[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Be afraid Ísland, be very afraid.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 102
Thread images: 7
File: Renato.jpg (2 MB, 1890x2362) Image search: [Google]
Renato.jpg
2 MB, 1890x2362
Be afraid Ísland, be very afraid.
>>
>having a several liviing memes in your squad
>>
I go hard in the motherfuckin box nigga
>>
>implying anybody cares about Portugal
>>
Will he start?
>>
BOW BOW BOW BOW BOW BOW BOW FLOCKA FLOCKA FLOCKA
>>
>>68413105
SEVEN ONE
How does it feel to be humiliated by Germany in your own country through your own national sport?
>>
is this the 200 milliones 18* year old?
>>
That rasist! He should be scary because he's a nigger or what? Rude
>>
>>68412614
Nice cherry picking you caralho
Portugal is mostly white.
>>
>>68412614
he won't even play and if he does its all the media's fault.
the kid is pure shit.
>>
>le 25 yo hard tackles man

He's just a meme monkey nigga.
>>
>>68413085
Portuguese are the real brick squad
>>
>>68413195
hes 25 yo.
>>
>>68412614
>Can't even spell Iceland
Renato is that really you?
>>
>>68413105
>>68413210
every time
>>
File: PORTUGAL YES.jpg (85 KB, 750x927) Image search: [Google]
PORTUGAL YES.jpg
85 KB, 750x927
>>68413210
Cherry pick all you want bebé.

Look at all these white strong Barbosas in the pic.
>>
>>68412887
We are the memiest squad of these Euros why isn't everybody rooting for us. It would be scenes if we won
>>
>>68413105
I s2g every thread this subhuman monkey shows up
>>
>>68413110
Probably won't be in the starting 11 but in my opinion he should desu. I'm conviced that he will be one of the best players at the euros if he gets in the starting squad. Kinda like vardy should have played as well last game
>>
>>68414094
I forgot Bruno Alves was that dark, is that a fucking tattoo on Quaresma's face? lmao
>>
>>68413210
We are all fucking mixed desu
>>
>>68414225
Because England is actually the memiest squad.
Once they get BTFO frou the Euro we get all the spotlights.
>>68414342
Quaresma killed two people.
>>
>>68414336
>this benfica delusion
he's fine on the bench
>>
>>68414870
This.
And I'm a Benfica fag. Renato is great thanks to his pace, subbing him in at the second half when we need a pair of fresh legs will allow him to help us the best way he can.
>>
QUEM NEGRÃO AQUI?

PORTUGAL É NEGRO MANINHOS. LIDEM COM ISSO.
>>
Portugalbros is Quaresma starting?
>>
>>68415333
He ded m80.
>>
>>68415333
he will miss just this game
>>
>>68415451
why is he injured or are they just saving him?
>>
File: princes of the universe.jpg (62 KB, 516x343) Image search: [Google]
princes of the universe.jpg
62 KB, 516x343
Let's talk about actually good players.
Who wins?
>>
>>68412614
BRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCK SQQUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
>>
How do you pronounce Renato?
>>
>>68414336
benficuck detected
>>
>>68412614
>le overhyped negro boy
Lmao, you are a one tsuuuu team and you know it.
>>
>>68412614
SUCK MY DRAGONBALLS, BITCH CALL ME GOKU
>>
> tfw Renato is literally Alberto Barbosa

I hope Portugal does a great EC. It's basically the official meme team.
>>
>>68415715
Qui-sto rei
>>
File: ChieefKeef.png (498 KB, 888x896) Image search: [Google]
ChieefKeef.png
498 KB, 888x896
BANG BANG!
>>
How old is this guy?
>>
Based João Mário will be the Dark Horse player of the tournament if the team does any good and goes at least to the semis. The likelyhood of that happening is very low though.
>>
>>68415715
heh-nah-tu
>>
>>68415820
>João Mario
>Dark horse
hes literally our best player already.
>>
portuguese posters are literally the worst on this mongolian cave painting board
>>
cédric a qt
>>
File: cedric.jpg (93 KB, 312x416) Image search: [Google]
cedric.jpg
93 KB, 312x416
>>
>>68412614
is that wake flack flame?
>>
>>68416045
Right behind Canada and Australia, you self-loathing turd.
>>
rooting for Iceland against this meme squad
>>
WAKA FLOCKA FLAME
>>
>>68416045
I have to agree, the average PT poster is more than likely a 9fagger.
>>
>>68414094
>Portugal
>White
>>
>>68414225
I was originally going to cheer for Portugal but then I saw in that template thread on national teams that one of you put USA on your laughing stock list so fuck you :(
>>
>>68416184
everyone on my fucking campus browses that website, it's hell
>>
>>68412614
>Ulysses
fuck off nerd
>>
>>68416141
typical portuguese reaction right here

MUH PATRIOTISM
WE THE BEST

protip: if it weren't for Brazil we would have been completely irrelevant
here's a bigger one actually: if it weren't for the English, we wouldn't exist.

Portugal is a bitch country with a failed economy ever since it existed and a shit culture.
>>
>>68416280
I'd rather be irrelevant than have brazilians in my country, desu
>>
>>68416280
Don't forget about
>we start to lose or be bad at something
>"LOL I ALWAYS KNEW"
>"WE'VE ALWAYS BEEN SHIT"
>"ONLY IN THIS COUNTRY THIS HAPPENS"
>>
>>68416312
another typical portuguese post, "controversial" and offensive for no reason because he didn't understand the post he was replying to
>>
>>68416376
you're a moron, btw, we were economically quite important until the Lisbon earthquake and only really fell behind the rest of Western Europe after we failed to take off during the Industrial Revolution

we're historically very relevant due to our role in kickstarting the Age of Discoveries, even if we are a mediocre country today

people like you are losers, typically with no future prospects, and toxic company due to your pessimism
>>
>>68416537
Wrong. We fell behind because our kings spent all the gold we earned from slave and spice trading in futile shit.
>>
>>68416280
>waaaaa my country is shit
>i won't do anything to help change it, i'll just whine and complain while jerking off dreaming about moving to country xyz

No, you're the typical new generation cancerous retard. You are part of the problem.

>shit culture
You dumb motherfucker, you can't even define culture let alone qualify it
>>
>>68416537
you are replying to a guy who has a master's on History and whose thesis was literally about the portuguese expansion. We were never rich or in good shape economically, NEVER. Not even when we had Brazil and the Indian State all to ourselves

Love that last paragraph, go read some more Paulo Coelho you idiot
>>
>>68416626
>your culture is shit
>buahhhhh, not it's not, you d-dumb motherfucker!!!!

get the fuck out
>>
>>68416738
>master's in History
>not a loser with no prospects
Oh, I am laughing.
>>
Post your Euros Memiest XI:

----------------Éder-----Ibrahimovic
Quaresma---------------------------Muller
---------------RenatoSanches
---------------WilliamCarvalho
Eliseu--------------------------------Cedric
-----------BrunoAlves---Pepe
----------------------Cech
>>
File: 575ed3fcead10350562989 (1).gif (4 MB, 363x272) Image search: [Google]
575ed3fcead10350562989 (1).gif
4 MB, 363x272
we got this

on my way to st et from geneva

>>68413290
he spelled it very well though
>>
So, does Bruto Alves really start over Fonte ? Did they find a decent lb to replace Eliseu ?
>>
>>68416881
alves, pepe, carvalho all start over fonte
>>
>>68416808
your projection didn't check out so you're laughing? I don't get it
>>
>>68416909
I'll have a burger with fries, thanks
>>
>>68415672
E D E R
D
E
R
>>
>>68416936
I'm sorry, how many published papers do you have? None? Oh wow
>>
>>68415715
hard R eh nAH tuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
>>
>>68416738
>We were never rich or in good shape economically, NEVER
How can someone with a masters in History say some stupid shit like this.

The country did have tons of money pouring in at different periods in time. The issue is completely about how the money was spent, which in turn is an issue about leadership. A good parallel would be how structural funding from the EU was spent.

>>68416799
Please explain how the culture itself is shit.
>>
>>68416738
> go read some more Paulo Coelho you idiot
Savage.
>>
>>68415773
lol estiveste bem
>>
>>68416045
We are actually bad shitposters bad we are not Weebs or CP posters so there is that.
I like our autsim during our big matches tbH, it's kinda funny.
>>
>>68416280
PEOPLE LIKE YOU ARE THE FUCKING PROBLEM GET OUT OF MY COUNTRY YOU BETA VIRGIN HOMOFAG
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: benisula iberga fug.jpg (356 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
benisula iberga fug.jpg
356 KB, 800x600
>>68417058
>not weebs
I've seen a few.
>>
>>68417155
Not as bad as the southamericans. I hate the peruANO weeb
>>
>>68416963
if you want me to get jealous, tell me when you get a job that pays well

lol at publishing papers in an irrelevant area
>>
>>68417180
Might as well just rename him to peruMANO now.
>>
>>68417200
>Portuguese flag
>Getting a job
>>
>>68417200
oh moços por favor parem de discutir foda-se ninguém quer saber quem tem a picha maior
somos todos miseráveis é por isso que estamos neste site de merda a ter conversas de merda sobre jogadores de merda de um país de merda
>>
The problem with this country is too many idiots going into communications, sociology, history, arts, etc, instead of business and stem, and then thinking they're entitled to a middle-class job
>>
>>68417279
Isto, estejam lá calados que quero me rir do Zlatan agora.
>>
>>68412614
>Portugal
>white
>>
>>68417290
>too many idiots going into communications, sociology, history, arts, etc
Complete fallacy but feel free to post sources. If you had said Law, you'd be almost right.
>instead of business and stem
A lot of people with STEM and Business degrees have moved out of the country and the ones who stayed are working low paying jobs or looking for work. The economy simply can't absorb them all.
>>
>>68417448
maybe, but at least business and stem can get you a job outside the country
>>
>>68417448
not the guy you are arguing with but the problem isn't people going into communications, sociology, history, arts, etc isntead of business and stuff like that
our economy can't afford jobs for any fiel we have to wait for people to die off so we can take their spot
>>
>>68417503
its easier to get a job outside of portugal if you know how to speak 3 languages than if you know how to to level 1 equations
>>
Any news on Quaresma? I'm worried ;_;
>>
>>68417677
Dead by frog
>>
>>68417617
*to do
>>
>>68417617
What kind of jobs are you talking about?
>>
>>68417503
You can find work in social sciences outside Portugal as well. People ragging on those fields are usually STEM babbies who were tricked into thinking they'd immediately be making boatloads of money out of college.

I work in HR and I can't tell you how many engineers I come across every month thinking that on their first job they're going to be heading teams of people or doing project management, when what I'm really looking for is people to do grunt work for €750 a month.
>>
>>68416986
the money never actually poured in, we always relied on loans even during the golden years of discoveries
Even in India, the people who got rich there worked on their own and away from the state, the crown never imposed itself economically in history, the myth that we were very rich and mismanaged has just survived this long because of our typical delusion. Here's a fact people never believe: Spain had 10x more income from 1 Caribbean island alone than the entire portuguese crown had with Africa, India and Brazil in the 16th century. How do you think we managed to keep so much land? No other country saw the benefit in owning what we had so they left it alone, only ever trying to get to Brazil because of the prestige.

The fact that we kept fighting moors for literal sand for centuries didn't help either
>>
>tfw he wont start
>>
>>68417803
The ones you are thinking about
>>
>>68417813
lol, of course not even stem degrees guarantee you a good job these days

but if you're at the top of your field in stem or business, you will have the pick of the litter
>>
>>68417843
>we always relied on loans even during the golden years of discoveries
I've never seen loans being given without any form of collateral.
>the myth that we were very rich and mismanaged has just survived this long because of our typical delusion
It just isn't. You mentioned Brazil earlier, one of the biggest boons to our economy, whether from gems, gold or sugar cane. D. João V and the Crown had the rights to 10% of everything extracted from brazilian mines. How was the money spent?

>No other country saw the benefit in owning what we had so they left it alone, only ever trying to get to Brazil because of the prestige.
The bulk of portuguese expansion in Brazil was under spanish rule. How was that our fault again?

>The fact that we kept fighting moors for literal sand for centuries didn't help either
Nobles needed land an titles, and ours is a small country. How is this not an issue of leadership?
Thread replies: 102
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.