[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm curious about outsider opinions: How would you rate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 8
File: HUNG0002.gif (7 KB, 516x260) Image search: [Google]
HUNG0002.gif
7 KB, 516x260
I'm curious about outsider opinions: How would you rate our achievement yesterday?
>>
who?
>>
Bretty good
>>
basically qualified for the next round
>>
>>68488584
>mememark
>>
why does your flag on /sp/ lack the symbol?

>How would you rate our achievement yesterday?
6/10 austria are shit anyway
>>
>>68488573
Orban/10
>>
>>68488573
7/10 very nice
>>
>>68488573
You played really badly but somehow Austria was even worse.
>>
two of the best goals of the tournament ngl, only Payet really rivals either
>>
>>68488635
that second goal was the nuts lad
>>
Very appetizing win
>>
>>68488614
The offical flag doesn't have the coat of arms.
>>
>>68488614
Because this flag was used between 1920-1944, our Coat of Arms is still our national symbol.
In the 90's there was a little debate between the left and right if which coat of arms should be on the flag (there is another one which is the same just without the crown on the top), etc.
In the end, the crown version won, but for political reasons its not on the official flag.

Plus tricolor is more aesthetic I guess. even if we are sideways italy now.
>>
>>68488646
just a shame the refree didn't cout it and decided to red out one
>>
>>68488573
Wasn't expecting much from your team in all honesty, but you played well second half and deserved the win. Hope you can beat Portugal.
>>
>>68488573
First of all I think the Austrian team was/is pretty overrated. But the Hungarian team played a very good game, the whole team fought with heart and more importantly the team managed to convert Storcks tactical plan on the pitch. Round of 16 is pretty much secure at this point, I don't know if it's possible but a Romania - Hungary draw would be great for the banter.

Also I had basically my whole bankroll (3,50€) on hungary to win now I can keep losing bets the whole tournament, Köszi for that!
>>
>>68488899
How come Germany has so many top notch coaches and professionals?
>>
That number 9 you had playing would have looked out of place in a pub team

He was fucking dreadful

Are there seriously no other options?
>>
>>68488899
>Romania - Hunagry draw

We need to get out of our group first, can't wait for today's match

DESU expected a draw on Hungary - Austria
But now it's safe to assume you'll not unite very soon
>>
>>68488899
>First of all I think the Austrian team was/is pretty overrated.

was spamming for weeks, Austria is not the meme sp deserves. Alaba is a 7/10 nog + literal whos. There is a good possibility they crash out with 0 points
short Austria, bet Croatia was the easiest value position
>>
>>68489012
There's Nikolics, the Serbo-Hungarian who was the top scorer in the Polish league last season, but Stork seems to prefer Szalai for unknown reasons.
>>
>>68489072
>But now it's safe to assume you'll not unite very soon

kek'd
>>
>>68489001
population
>>
Az erdőket járta, hej-haj!

És vadra vadászott, hej!

Kilenc szép szál fiú.

A vadra vadásztak;

Annyit barangoltak,

És addig vadásztak,

Addig-addig, mígnem

Szép hídra találtak,

Csodaszarvasnyomra.

Addig nyomozgattak,

Utat tévesztettek,

Erdő sűrűjében

Szarvasokká lettek;

Karcsú szarvasokká váltak

Erdő sűrűjében.
>>
i was expecting a 2-0 win for austria desu, just based on your shit performances in our qualifying group

though if i would've factored in the playoff performance i might've predicted a 1-1.

either way it was a pretty good performance and with portugal and iceland fucking each other with that draw youre pretty much guaranteed qualification from the groups.
>>
>>68489282
I want a match against each other, there is rumor running around that they could play the Szekely anthem instead of ours if that happens
>>
>>68488573
meh, osterreich was really bad
>>
>>68488573
Decent. Your team is weak, but the players put a lot of effort in and both goals were actually well-created.

It's slightly diminished by the fact that Austria is a garbage team that was hyped to no end by idiots whose expertise is limited to comparing players by what leagues they play in and declaring anyone a dark horse whose squad has 10+ players starting for teams in decent leagues. Funnily enough, this is only the case for teams that usually aren't expected to perform well. If you look at Italy for example, they field a team that is considerably weaker than what is expected of them, yet all of their starters are starters for teams in well-respected leagues and they still have an above average squad. Yet people are constantly shitting on them.

tldr: 6/10 for beating a meme team with your below average squad
>>
>>68488660
>>68488685
>tfw red-green colourblind
You have the same flag
>>
>>68488573
https://youtu.be/H49RAnhN9K8

https://youtu.be/r7UiKjYdwGk
>>
>>68489128
>but Stork seems to prefer Szalai for unknown reasons
and the mad man was right
the same with kleinheisler in your play-off matches against norway
>>
>>
>>68488573

not bad but don't get too confident, portugal and island are on another level from both of you. i expected austria to atleast not lose, but i rate austria very low, they are the most overrated team. on bookies, on here etc. even more overrated than poland. also that was a valid goal, should have been 1-1. again not bad. makes our quali group look a bit harder.
>>
>>68490582
Thanks almost forgot about that disgusting degenerate.
>>
File: 1465927103602.webm (3 MB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
1465927103602.webm
3 MB, 960x540
>>68490990
sry
>>
>>68490955
>portugal and island are on another level from both of you.

t b h everyone knows this, but I think we could pull it off against island, at least a draw would be cool

Its a strange feeling to after all this time, we are finally proud of our national team, I dare to believe in them for once
>>
File: 1465926384187.webm (3 MB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
1465926384187.webm
3 MB, 960x540
>>
>>68491041
that was almost undeserved, what were they thinking? defense?
>>
>>68488573
EXCELLENT

HAJRA MAGYAROK

Mind the flag,I'm bozgor af,please annihilate TSUUU
>>
>>68491105
>,I'm bozgor af,p

NEM HAGYUNK EGY FALUT NÉKIK
>>
>>68489001
Because good German tacticians don't go to our more than shite army anymore.
>>
>>68490110
Our commentators spent the whole time bullying him until he scored, lel.
>>
>winning against australia
>achievement
pffhaha
>>
One of the worst matches i have ever seen. Not euro worthy
>>
Another "darkhorse" bites the dust.
I wasn't able to see the match but I was so happy when I found out. Are there any Kiraly webms?
>>
I expected better from Austria. They did so well in the qualifiers.
>>
The problem is the true meme team of this tournament is Island. If they continue to have meme magic, they'll go through. I suppose you could be an elite third or whatever they do in this Jewed tournament.
>>
>>68494363
Iceland is no joke. They beat Netherlands twice in the qualifiers, Turkey and Czech.
>>
>>68494237
well it's not like ours was
>>
File: 1462674410305.png (163 KB, 303x566) Image search: [Google]
1462674410305.png
163 KB, 303x566
10/10, very comfy
>>
>>68494237
this desu. I think they are both shit
>>
It was not a big deal tbqh but anyway gg
>>
>>68489155
not true, it's about infrastructure
>>68489530
I wonder do colorblind people see green color red, or red color green
>>
I'm Polish. I am so proud of Hungary. Easily the most satisfying win of the tourney so far. I'm rooting for you guys, massive respect. When the first goal scorer celebrated with the crowd it legit moved me. It also helps that Austria are rated so highly for really no reason, so its great to see them get BTFO. Also that dissalowed goal red card was one of the biggest Cucking's on live television.
>>
>>68488584
He's Hungarian Lasse. His team qualified for the EURO and won their first game yesterday. Now he wants outsider opinions, like from countries that couldn't qualify.
So go on, answer his question!
>>
>>68491017
Look at that cheering from the fans.
That cheering was aging for 44 years.
>>
>>68495589
>that Szalai running straight for the fans after the goal
what a feel
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9NBZycMLQtE
>>
I like Nemeth
>>
>>68494169
wow rude
>>
>>68488573
As a Hungarian-Canadian growing up with greasy wops my entire life, it was such a great feeling being able to watch my country participate in international competition yesterday.

Great work magyar bros.
>>
File: 6sHRtDzE0DVHCG7la.gif (1 MB, 760x481) Image search: [Google]
6sHRtDzE0DVHCG7la.gif
1 MB, 760x481
>>
>>68488573
I'm proud of you bratanki
>>
>>68500888
>this gif
>these trips
>>
File: Arpadflagga_hungary.svg.png (5 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
Arpadflagga_hungary.svg.png
5 KB, 1280x853
>>68488660
arpad flag best flag
>>
File: file.png (148 KB, 229x291) Image search: [Google]
file.png
148 KB, 229x291
>>68500888
I'm pretty sure he's just a buddhst
>>
>>68500944
>944
>44

magic
>>
>>68488660

I would rate the crest on the flag a 10/10 desu, then again I'm biased cause mine has one.
>>
>>68488573
My family is part Hungarian so this was nice to see.

I've tried learning about the history of the Austro Hungarian empire, about the Hapsburgs and all that, a couple times but I've never been clear on why Hungary was ever part of it. To an outsider it just seemed like you guys just got screwed at every possible opportunity during all that.
>>
>>68501939
In 19th century everybody wanted a own country. Hungarian culture wasn't part of empire, the official language was german and latin, hungary had little impact on policies ----> 1848 revolution, which was successful until russians involved and we got rekt in 1849.

For 15-20 years there was a real austrian dictatorship here, so in 1867 it was a good thing to make a confederational state, where hungary had serious impact on policies and big autonomy.
I'd accept that empire now + I hope Croatia would be with us again, they are nice guys.
Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.