[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
OJ PART 3 GAMETHREAD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3
File: 19-oj-simpson-620x413.jpg (45 KB, 620x413) Image search: [Google]
19-oj-simpson-620x413.jpg
45 KB, 620x413
>inb4 she deserved it
>>
1st for /a/
>>
This series is straight fire.
>>
Nobody is watching this shit? Fuckin divegrass eurocucks really have ruined this great board baka
>>
>>68513539

Not sports, get fucked. Also the asspained mod who ruined /sp/ is an american, thanks a lot burgers.
>>
For the people watching the series, how much do you think O.J.s dad being gay affected him?
>>
was it CTE?
>>
>all these nigger hating currupt cops being interviewed

This is getting old, would like to here from less biased people
>>
>10 hour documentary

nah nigga
>>
>>68513611
Never even thought about this...

Could honestly be a relevant aspect
>>
>>68513639
>10 hours

You can't be serious. Damn, I feel for whatever team had to edit through all that crap.
>>
Ron Goldman had defensive wounds all over his body from fighting for up to 15 minutes, unsuccessfully for his life.

OJ was arrested without a scratch on him.

Ron Goldman was a black belt in some bulshitto style, but he had wounds on his hands and feet from punching and kicking.

Explain.
>>
>>68513707
he wore gloves
>>
>marcia clark bought a completely new face with that publicity
>>
I wonder why they're spacing out this documentary when the whole thing is already on watchespn
>>
>>68513611
Nah i think he was just a sociopath
>>
I'm out of the loop on this

what are you guys talking about
>>
>>68513892
OJ just got released on parole today and the news is covering it like a speed chase. Turn on Fox News
>>
>>68513670
Yeah. It was a 5 part series, each 2 hours. Yeah I get it, through commercials and such, its probably like 8, but still.
>>
Wow they really fucked up the jury selection
>>
Feels good watching the LAPD look stupid. Fuck those crooks
>>
"The system forced me to look at things from a racial perspective"

10/10 line. The setup up to this point has been perfect
>>
Holy shit these lawyers are some manipulative mother fuckers
>>
>>68514403
The black pictures were a masterstroke. Marcia wasn't ready for this fight
>>
>>68514403
Goat lawyer squad.
>>
>>68514458
>B-b-b-b-but I can relate to black women
>>
File: 1465940298140.jpg (71 KB, 670x409) Image search: [Google]
1465940298140.jpg
71 KB, 670x409
Blacks on this show pre-trial

> He did nothing for the black community. He was a uncle tom. He lived with rich white men. He married a white woman

Blacks during Trial

> He represents us because of his skin color. He is a symbol of our struggle against the corrupt LAPD

Why are the whites on this show the only ones with intelligence and without bias?
>>
>>68514663
I seriously can't believe how dumb the black people getting interviewed on the "man on the street" interviews are.

"Why do you think he's innocent?"

"I JUST DO I CAN'T EXPLAIN IT"

Holy shit.
>>
>>68514663
That was the genius of OJ's defense team. All his life OJ pretended he wasn't black until all of a sudden he needed to be bailed out
>>
>People getting mad at Peter King for saying that OJ should be in the HOF

he's right but lel
>>
>>68513005
>you know realize it was CTE
>>
>>68514685
In the early 1990s these people saw the nigger hating cops beat the shit out of their neighbors for no reason. You really dont get it?
>>
>>68514685
Dude, racial tensions were bad in the 90s. Especially on the west coast.
>>
Anyone else watched the 4th and 5th episodes yet?
>>
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 400x508) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 400x508
>>68513005
Should've been you, Kato.
>>
>>68516787
I did. Nothing special.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.