[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's his philosophy, /sp/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
What's his philosophy, /sp/?
>>
One word;

Fellaini
>>
>>68433325
You have the same problem we had with our 'golden generation', trying to fit in too many individual players that can't play well as a team
>>
>>68433325
>The more meme dribblers you throw at them the better chance you have to win
~M. Wilmots~
>>
>>68433325
Hoof it to Fellaini
>>
>>68433325

Moral relativism
>>
>>68433325

Finish 2nd so we wont have to face spain/croatia next round

Mastermind. Italy BTFO
>>
>>68433325
the 'i bet my life savings on italy' philosophy
>>
>>68435001
stop making excuses marc
>>
>>68433325
>Lelgium loses to Italy
>Now >we most likely have to face Italy in the Quarter finals
Why live?
>>
>>68433555
That's not their problem. Wilmots is putting lesser players in the first XI for some reason. Fellaini is no star and neither is Lukaku. Witsel is average; that's why he's still at Zenit. Carrasco was man of the match in the CL final and only got ten minutes. Dembele has just had his best season ever and never left the bench. Origi, despite being very inconsistent, is still a better player than Lukaku, especially at linking up. Where England once threw all of their best players together and hoped for the best regardless of cohesion or balance, Belgium are leaving some of their best players on the bench for no reason. These are obvious omissions and mistakes that Wilmots is making. He's handicapping his own side.
>>
>>68439085
>Carrasco was man of the match in the CL final and only got ten minutes

He was injured recently, he apparently hasn't fully recovered yet.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.