[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>100 year anniversary of the Copa America >North America
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: brazil-vs-Uruguay.jpg (120 KB, 700x400) Image search: [Google]
brazil-vs-Uruguay.jpg
120 KB, 700x400
>100 year anniversary of the Copa America
>North America also involved, massive event
>One single cancerous club fucks it up by taking arguably 2 of the world's top 5 players out of the fucking tournament

Cancerlona is the enemy of football. Cancerous shit club needs to be disbanded. This is what happens when you let one single club buy up the world's best players.
>>
>>68407301
But who fucking cares ?

Bra71l is full meme since 2014 WC and Urugay is irrelevant.
>>
>>68407301
totally not an ajax supporter. Nope.
>>
>>68407301
They stayed at home because they wanted to watch the Euros
>>
>>68407301
t. Halal Madrid gay fan
>>
>>68407301
no idea why nerman picked the olympics over the copa

nobody even cares about the olympics
>>
>>68407345
The euros fucking suck now that there's 24 teams. Letting the likes of you or fucking Albania play is a mistake, literally Haiti tier garbage nations. We'll have to wait until semis to see actually quality games and by that time copa America will be over anyway.
>>
>>68407392
Because it's in Rio de Janeiro. Also, they were going to hit him hard at the Copa MEMErica.
>>
>>68407456

Albania played quite well though.
>>
Neymar is at the olympics because Brazil is hosting them and they have never won olympic gold before (Argentina basically dominates it since Messi / Di Maria shit on everything), so now is the best chance they have at winning it thanks to centenario.

Suarez was injured for a month and couldn't play in the last game because his manager didn't include him in the list of available players

as for clubs, yeah it's pretty obvious they have a huge say in things, considering they basically own the players. I'm sure barcelona are happy Suarez and Neymar have been sitting down for a month. And Messi.. well he is a bionic robot and never stops, luckily some guy hit him in the back and he had spanish court to attend so there was an excuse for him to miss a few days
>>
>>68407301
> uruguay doesnt play suarez > out
> brasil doesnt play neymar > out
> argentina confirmed smart
>>
OP is right - this just devalues the competition, just like the man Utd FA cup thing 15 years ago.
>>
>>68407301
>massive event
Lol no. Brazil are focusing on the Olympics, the fucking olympics. That is how much of a cash grab on yanks this meme copa is lad.
>>
>>68407456
>literally haiti tier garbage nations
Thats where youre wrong mate. Ive watched every game and all the smaller teams have played valiantly and they fully deserve to be in the competition.
>>
>>68407301
Suarez went to the Copa, he was just too injured to play.

And Brazil were given a choice and they chose to take Neymar to the Olympics
>>
>>68407301
Neymar should've chosen Copa América.
And Suárez is just injured, it would've happened in any other team.
It's like blaming halal for Benzema's lack in euro
>>
>>68408404
I don't know man, thankfully nothing happened, but I was the expecting one of those negros to break one of Messis legs last match. This cup is not important and Martino knows it, but he is willing to risk messi to save his job. I had some respect for martino but after that game it went away.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.