[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Low was ridiculed on social media for his sideline antics du
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: _89992160_low-main.jpg (30 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
_89992160_low-main.jpg
30 KB, 800x450
Low was ridiculed on social media for his sideline antics during his side's Euro 2016 victory over Ukraine.

"It was adrenaline and concentration. I will try to behave differently in the future," said Low, 56.

What did he mean by this?

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/36543498
>>
it means the media is a peace of shit because you, me and even the cameraman does a good asssmelling every once in a while
>>
>Actual unironical news stories on this in the newspaper
Is there truly nothing more important going on the world right now, really pathetic
>>
>>68504719
that concentration and boogers, ass and ball sweat are extremely related.
>>
>>68504719
Nothing wrong with wanting to smell your smegma.
>>
>>68507820
>you, me and even the cameraman does a good asssmelling every once in a while

I have never done that. Not even alone.
>>
>>68507820
>once in a while
Yes but alone and comfy at home, not in public, especially not when you have a camera on your face for millions of viewers
>>
Wtf why did apologise. That makes it a million times worse. he should have just laughed it off and done it again
>>
This is fucked up and definitely a secret I'm taking to my grave.. Back when I was 13 I had discovered masturbation, and the closest thing I could fap into was my mom's panties. I used to steal her panties, lick them, sniff them, wear them around the house under my pants, i would cum on command while talking to her while trying to keep a straight face... It was weird, and exciting.
Well into my teenager years, whenever my friends would invite me over, I used to sneak into their parents room, and the sisters room or their own room and steal their panties. I would wear their panties and do the same, talk to them while cumming with a straight face, they had no idea, I hope... It was all so exciting to me, and it's fucked up as well. Thongs, g strings, boy shorts and normal granny panties, I've accumulated all over the years and had close to 200 pairs. A few years ago I got serious with a girl, (I fapped in her mom's panties as well) and moved in with her, I had to dispose my precious panty collection, so I did with sadness. Now I work in a job where I take care of people's luggages, sometimes I go into female luggage and steal their panties, fap in them and return them in their luggage. Call me sick, I know it's fucked up, but it's a secret I'm taking to my grave.
>>
>>68508058
course there is but it's depressing so let's instead laugh at Joachim "Sweaty Smell" Löw.
>>
File: 1451950664638.jpg (840 KB, 1270x1136) Image search: [Google]
1451950664638.jpg
840 KB, 1270x1136
>>68510242

Thank you for contribution on a sports board.
>>
>>68510242
Ebin Paco
>>
>>68510242
Holy Fuck you absolute rogue, any near misses?
>>68504719
Never sniff my ass but give my balls and dick a sniff, only women would judge low for this
>>
>>68510242
Good post
>>
IT ONLY SMELLZ
>>
>>68511921
>only women would judge low for this
As if women didn't do even nastier shit
>>
"not an issue"
>>
>>68510062

not even fucking peru does it
>>
>>68511921
>only women would judge low for this

Women actually do this when alone m8
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.