[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is his name not common in discussion for GOAT?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 300x300
Why is his name not common in discussion for GOAT?
>>
>>68414792
Because he is one of the best but not the best
>>
Not enogh highlights in the YT vids
>>
>>68414881
>>
>le looks like he's 40 ever since he's 20 man
>>
>>68414881
>>
Spanish Goat, that's for sure
>>
because he has the same hairline as landon donovan
>>
Because there were better players.

Better question - has any player ever been as consistently good for the NT? He's literally never had a bad tournament in his career and even managed to look respectable in the embarrassing 2014 campaign
>>
Probably the most overrated player of his generation.
>>
>>68414792
JUST: The Player
>>
He is JUST a manlet.
>>
>>68414792
BALD
>>
>>68414881
>>
wait thats not landon donovan
>>
>>68414792
He is a good boy you know, no tatoos, no piercings, no sexual scandal, dont get angry when sustitutions. A quite player. Maybe the best midfielder rightnow.
>>
I've always considered him better than C. Ronaldo but I don't usually say it as not to cause a shitstorm. Since you asked tho, it's because he isn't consistent. He's usually at his best on big games, but in regular games or against weak teams he doesn't play all that well. Whether it's because he just doesn't feel it's necessary (because Messi will take care of things) or he's just bored we'll never know.
>>
>>68414881
>>
>>68415107
That's a funny way to spell Zidane.
>>
>>68415578
One of the Top 3 with Busquets and Modric for sure desu senpai.

Just imagine if Barca could steal Modric from Madrid.

My cocc would get so hard.
>>
>>68415633
He only lost his consistency late in his career. He was great on week to week basis in 08-12
>>
>>68414881
>>
>>68414881

This 2bh, Iniesta is fucking great
>>
>>68414792
Because he's a fucking BALD WHITE MALE
>>
>>68414881
>>
>>68414792
You must not watch any games he plays in, it's non-stop bumlicking over him, even more so when Xavi was at Barca.
>>
>>68414881
>>
It's hard to hype up the most even-tempered, patient midfielder that we've seen.
Being overshadowed by arguably the two greatest players ever doesn't help, plus he's rather soft-spoken.
>>
Because plebs only watch highlights, which means they overrate strikers because they usually score the goals.
>>
>>68414792
Because he played right next to Xavi for most of his career who was just better?
>>
even in 2014 when spain was dire he was bretty gud

love/hate this fucker
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.