[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: players who deserve a career ending injury. I'll start
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
ITT: players who deserve a career ending injury.
I'll start with an obvious one.
>>
File: 1464514645420.png (110 KB, 500x386) Image search: [Google]
1464514645420.png
110 KB, 500x386
>ROMA
>>
>the city of Roma
>>
>Pjanić is a Muslim.[50] He has a son named Edin with his longtime girlfriend, Josefa from Nice, France
>>
I am detecting a bit of salt here
>>
File: frogposters.jpg (129 KB, 700x1049) Image search: [Google]
frogposters.jpg
129 KB, 700x1049
>>
>>68408844
I think that such xtreme cuckolding in football is disgusting. The runner-up's selling their best players to the reigning champions

Dortmund -> Bayern
Roma -> Juve

The sporting directors of these clubs are shameless cucks. You can sell to any fucking club in Europe and you sell to your biggest rivals.
>>
>>68409083
The amershits are to blame for a lot, but Pjanic exercised a clause i his contract and forced the move himself.
>>
>>68409083
>You can sell to any fucking club in Europe
That's not how it works though, is it? You can't force a player to go to a club he doesn't want to go to. And if he's made it clear he only wants to go to one club, then your options are either selling him to them, or letting him go for free. At least with the former you get money for a replacement.
>>
>>68409114
dont blame him, roma is a shit club
>>
>pjanic passing it to dybala

my dick is diamonds
>>
>>68409142
this.
they can't win anything.
they are the biggest chokers on earth, worse than Liverpool. they also lost a champion's league final vs Liverpool in their own stadium
it is normal that good players want to leave as soon as possible
>>
>>68408844
AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHA
>>
aaron ramsey
>>
File: FB_IMG_1465813328555.jpg (40 KB, 656x768) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1465813328555.jpg
40 KB, 656x768
>>
>>68409114
This happened just as much before the Americans took over

>Zebina -> Juve
>Emerson -> Juve
>Chivu - > Inter
>Vucinic -> Juve
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.