[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who is the bigger disgrace for their nt?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: cavani-higuain-376x300.jpg (37 KB, 376x300) Image search: [Google]
cavani-higuain-376x300.jpg
37 KB, 376x300
Who is the bigger disgrace for their nt?
>>
Cavani senpai
>>
>>68482782

You mean when compared to their performances in club?

Because Cavani is already shit @ PSG
>>
>>68482811
Holy fuck you fucking faggot it has to be higuan and you know it. Typical amerilard not knowing anything

JUST kys
>>
Messi
>>
>>68482855
>fucking leaf
opinion discarded
>>
>>68482855
A FUCKING LEAF
>>
>>68482782
Higuain had two opportunities. He could have been a hero with a simple tap in 2, not once, but twice.

At least cacani never had that chance so we cannot know if he would choke so severely at a final game.
>>
File: LEAVE MESSI TO ME.webm (3 MB, 656x352) Image search: [Google]
LEAVE MESSI TO ME.webm
3 MB, 656x352
Let's see

Higuain
- lost world cup for argentina
- lost copa america for argentina
- lose champions league birth for Napoli

Cavani
-???

no contest.
>>
>>68482855
>a fucking leaf

On topic: Higuain and it's not even a question. Cavani is just regular kind of shit, Higuain is so shit he was the main reason why his team lost the World Cup final and the Copa final
>>
>>68482850
he said for their National Team, Jacques.

Individually, Cavani. Without Suarez, he has to be the sole attacking source for Uragay, and seeing how they already got knocked out of our meme cup, it shows he fails when he has to step up.

But, as a failure to his team, Higuain. Has di Maria and Messi on both sides of him and he still can't produce for the NT. And, lets face it, he cost Messi his World Cup.
Higuain has proven to be individually talented, tying the Serie A record for most goals in a season. And yet, time and time again, can't produce for the NT.
>>
>>68482981
didn't he also fuck up Napoli's small chances of winning Serie A by being sent off? and doing nothing in the Juve game/s?
>>
File: lolo.jpg (85 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
lolo.jpg
85 KB, 640x360
>>68483020

Point taken, even if I think that the blame is also on Memsi. Not trying to start any kind of shitstorm, but a player of his so called unreachable level should've made the difference in this match. You have the right to disagree.

On topic: Cavani in the main source of laughs during Sunday evening L1 replays, his face only is enough to know you're gonna watch the funny part.
>>
>>68483102

I understood that Billy Bob, but any kind of hope you can build on an NT player mostly born and grow according to their performances in their clubs.

And as you said Higuain in not that bad tier

While Cavanni is meh tier at best.
>>
>>68483170

yes he chimped out and got a red card + 4 game suspension

there is no worse player than Higuain in my opinion
>>
>>68482782
higuain costed argentina last WC

so I say shitguain
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.