[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cheers for not giving us the option to select our flags, really
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: Flag-Pins-England-Wales.jpg (12 KB, 400x320) Image search: [Google]
Flag-Pins-England-Wales.jpg
12 KB, 400x320
Cheers for not giving us the option to select our flags, really appreciate it. This match could've set new banter standards but not now...
>>
>>68488712
>everybody picks Sao Tome and Principe or some other meme option
>>
Wales is the only relevant football nation ladm8. You should be honored to share the Union jack with them.
>>
>>68488744
Wales aren't on the Union Jack because they're not relevant enough
>>
I really hope Wales wins
the eternal anglo deserves to be humiliated
>>
Fuck off you Scottish perm wearing mug
>>
The best british player for the last 20 years has been a welshman
>>
>>68488733
No an option just for brits
>>
>>68488712
A fucking dragon on their flag

Why does Wales even bother being part of the UK?
>>
>>68488800
The best swedish player ever isn't swedish
>>
>>68488808
you'd all just false flag if it's an option
>>
>>68488800
Pretty sure Grant Holt was born in Carlisle senpai
>>
>>68488800

Scholes was English though.
>>
File: Nacka-Skoglund.jpg (64 KB, 800x509) Image search: [Google]
Nacka-Skoglund.jpg
64 KB, 800x509
>>68488825
u wot
>>
File: image.png (68 KB, 486x494) Image search: [Google]
image.png
68 KB, 486x494
Lads, lads ....its coming home.
>>
File: welsh flag.png (88 KB, 1198x796) Image search: [Google]
welsh flag.png
88 KB, 1198x796
>>68488712
>>
>tfw no Welsh gf to wave flags with
We will beat Belgium and Wales will beat England.
Witness me lads!
>>
>>68488760
Lol Wales btfo
>>
Hi guys Welshman here, just got done shagging my sheep
>>
>>68488820

They don't have a great deal of choice in the matter. Even if they were given a referendum to leave the UK the overwhelming majority would vote to stay, because they are not insecure little tossers like the jocks.
>>
>>68489034
What does it feel like?

A Welsh friend once said the best way is to take your wellys off and put them on the sheep so it can't run away while you're shagging it. Is this the best method?
>>
>>68488820
Cause England invaded and conquered them
>>
>>68488969
why are you people so funny
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.