[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I TRIED SO HARD AND GOT SO FAR
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1
File: 2000px-Flag_of_Austria.svg[1].png (11 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
2000px-Flag_of_Austria.svg[1].png
11 KB, 2000x1333
I TRIED SO HARD AND GOT SO FAR
>>
it's the 66th minute you memeing mongoloid

calm down
>>
IN THE END
>>
IT DOESN'T REALLY MATTER
>>
>>68460831

>the city of (you)
>>
>>68461711
I GOT SO FAR
>>
NEVER MADE IT AS A WISE MAN

COULDNT CUT IT AS A POOR MAN STEALING
>>
shamefur dispuray

this means basement for all of you
>>
I PUSH MY FINGERS INTO MY EYES
IT'S THE ONLY THING
THAT SLOWLY STOPS THE ACHE
>>
WE CAN DANCE IF WE WANT TO
>>
CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES
>>
To be honest, everyone could have seen it coming. The team got complacent after having qualified and got thoroughly cucked by a bunch of literally-whos that wanted it more several times before the tournament.

It's like they tried to outplay a weaker side, ignoring that half of the team was terribly out of form, and the other half was more interested in making TV adverts than putting their arse on the line.
>>
>>68462081
THIS IS MY LAST RESORT
>>
>>68462132
SUFFOCATION NO BREATHING
>>
>>68462167
WHY DO I SUCK AT SPORTS
>>
>>68462167
DONT GIVE A FUCK IF I CUT MY ARM BLEEDING
>>
MY SIGN IS VITAL

MY HANDS ARE COLD
>>
>>68462103
Imo , I couldn't have seen this coming. You're shit and that's it. So stop making excuses and accept your fate. They even lobbed your fucking useless piece of shit keeper.
>>
WHEN YOU GO TO SLEEP AT NIGHT
WHEN YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNIN'
>>
HUNGARY STRONG
>>
>>68464170
RIA
RIA
>>
>>68462103

This desu
>>
>>68464170
KETTŐ NULL
>>
>secret favorites

maximum lad
>>
Magyar cigany
>>
>>68464170
more like Austria shit, every half decent team will rip you apart.
>>
THROUGH THE GATES OF HELL
>>
AS WE MAKE OUR WAY TO HEAVEN

>even we won vs our second NT
>>
Iceland showed that hard work beats talent.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.