs
>my teammates ask me what i meant by this
ugh
>>
>>68517536
ohh shit son
>>
>>68517536
>>
>>68517970
shit teammates lad
>>
File: 834688835.png (635 KB, 838x463) Image search: [Google]
834688835.png
635 KB, 838x463
>>68515102
>>
>>68517708
Guillem Baguette is a fraud, it's TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
>>68515354
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2907944/Cristiano-Ronaldo-s-scream-Ballon-d-speech-Real-Madrid-celebration.html
>>
>>68514018
港灿死妈笑哈哈
>>
There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little TSUUU thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a 4chan pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The "epic" Ronaldo football guy, isn't it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on 4chan posting about a footballer. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic TSUUFAG NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "TSUUUUUUUUUUU." You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

Forever...
>>
https://youtu.be/MqkJCHd93fM
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ILbhQRUyEo

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
>>68515354

he said "se". he basically screamed yeeeeeaaaaaahhhh!
>>
>at work today
>my co-worker did some shity physhical job for 2-3 hours
>I helped him with last few pieces he had to finish
>once he was done with the final piece he jumped and TSUUUU'ed out of nowhere
>my sides went in orbit
>couldnt calm down of laughter for hours
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.