[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this the most overrated trophy in history?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: emmveepeeee.jpg (156 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
emmveepeeee.jpg
156 KB, 1500x1500
Is this the most overrated trophy in history?
>>
Absolutely not. This is a regular season award and that is all. Finals MVP is for the playoffs. And I say this as a long time LeBron supporter/defender and an asschapped Bulls fan because the Warriors broke their record and praying somehow they lose this series to have the record marred by an asterisk.
>>
File: lombardi.jpg (44 KB, 900x1080) Image search: [Google]
lombardi.jpg
44 KB, 900x1080
>>68447686
>>
>>68448880
Cleaveland would agree
>>
>>68448765
remember warriors """"""""""""""""""""""""Fans"""""""""""""""""""""""""" are now saying the 73 win regular season doesn't matter.
>>
File: Get_a_load.jpg (44 KB, 776x602) Image search: [Google]
Get_a_load.jpg
44 KB, 776x602
>>68448765
>LeBron supporter/defender
>Bulls fan
>>
>>68448934
Chicago is a load of haters. The entire city jumped on his nuts the moment the rumor was he was favoring Chicago during that free agency and then put the hate into overdrive when he chose Miami. They're just salty he always whoops our ass and feel threatened that he challenged MJ's legacy.
>>
>>68448922
since when and why would they say that.
>>
Yes, Steve Nash has 2
>>
File: image.jpg (164 KB, 1296x729) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
164 KB, 1296x729
>>
>>68449336
is the city of chicago mostly like this? i haven't been often but i always assumed it was more mj than joakim noah
>>
>>68449495
>it was more mj than joakim noah
You mean personality wise??

Depends. Honestly it's actually pretty friendly for a big city minus the gangbangers but the homerism and pride is as bad as anywhere.

Cubs fans are the only good fans because the stands are full no matter how shitty they play.
>>
>>68447686
Why does it look just like curry
>>
>>68448880
Holy fucking shit, this so goddamn much.
>>
>>68447686
What's that? The Brown Hoop Monkey?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.