[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to fix Belgium
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: bootyblasting confirmed.jpg (43 KB, 428x538) Image search: [Google]
bootyblasting confirmed.jpg
43 KB, 428x538
Pic related, it's how it should be done

No fullbacks? Well then play without them. Stacked on the midfield? Play with 5 midfielders. Hazard never defends anyway so you take him off the wing. Mertens and Carrasco keep going anyway.

I would give my left nut to see them play like this.
>>
you should drop hazard but belgians dont believe me.

t.chelsea fan
>>
>>68494107
Has Hazard become the Belgian TSUUUU?
>>
>>68494107

He gave his all against Italy. It's just that I hate it when he plays on the wing. If you put him in the middle he doesn't slow down the play so much and he won't dribble to the fucking sideline
>>
you can't play two offensive wingers as "tornanti", you really can't
>>
>>68494080
it's too late to play with a new formation
wilmots already fucked us

our best chance would be:

hazard lukaku carasco
kdb
nainggolan dembele
J. lukaku vertonghen vermaelen ciman
>>
>>68494080
With this formation you'd just end up losing 5-4 instead of 1-0.

>>68494206
>Not playing Vertonghen and Alderweireld as your CBs
>Thinking national teams have any time at all to get on the same page
>Sacrificing the synergy of their partnership for a meme
If this is Belgian football intelligence it's no wonder you can't get a team this talented to do anything.
>>
File: tactic genius3.png (160 KB, 318x428) Image search: [Google]
tactic genius3.png
160 KB, 318x428
I'm an avid enthusiast of the Belgian league
>>
>actually thinking changing the formation a little bit and the players will make belgium play good football

I hate this place
>>
>>68494254
>>68494206

I'm sorry i mean vertonghen and alderweireld
>>
>>68494355

another formation is another style of play

we desperately need that, the way we play now is we either shut down opposition and win 1-0 or get BTFO by a good team
>>
>>68494355
leaving them with a wrong formation doesn't help either.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.