[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Leave Ronaldo to me https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWS yD3BKToE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: the mountain.jpg (127 KB, 570x855) Image search: [Google]
the mountain.jpg
127 KB, 570x855
>Leave Ronaldo to me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWSyD3BKToE
>>
Hey Greekbro!

I just looked at my bank account and I noticed that you still have some money in the form of denbts you have to pay me back! Don't worry about it bro, take your time. That's what friends are for!
>>
>>68457160
fuck off with this shit meme
>>
File: englandistan.jpg (124 KB, 962x394) Image search: [Google]
englandistan.jpg
124 KB, 962x394
>>68457160
Don't you have to pray for Ramadan my Englandistani friend?
>>
>>68457091
>hafthor björsson:
>my name is hafnür spössum
what did he mean by this?
>>
File: thor deadlift 450 kg 991 pounds.jpg (113 KB, 1085x960) Image search: [Google]
thor deadlift 450 kg 991 pounds.jpg
113 KB, 1085x960
This dude is a legit beast, he is probably the number 3 strongman competitor in the world.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aaehn1aY8Ig
>>
that hairline
>>
>>68458765
rare flag
>>
>>68457091
it's pretty fucking gay that they're not letting this dude do the trial by combat again on GoT
>>
>>68457091
>implying that once he was face to face with Donaldo he would not fall in love

He's big, but he also has a warm hearth, I can feel it.
>>
>>68458670
I don't think he's going to win WSM at any point in the near future, he's like a worse Shaw and isnt statically competitive with Hall. That said, he's still young and assuming he stays injury free he has a long career left, so who knows?
>>
>>68459123
He's way above Hall in all around strongman I think. But nobody can compete with Brian and Big Z right now. I think if Thor bulked up like Shaw he would be better but he has his acting career to consider and he wouldn't be getting cast as much if he had a gut like Shaw. That and Shaw is just stronger and a better athlete. Shaw has unworldly talent.
>>
File: Hello+rato.jpg (76 KB, 780x871) Image search: [Google]
Hello+rato.jpg
76 KB, 780x871
>>68457091
He's just envious of Ronaldo's hairline.
>>
>>68460093
hello rat-o
>>
>>68457091
>tfw nobody has the balls to tell him his hair looks fucking ridiculous
>>
>>68460093
hello rato

Fuck you spam filter
>>
>>68460093
Hello ratto
>>
>>68460093

hello rato.........
>>
>>68460093

hello rato, jokes on you i'm already balding ;_;
>>
>>68460093
Hello rat
>>
>>68457160
Based Greece.
Destroying the cancerous EU from the inside.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.