[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hold me bros it wasnt supposed to happen this way Why cant the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: 1465875390440.jpg (214 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1465875390440.jpg
214 KB, 700x700
Hold me bros
it wasnt supposed to happen this way
Why cant the refs stay out of it
>>
This ain't game 7 yet chill senpai
>>
>Green will be back
>LeMeme and Kyrie won't get 82 points again
>>
It's over
Your time is done
>>
Fuck off nigger chink bandwagoners
>>
>>68447445
>refs
>ball in kyries hands called out of bounds when the official was standing right there the ball was literally still on the court.
Cool memes bro
>>
>>68447445
>chuck like 45 threes
>still doesn't work
>whine

Fuck off
>>
>>68447445
You got a gift from the league when they didn't suspend Draymonkey during the OKC series, fuck off.
>>
>>68447445
no one likes you
spuh is rooting for da land
>>
>>68447674
t. Sou Soong
>>
>>68447721
good thing spuh is always wrong
>>
>why can't the refs keep ignoring all the fouls we commit

Warriors rely on jumpshots, Cavs rely on drives. "Letting them play" on drives only is unfair, it favors the Warriors. Warriors shouldnt be able to foul on every drive unless Cavs can push Curry every time he takes a jumpshot.
>>
>>68447796
>It's unfair
>moving screen is ok though
kek
>>
>>68447568

>implying they won't
>implying lebron didn't do it multiple times last finals
>implying he isn't imbued with the spirit of da land
>>
>>68447834
what are you trying to say? that cavs screens are more illegal than the warriors?
>>
>>68447834
Are you implying the memeriors haven't been the worst moving screen offenders this season?
Fucking chink
>>
>>68447445
>Why cant the refs stay out of it
>Refs actually called ANOTHER out of bounds against Cavs that wasn't even close
>Even more uncalled fouls against GSW

You're literally psychotic.
>>
>>68447783
Is spuh the anti /pol/?

>dubs checkem
>>
>>68447445
>Why cant refs stay out of it
>Warriors shot more FTs than the Cavs after hacking Thompson and giving the Cavs like 8 FTs
>Warriors score like 13 points in the 4th
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.