[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Stephen A Smith Rant Draymond Green Suspended Suspension Game
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: SEAAAAA.jpg (36 KB, 799x482) Image search: [Google]
SEAAAAA.jpg
36 KB, 799x482
Stephen A Smith HILARIOUS Rant Draymond Green Suspended Suspension Game 5 NBA Finals Sports Center 6 14 16

https://youtu.be/gm2l42CGRRc
>>
You watch ESPN and Stephen A. Smiff

You should eat a shotgun shell
>>
Don't read into it, its all a ruse his and Skips personalities are all a facade. He knows exactly what to say to rub the masses wrong to get em talking, liking, retweeting, and sharing.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGV-IeGBQSM

i love stephen A so much
>>
I AM A BLACK MAN ON NATIONAL TELEVISION
>>
>>68449839
I hate this motherfucker more than I hate Skip Bayless.

His style of "reporting" reminds me of Idiocracy.
>>
>>68449931
Kek

Exactly this. It's so forced and gay
>>
>>68449931
BLASPHEMOUS
>>
>>68449931

He constantly berates black people, though(which is why he has the job in the first place)
>>
Loved Stephen since he covered A.I. back in the day but this shit is getting ridiculous. If Dreymond wasn't a dirty chimp he wouldn't have even been close to getting suspended. You're a professional player yet you want to play dirty on the softest team in all of pro sports with the two of the lightest skinned niggas to ever live on this earth, so white they make Drake look like Wesley Snipes. People were raving about the Warriors "deep bench" so why didn't they pick up the slack. They suspended Dreymond, not your teams MVP or your second option.

I hate the Warriors because they play basketball by chucking 3s the whole game with no defense and their family members and players all cry on social media. They seem entitled to win because of their season, but if they fail it'll be the greatest train wreck in sports history. For a team to go 73-9, come back from 3-1 in WCF only to get cuckd by Da Land and beat on their home court in a Game 7 because they sure as shit not stealing another one in Cleveland
>>
>>68449977
Black people berate black people constantly. Have you ever met a black person?
>>
THREE MILLION DOLLARS A YEAR
to act like an idiot, seems like a good deal to me
>>
>>68449839
Draymond should've been suspended at least once if not twice in these playoffs, this is why there's the 4 flagrant rule. For the third time he went after a dudes nuts, a rule is a rule
>>
>4chan
>hate every black person except the absolute worst one
>>
>>68450061
some people just like real live shitposting so much
>>
>>68449986
>because they sure as shit not stealing another one in Cleveland

fucking lol

because kyrie is definitely going to go 17-24 again
>>
>>68450110
sounds to me like you're a scared little pussy.
>>
>>68449855
This. Fuck Stephen A and their entire panel. You're a grade A reet if you listen to anything coming out of this fivehead fuck.
>>
>>68450110
I can bet Curry isn't going to score 30 again. And Klay can't score all the points by himself. The Warriors got exposed and there is no way that they are winning a Game 6 in Da Land. The fans will fucking rush Klay and Curry and stab them before that shit happens. It's funny since the most fan Warriors got are all middle aged Bay Area whores with nigger dicks in them breeding cuck children which makes up the Warriors
>>
I hope meme 3 of Klay is depleted for the series

shit is scary earlier, good thing Bogut got injured and Green was suspended
>>
>>68449839
Everything this guy says makes me hate him.
>>
>>68450110
Yeah bro it's not like the Cavs didn't win by THIRTY in Game 3 or anything.

Warriors did what they needed to do and won a game in Cleveland. Now they gotta do it again or face a Game 7 where the Cavs have momentum.
>>
>>68450019
What happened in game 4 was not a flagrant foul, not even fucking close. They made it a flagrant after the game because they wanted game 6. This isn't complicated, Lebron threw him down and then teabagged him. Draymond didn't even do anything, that "strike" was basically just him tapping Lebron's arm to get his attention so he could talk some shit.
>>
>all these delusional cleveland retards

the nba stacked the fucking deck for cleveland in game 5, curry played like shit, and it was still a close game up until the last few minutes

just face it, cleveland is fucked and they never had a chance to win this series
>>
File: SASS.png (45 KB, 614x746) Image search: [Google]
SASS.png
45 KB, 614x746
>>68449839
>you will never be this assmad
>>
>>68450019
The rules are fine. That's not the point. The point is what Draymond did in Game 4 was not a goddamn Flagrant 1. LeBabby got what he wanted and needed in order to have a layup drill all Game 5. Fuck Lebron and fuck the Cavs. Can't wait for their tears in Game 6.
>>
>>68450582
That remains the funniest thing he has ever said. Threatening a fucking NBA star when your entire livelihood is getting scoops and giving hot takes? I want ESPN to fucking crumble. If Disney was smart, they would get rid of them sooner rather than later.
>>
>>68450061
everyone here hates apemond though
>>
>>68450653

He flicked lebron in the nuts. That's a flagrant mate.
>>
>>68450487
>arm
>>
>>68450542
Let's just pretend game 3 and now game 5 didn't happen. Team Lightskin got cucked and now Kyrie is unshook. You fucking done white boi
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.