[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
maybe /trans/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: The Agnellis send their regards.jpg (219 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
The Agnellis send their regards.jpg
219 KB, 1920x1080
https://twitter.com/juventusfcen/status/742257971552522240

Pjanic to Juve confirmed
>>
>>68407621

now all >we need is kovacic to make abj even more salty
>>
>>68407621
PSG made a huge bid on nerman , idk if he accepted. This would be awesome. At least Uefalona won't have the best players anymore.
>>
Emery to psg

San Paoli to Sevilla

Blanc to italy (i think)
>>
>roma
>>
Jaap Stam to coach Reading.
>>
>>68407621
this makes Juve a potential CL winner, they shouldn't have any problems reaching semifinals in the future
>>
does this also pretty much confirm Pogba to Real?
>>
>>68408749
Definitely not. Pjanic and Pogba play completely different positions.
>>
File: giuventus.jpg (50 KB, 342x434) Image search: [Google]
giuventus.jpg
50 KB, 342x434
>>68408733

hypothetically with all players fit, this would be a very solid set-up
>>
PSG are thinking of... Van Persie to replace Ibra
>>
>>68409269
Pereyra will leave
Marchisio is not a DM
>>
>>68409269

Pereyra is being sold to Watford
>>
>>68409363
>be Cavani
>time to cash in on your good performances with Napoli and get a big money move
>every top team wants you but you go to PSG, a team that has one of the few players that play the exact same position and role as you do but is actually far better
>get cucked and spend 3 seasons on the wings
>better player actually leaves
>your club considers replacing him with Lukaku and van Persie and don't even look at you

Such a sad story.
>>
>>68409536
>be Cavani
>time to cash in on your good performances with Napoli and get a big money move
>go to a club that offers the most money
>earn exorbitant sums
>live in one of the biggest and most beautiful cities in Europe
>win easy titles every year and go to the CL quarters every year
I don't think he minds
>>
>>68409581
You have to feel a little bad when you go from being a team's hero to being the guy that has to move to the side, out of Ibra's spotlight.

I guess money helps with the pain but what do I know about money.
>>
>>68409536
The problem is that he disappointed every time he was allowed to play upfront;
>>
File: 1436484052588.png (23 KB, 684x258) Image search: [Google]
1436484052588.png
23 KB, 684x258
>>68409536
still solid stats for a winger tbf. this season he got benched often and still performed. the problem is that he's not as spectacular as Ibra and that he fucks up easy chances, so everyone hates him (I don't)
>>
>>68409628
He wanted to leave naples since he split with his wife anyway and was also robbed
>>
>>68409628
I think he'd have asked for a move away if he was unhappy. There is rumoured interest every year and nothing ever happens. He seems to be happy just making bank and statpadding ligue ""1"" titles as a squad player.
>>
What are clubs waiting to get this guy?
>>
>>68410751
Turkish big 3 has been linked to him for years now...
>>
>>68410871
Even Barcelona has been linked with him.
Everton, Spurs, PSG.
And yet he never leaves.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.