[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>hate the English >support English club teams Why would
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: IrelandFlagImage.png (878 B, 1000x500) Image search: [Google]
IrelandFlagImage.png
878 B, 1000x500
>hate the English
>support English club teams
Why would you do this?
>>
because liverpool fans are retards
>>
Liverpool are Irish mate
>>
The Irish are cucks, have been for a millennium.
>>
>>68464537
>we'll support foreigners if they have claims to irishness
Bullshit, they fucking hate when University of Notre Dame fans here try pushing the whole irish thing, they say they've disowned them on account of not actually being in ireland and therefore it's shameful to claim irishness.
>>
>>68464434
Autism
Bandwagon
>>
>>68464434

>invent football
>be shit at it

Why would you do this?
>>
>>68465067
Kek
>>
File: chart for sp.png (1 MB, 1503x1007) Image search: [Google]
chart for sp.png
1 MB, 1503x1007
this is an english meme

Irish people are far more likely to support their local county in Gaelic football and hurling, along with the Munster and Leinster rugby teams.

Sure, people also follow Celtic, Liverpool and Man United, but the main reason for this is convenience. Soccer is easy to watch, it's on all year round, and there's so much of it.

There's also the Irish history in these areas and the fact that Liverpool is an Irish club

for the record, I support an Irish soccer team (pic related)

>>68464771
absolutely nobody gives a shit about your shit sports
>>
File: 1461780576040.jpg (12 KB, 258x245) Image search: [Google]
1461780576040.jpg
12 KB, 258x245
>>68464434

>it's a "UK flag is salty over Irish independence" thread
>>
I don't hate the English. Don't really follow soccer though anymore at club level.
>>
>>68466449
Why do you support bohs if you're from donegal?
>>
File: shaggy shrugging.jpg (70 KB, 810x780) Image search: [Google]
shaggy shrugging.jpg
70 KB, 810x780
>>68466796
I'm not from Donegal, but I've lived in a bunch of different places

I grew up across the road from Dalymount and started supporting them because of that. At that age, I didn't care for Gaelic football but moved to Donegal and took an interest in it there.

Same reason I support the Wexford hurling team
>>
File: GottStrafeEngland.jpg (151 KB, 475x515) Image search: [Google]
GottStrafeEngland.jpg
151 KB, 475x515
>>68464434
>Talk shit
>Get hit
Why do they do this?
>>
>>68467184
>not chat shit get banged
>>
>>68466449
>along with the Munster and Leinster rugby teams
>not Connaught
>>
>>68467285
meme team

should've mentioned Ulster though
>>
>>68467345
Ulster are a British team m8
>>
>>68467497
more britfag memes

6 of the 9 counties of Ulster are Norn Iron, and none of it is british.
As I said, I lived in Donegal which is in both Ulster and the Republic and the locals followed the Ulster rugby team
>>
>>68467497
i hope this is bait, otherwise its just embarrassing
>>
>>68464537
Newcastle has more Irish people than Liverpool :)
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.