[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we now please admit that Kane should be nowhere near the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 228
Thread images: 6
File: Harreeeeeee Kane.jpg (50 KB, 748x497) Image search: [Google]
Harreeeeeee Kane.jpg
50 KB, 748x497
Can we now please admit that Kane should be nowhere near the starting lineup against Wales?
>>
Yeah, I agree. Sterling and Rooney up front in a 4-4-2.
>>
>>68406115
Please lad, you're embarrassing us
>>
>>68405436
Just nowhere near the corner post and I'll be happy. Take >that kid Sterling off though.
>>
Yes. Yes been shut for a few games. We needn't play someone hoping they'll get better when we have Vardy and Sturridge on the bench.
>>
>>68405436
And replaced with who? Vardy?
>>
>>68406348
>I dont rate Vardy

Keep chatting shit
>>
>>68406377
No Mahrez or Kante for England, mate.
However, it'd be nice to see if he could do better than Kane. I doubt it, but we ain't gonna know for sure before we see him playin, innit.
>>
VARDY
>>
>>68406404
>>68406377
Besides, defending seems to be a bigger of a concern than attacking right now, but whatever.
>>
>/sp/ STILL writing off Kane

lol
>>
Rashford for Sterling
Vardy for Kane
>>
The problem is sterling not kane.
>>
>>68406482
Oh fair enough. I just thought it was Kane shitting the bed in front of goal at every opportunity. My mistake.
>>
>>68406467
well meme'd
:^)
>>
>>68406482
sterling played well I thought, just a bit rusty
>>
File: image.jpg (120 KB, 634x685) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
120 KB, 634x685
> >< we have two goalscorers and a decent back up in Sturridge. Woy was last successful as a manager at Fulham (Liverpool felt he was past it - because he is). At Fulham he played a 4-4-2 rigid two banks of four and two strikers.

Why can't he fucking do something his actually good at. Multiple goalscoring strikers are rare, Owen and Shearer were our last ones, i don't care if they play shit, i don't buy the Markus Bent arguement that they may score goals but contribute nothing else; thats the game, to score fucking goals and his willfully wasting talent by leaving it on the bench for Lallana and Sterling who are fucking useless.

At least we're beating the Aussies in Auzland at the rugby, anything to get off Woy of the wovers.
>>
>>68406463
2 season wonder, come off it
>>
>>68406482

The problem is being afraid to bring on one of our 3 (THREE) benched strikers when Kane is doing nothing.
>>
>>68406608
No that was Lallana
>>
>Don't play Alli behind Kane
>Wonder why he isn't getting any service

>Put Kane on corner duty
>Worder why Kane didn't touch the ball in Russias box

The problem is Roy, not Kane
>>
>>68407232
but alli was behind kane
>>
>>68407232
>Roy's fault that Kane keeps stepping willingly up to the corner spot

I suppose it's also Woy's fault when the halfwit hovers around the freekick spot like he has any idea what's going on or which way he'd swing his leg if he actually had to take one.
>>
>>68406745
This kind of damage control would be ridiculous.

Though there are plenty of footballers that can't perform on international events.
>>
>>68407238
He wasn't in the 10 role. Roy makes him stay on the left.

>>68407254
Kane is told to do it. Read the interviews. Roy makes him take corners because "he has the best delivery of the ball in the team" Roy literally said this.
Why would the golden boot striker not want to be in the box unless he's told to
>>
File: shearer.png (18 KB, 571x194) Image search: [Google]
shearer.png
18 KB, 571x194
>>68407277

>Kane is told to do it

Well then Kane needs to grow a set of balls and say he doesn't want to.
>>
Who else can England put on the wings for shitling and lallana? they both played like fucking trash, walker and rose carried there weight
>>
>>68407305
No one

This is why muh 4-4-2 posters are all morons who don't understand woy's vision
>>
>>68407305
Townse......oh yeah, I forgot Roy is a fucking moron
>>
Can we all agree that the cancer ruining this English squad is Rooney?

He is killing the team synergy by wanting to experiment in new roles.

If you must start Rooney, put him at the front and have him do what he did for the over last 10 years. Bang in goals.

Semi-samething goes for Kane, but >Royes is utilizing him incorrectly instead of Kane wanting to be played that way.
>>
>>68405436
but then who'll take the corner kicks?
>>
>>68407305

Uh, Rashford? It's a pretty unbalanced squad really.
>>
>>68407305
milner
>>
>>68407331

10/10 I actually started typing a reply
>>
----------------------Hart
Walker Smalling Cahill Rose
----------Lallana Dier Rooney
-----------------------Alli
---------------Kane-----Vardy

I am literally a better manager than Roy
>>
>>68407331
Please be bait.
>>
Are the wee anglo lads a tad scared of playing Wales now?
>>
>>68407331
rooney was your best player against russia

sterling was the real villain hes absolute SHIT, even lallana looks better

there arent any other wingers in the squad though so unless you want to start >milner on the left then the same lineup is the only way to go
>>
>>68407364
>lellana
>>
>>68407382
I wasn't a fan until the Russia game.
>>
>>68407327
Because Hodgson took 5 strikers and 0 wingers while planning to play 4-2-3-1
>>
>>68406711
would and actual literal unironic 4-4-2 work

why hasnt woy tried this yet

kane - vardy
lallana/sterling - rooney - dier - milner

rooney has proved he can play CM so why not put him in the same exact role scholesy played?
>>
>>68407399
It's honestly the best formation we can play we don't have any wide talent and no townsend doesn't count
>>
>>68407379
LE WORK RATE MAN
>>
>>68407364
>----------Lallana Dier Rooney
rooney and lallana cant mark that much space

maybe one of them but certainly not both
>>
>woyes

Who will take the corners if Kane doesn't play?
>>
Kane was probably our worst player against Russia but I'd still like to see him up front with Vardy.

>>68407436
>would and actual literal unironic 4-4-2 work
Yes
>why hasnt woy tried this yet
Because he's an idiot.
>>
>>68407364
This but Milner (INB4 muh) for Lallana. We need a engine to cover for having two strikers and Lallana is a waste of space.
>>
>>68407382
probably the third best player on the field after Walker and Dier against Russia
>>
>>68407369
Wales had a national hit called 'we dont care, as long as we beat England'. Which in rugby at least, they generally do at big tournaments.

So yes, bricking em
>>
Setup and formation was perfect against Russia, most impressive display since 1990. Just replace Kane with Vardy and Sterling with Rashford and England could tear shit up
>>
>>68407436
Because our defence is shit and need Dier to paper over the cracks
They tries the diamond thing in a friendly and it was shit
It's not worth the hassle of experimenting

Woys formation was decent for most of the game desu, just get kane off corners and improve general chance-taking
>>
>>68407369
Only idiots didn't fear them. This is all of their players first major international tournament, they're ready to work their arses into dust with their mates. Never mind the fact they have one of the best players in the world in-form...
>>
File: 960.jpg (42 KB, 960x620) Image search: [Google]
960.jpg
42 KB, 960x620
All right lads, how do we stop this man?
>>
>>68407369
Only scared of the banter m8
Wales have literally nothing to lose, no pressure on them
England always have pressure, and all the other home nations always desperately want to overcome the inferiority complex they have by sticking it to >us, so they always get hyped up for it
>>
>>68407580
man mark him
>>
>>68407599
Kill yourself woy
>>
>>68407580
we can't, like he can't stop balding
>>
>not putting Kane and Vardy together up front

it's like woy doesn't understand meme magic at all
>>
>>68407580
infiltrate the welsh camp and have him poisoned before the game.

plenty of 'welsh' (**english) players to turn cloak
>>
>>68407580
Double man mark him
>>
lads, you do realise how insufferable the Welsh are when their actually winning things? we HAVE TO win.
>>
>>68407581
England beat Wales every single time though.

If we play like we did against Russia it will be 3 or 4-0. They're a team of cloggers with one star.
>>
>>68407564
This. People going FOUR FOUR FACKING TWO don't realise that Rooney or Alli can't fit into that formation, so you'd have to partner Rooney up front with Kane and drop Alli and Vardy on the bench anyway. Unless you stick them out wide which just leaves the midfield exposed.
>>
>>68407580
triple man mark him
>>
>>68407564
>Because our defence is shit and need Dier to paper over the cracks
fair point

he's elite but nobody can cover for an entire defence AND a liability alongside as well
>>
Walker and Rose weren't bad but I still would have started with Clyne and Bertrand.
>>
>>68407811
Why? Walker and Rose are much better.
>>
>>68407811
>Clyne over Walker
Why?

>Bertrand over anyone
No seriously why would you do that?
>>
>>68407811
Rose played quite well and Walker was arguably our best player.
>>
>People forgetting that England was totally dominating the whole match.

But this is typical english, if there is one unlucky game everyone starts calling for sacking the manager.
>>
>>68407305
Lallana played well actually, his shooting was just shite. Anyway

>Englands best striker
>Roy puts him on corner duty
>reactionary scum want him dropped after one game

Football fans really are embarrassing
>>
>>68407849
No-one was really happy with Roy before the match. We're all waiting for an opportunity to stick the knife in.
>>
>>68407811
>I still would have started with Clyne and Bertrand
for no reason at all???
>>
Clyne should be a starter tbqh
He's awesome.
>>
>>68407836
>>68407838
Always thought Clyne looked good playing for England, Walker has had mixed results.Plus Bertrand has been dependable since he signed for Southampton, I bet Chelsea wish they put a buyback clause in his contract.
>>
When will you realise our team is sub-par england-core trash like it has been for years
>>
>>68407869
You don't watch Clyne do you? Walker was our best player against Russia.
>>
>>68407871
Rose has had a brilliant season for Spurs and England. He was in the PFA team of the year.

muh plastic fans want Clyne in because he plays for Liverpool
>>
>>68407871
Walker was one of our best against Russia and in the Portugal friendly
>>
>>68407853
>reactionary scum want him dropped after one game
Probably because we have Vardy rotting on the bench
>>
>>68407878
Liverpoop bandwagoner here, saw all the Clyne's match this year. I didnt say Walker was bad, he was good against Russia, but i still believe Clyne is the best option.
>>
>However, the bare facts of his corner-taking at Euro 2016 make for interesting reading: no player has completed more successful corners so far in the tournament and Kane's corner-kick stats are far more impressive than Dimitri Payet's efforts for France against Romania.

Lmao /sp/ wrong again. Is /sp/ ever right? Thinking they know better than an international football manager

O I am laffin
>>
>>68407905
>Liverpoop bandwagoner here

well there you have it
>>
>>68407905
I think Clyne is generally better, but >>68407896 is right and it would be stupid to drop him while he's in such good form.
>>
>>68407905
>Thinking our best player should be replaced just because you're biased

Ahh yes very impressive
>>
------------------Hart--------------------
--Walker--Cahill--Smalling--Rose
-------------------Dier-------------------
---------Wilshere----Hendo----------
-----Milner----Rooney-------Alli-----

We should try Rooney as a false 9 in a 4-6-0. It worked for Spain last Euros
>>
>>68407930
>hart
>not tom heaton
>>
>>68407930
Is this a meme?
>>
>>68407914
>successful corner
>doesn't reult in a goal

By what measure are his corners successful?
No point finding a player if they aren't gonna score
>>
>>68407917
>>68407928
well i can understand that some people can hate on LFC but you cant deny Clyne is a very good player, even if you guys are evertonians and manure fans.
>>
>>68407914
>One of them was a short corner to llalana and another required alli to run and retrieve it from the opposite corner flag

I just read the same thing you spaz
>>
>>68407948
Yeah. Does it count short corners as "successful" because it counts as a complete pass to a teammate?
>>
>>68407959
For me Clyne has always looked a bit lost for England, shame because he is good for his club.
>>
>>68407914
Kane should be in the box, it's that simple.Used to piss me off when Drogba used to take corners when he wasn't even that good at them.
>>
>>68407975
Yes and as >>68407965
Said, this statement is basically bullshit anyway
>>
>>68407930
This is so retarded Woy might be thinking it.
>>
Honestly as a west ham fan I am biased but we could fucking use Antonio on the wing and noble in the middle with carrol as a fourth carroll as an impact sub. They don't get a look in since noble rejected woy when he was at Fulham
>>
>>68408014
I'd unironically rather have Noble at the tournament than Henderson
>>
>>68408014

I would rather have Carroll than Rashford desu.

I'd rather have fucking Defoe than Rashford though.
>>
Imagine if England don't make it out of the groups after all these months of "It's coming home" posting
>>
>start Liverpool and Tottenham players
>choke like there is no tomorrow
coincidence ?
>>
>>68408014
Noble is the exact engine in midfield we need, his so underrated by Woy its painful.
>>
Do we have any defensive/holding midfielders in the squad except for Dier?
>>
>>68408014
West Ham have been completely ignored by England and I'm not sure why because they've had such a good season.Noble, Antonio, Cresswell and even Carroll all had decent arguments for making at least the provisional squad.I'm sure Woy doesn't even think Antonio is English because of his last name.
>>
>>68408041
there was only Lallana from LFC in the starting 11 man
>>
>>68408040
imagine if holland didn't qualify for a 24-team Euros lamao
>>
>>68408041
There was only one Liverpool player and he played fairly well.
>>
>>68408048

Woy picks on reputation not form he's a wanker
>>
>>68408040
>doesnt understand irony
>>
Arsenal finished second, why doesn't Woy pick some of their players for the England squad?

Oh wait...
>>
>>68408046

Roy likes Wilshere as a deep midfielder.
>>
>>68408046
if Dier gets injured Hodgson would probably play Rooney in that role
>>
>>68407914
Thanks for the (you)s lads
>>
>>68408048
Antonio should be in the squad. I don't really like Noble, but he should be in the team ahead of Henderson and Wilshere.
>>
>>68408106
Wilshere was our best player in qualifying desu
>>
>>68408048
Probably because none of them are better than anything in the team already

Maybe cresswell over Bertrand but do you seriously want to see an England team lining up with mark "I don't really do anything" noble and Andy "I escaped from the zoo" Carroll (again)?
>>
>>68408084
>a lazy little shite known for occasionally not tracking back - DM cover.

Woy works in mystery.
>>
>>68408123
Big Andy Carroll would dominate any JF centre back easily, guaranteed goals if we get him and Milner on the pitch together
>>
>>68408092
I can actually see this happening.

What about Stones, why don't we try him as a DM?
>>
Roy should have set England up to do the following:

>get the ball to walcott/lennon out wide
>runs as fast as he can
>crosses to carroll
>carroll knocks-down for defoe
>defoe finishes
>>
>>68408114
Ah yes, he looked really good against plumbers, very impressive. Now how about teams that can actually worry us for more than 4 minutes over two games? Hmmm...
>>
>>68408157
>lennon
>>
>>68408146
Kek

We've tried the Andy Carroll experiment before, we don't need to watch it fail again
>>
>>68405436
He's literally giroud its fucking hilarious, he's a very capable striker, but he does need a bag full of chances before he finishes, he has brilliant hold up play and has a decent eye for a pass, so what we will do is have him as the lone striker with no one to make runs off him, PERFECT! Need Kane, and someone with a quick burst of pace someone to drag defender away from him someone to make runs off him, it's laughable.
>>
>>68408161
What's your point? Has Mark Noble performed against the biggest international sides for England?
>>
>all them reactionary britbongs
All it takes is a draw against an average side with a lucky late equaliser and you're all ready to replace Woy. Here's how the rest of the Euro will go for you.
>media pressure on Woy every day
>has to cave in and make some changes
>tries XIs and formations that he hasn't even tested before
>team scrap qualification in 2nd place because the group is shit anyway
>meet good team in Ro16/Ro8
>get eliminated
>>
>>68408157
would quite like to see this work. always wondered what would happen in an international tournament if we went all out big man up front tactics, playing 4-4-2 with pacey wingers and carroll and crouch up top as a 2. reckon we'd batter some teams desu
>>
>>68408201
>need a bag full of chances before he finishes

Like every striker you mean? No striker scores every chance Jesus. He scored the most goals in the league last season, are you saying Spurs created a bag full of chances more than anyone else last season?

You people are retards. Nobody can score in every game and Kane is our best striker.
>>
>>68408201
That's how he plays for Spurs you plank, as a lone 9. Eriksen and Lamela aren't pacy runners grabbing goals.
>>
>>68408207
Every. Single. Time.

The englishmen never learn.
>>
>be forest supporter
>watch our winger shit the bed for northern ireland
>could've watched our ex-winger in antonio tear the shit out of russia
>woy does not allow such fun in his team
>>
The Wales game should not be difficult.This is essentially Bale, Ramshit and 9 players deemed not good enough for England.The only way you lose, is if you bottle it.Other than Bale, who else would make the XI?MAYBE Williams at a push.So if they don't win, they've simply failed the gut-check.
>>
File: 1458250783158.jpg (29 KB, 259x350) Image search: [Google]
1458250783158.jpg
29 KB, 259x350
>>68408283
you forgot the best midfielder of this euro mate, son of god and savior of the human kind
>>
>>68408283
wales are decieving us, they're much better than they look on paper due to the sheer chemistry and determination they have, the players might come from lower leagues, the premier league or be gareth bale himself but when it comes down to it, they play as a team and play well
>>
>>68408283
agreed
>>
I know how to fix egnland
rooney and sturrige upfront
sterling and lallana at wings
>>
alli has such a punchable face
it's not even that he's a muslim nigger, it's just the face
>>
>>68408367
>sturridge
too much vodka, vova
>>
>>68408367

So basically you think Sturridge is better than Kane.
>>
>>68408426
Sturridge is twice the goaltender that Kane will ever be.
>>
>>68408005
Hearty kek
>>
>>68408072
>m-muh irony
englels already on damage control
>>
>>68408426
How many has Kane scored against Russia?
>>
>>68408634
No damage control required hans. We looked great against Russia just got a bit unlucky. We'll smash Wales which means we've likely already qualified then dick Slovakia to boot.

COMING
HOME
LA
>>
The entire downfall of what will be another disappointing competition for England is not placing enough emphasis on Alli. He is literally the future of English football and the most talented player in the squad.

He should be played in the number 10 role behind either one or two strikers and the game plan should revolve around him. Jesus Christ, he even knocked Eriksen from this role at Spurs. Woy not doing this in favour of Rooney who's had one of his worst ever seasons is scandalous.

t. Welshman who knows how to get best out of its best player
>>
Vardy should start ahead of Sterling. Would actually keep Lallana in the starting XI as he was one of their better players last game. Not much more you could really change.

>>68408236
Still amazed at how Antonio has done well in the PL, at Wednesday he was all pace and no footballing brain. When played through the centre he wasn't bad, on the wing he had fuck all end product. Sold him to make way for Stevie May which was fucking stupid, but we made profit on May (cheers, Preston) so it could have been worse, I guess.
>>
>>68408661
>We looked great against Russia just got a bit unlucky.
Oh look, it's every game for the last couple of decades. We're just unlucky right la'? Just need the cards to fall in the right places la', nothing can be done about it just fate la'.
>>
Rooney isn't good enough o feed balls to a striker specially one that isn't a pace baby.
>>
Can't wait to see all these coming home retards go back into hiding when we crash and burn.
>>
>>68408759
You realise that COMING HOME is just a meme, right? We're well aware of how shit we play
>>
>>68408735
scotland pls go
>>
>>68408634
we actually think vardy is the best player in the world too
>>
>>68408806
Delusion scum go. Seriously get the fuck out of here. So fucking tired of you cunts going 'oh we're just unlucky for the 50th time what are the chances :('. It has nothing to do with luck it's down to having a fucking Dinosaur deciding our team. It's down to having undroppable big names.
>>
>>68408806
>implying

I'm just really tired to see the same old shitty meme being posted during every WC and Euro.
>>
>>68408839
>>68408848
>>68408867
ABEs
>>
>>68408881
delusion
dJˈl(j)uːʒ(ə)n/
noun
an idiosyncratic belief or impression maintained despite being contradicted by reality or rational argument, typically as a symptom of mental disorder.
"the delusion of being watched"
synonyms: misapprehension, mistaken impression, false impression, mistaken belief, misconception, misunderstanding, mistake, error, misinterpretation, misconstruction, misbelief; More
the action of deluding or the state of being deluded.
"what a capacity television has for delusion"
synonyms: deception, misleading, deluding, fooling, tricking, trickery, duping
"a web of delusion"
>>
As long as he stays away from the fucking corners, we're good. Imagine Jan Koller taking corners.
>>
>>68408735
i don't believe in luck, the game should have been managed better in the latter stages. but the majority of the game, england played well and created chances.
>>
>>68408919
>england played well and created chances.
Makes no difference if we aren't burying them, and I can't see Kane doing that as a lone striker.
>>
>>68405436
JESUS CHRIST SEND HIM HOME HE'S FUCKING SHIT AND ALWAYS HAS BEEN

>>68406268
also this
>>
>>68408940
Also why lallana shouldnt start, he had chances, he failed. new selection plz
>>
>>68408940
>This deluded bin dipper
Kane is a better option than your dancing monkey
>>
>>68407580
you could easily double mark him because there's literally no other goal threats if your centre backs are competent
>>
>>68408906
Scotland
[skot-luh nd]
noun
1. a division of the United Kingdom in the N part of Great Britain. 30,412 sq. mi. (78,772 sq. km).
Capital: Edinburgh.
2. home of bitter men in skirts with no teeth who live on irn bru and heroin and desperately wish they were english so they could see football come home
>>
>>68408964
>Everyone who thinks Kane shouldn't be playing up front on his own is a scouser
What? I want Woy to play Kane and Vardy together.
>>
>>68407905
i'm a liverpool fan and aknowledge walker has been better this year. he's a beast physically, technically talented and poch has sorted out his defensive game. clyne is 7/10 every game but walker is the same defensively as him now and offers more going forward.
>>
>>68408940
>Makes no difference if we aren't burying them
i think it does

shit, can we stop scapegoating the guy? he's had two good seasons, he hasn't become bad over night. show some balls
>>
>>68408707
Antonio evolved into an entirely different player at Forest, his debut was patchy for a while but once he linked up with Assombalonga, Fryatt and a couple other players he came into his own and turned from another pacebaby into a PL tier player within a few games at Forest, I'm not surprised he only stayed with us for a season
>>
>>68408999
>4-4-2 or 4-3-1-2 would be a good formation
>>
>>68407930
Mouth-breathing idiot.
>>
Kane looks spent after a long and in the end emotionally draining season.Don't think he's looked himself for a while.
>>
>>68408157
like heskey and owen 15 years ago? fuck off, faggot. football has moved on

>>68408153
could be nice
>>
Kane only played so shit because he was on setpiece duty. He should be ready to score from corners, not taking them. It doesn't help that the wingers were pretty shit.
>>
>>68409078
He's obviously memeing, can't believe how many people took the bait.
>>
>>68408283
The problem with England is that they can't finish, they can dominate the game for 90 minutes but you need to score goals to win. Bale is a proven goal scorer, he only needs one or two chances to score. If England's defence makes one small error, we could lose the whole game.
>>
>>68408995
rattled
>>
>>68408157
Why not reactivate Scholes while we're at it?
>>
>>68407726
Put Dier and Wheelchair in the middle for the first half-60 mins and bring Alli on for Dier as an impact sub as the opposition starts to gas out
not hard
>>
>>68409255
>bring Alli on for Dier as an impact sub
he's literally our best player
>>
>>68409311
Do you not understand what impact sub means?
>>
>>68409237
>rooney in midfield
woys trying to
>>
>>68409255
So you rip up the formation in qualifying to drop our captain plus our most talented player to shove Vardy in the team.
>>
So when vardy fails to score will you tea drinking twats blame him too?
>>
>>68409395
>when Vardy fails to score
Literally impossible m8
>>
>>68409395
Yes.
>>
>>68409395
>when vardy fails to score
>implying vardy gets to play
wew lad, getting ahead of yourself
>>
>>68407295

What if Kane asked to take them? Or volunteered?
>>
>>68407295
That's the problem though. Kane is a hard-working yes-man. He's too nice (and a bit dim) to say no. Vardy on the other hand would have told Woy to fuck off and nutted him.
>>
File: 1452800631991.jpg (14 KB, 637x480) Image search: [Google]
1452800631991.jpg
14 KB, 637x480
Wouldn't it be nice if Woy had chosen a proven goal scoring winger who brings something different than Sterling and Lallana?

I don't know, maybe like, WALCOTT?

Yeah, he shits the bed a lot, but given the time, and service that Sterling and Lallana were, he'd have hanged in 2 at least.
>>
>>68405436
I agree, but it's not because he's not the best striker England, it's because he's clearly exhausted.
>>
The only real problems were:

>Kane taking corners
>Kane playing the full 90 minutes despite clearly having a bad game
>Vardy not starting over Sterling or coming on as at sub around 60-70 mins
>Lallana not being subbed off when he was clearly knackered at the end
>Alli not being given more freedom

Easily correctable mistakes. We were unlucky to draw even so. I think we'll BTFO of Wales.
>>
>>68409580
>that flag
>that opinion

lol
>>
>>68409580
Have you watched Walcott this season?

He's worse than fucking Albrighton.
>>
>all the people asking for Vardy over Kane

Did any of you even watch the game? How who Vardy of utilised his pace and work rate when the Russians basically sat back the entire game. Literally no space for vardy to do what he does.

Do any of you even understand football?
>>
>>68409752
>Do any of you even understand football?
Of course not. That's why we're here.
>>
>>68409752
I think most of us wanted Vardy over Sterling, or at least for him to come on as a sub in the second half when Kane and Lallana were completely faded.
>>
>>68409752
good point. last 20 minutes would have been good for him though
>>
>>68409778
>>68409794
>>68409832

I remember saying in a thread on here pre England squad being announced that they really should think about taking Carroll over Rashford as Rashford doesn't bring anything to the table that Vardy doesn't already offer and the abuse I got was unreal.

England could of done with a real big man against Russia. I bet they would of broken them down a lot easier with a real target man instead of jack of all trades, master of none Kane.
>>
>>68409871
More likely to have selected Carroll if was coming back from injury with Liverpool and yet to find form then playing for a so-called small team aka Whilshere, Sturridge (to a extent).

After the last WC with Woy we should have nabbed Mourinho while Eng had the chance.
>>
>>68409557
>kane the guy who is your wells spoken teetotaller is dim witted

>vardy the chav who looks like his mom drank every day of his pregnancy is intelligent

Bruce you on holiday in the motherland mate?
>>
Should have started Sturridge instead of Sterling. At least he can score a fucking goal.

Then bring Lallana off for Vardy.

Roy is too cautious, always has been
>>
>>68408995
>2. home of bitter men in skirts with no teeth who live on irn bru and heroin and desperately wish they were Welsh so they could see football come home

FTFY
>>
might wank
>>
>>68410165
What to?
>>
>>68410241
Rachel Starr or qt twinks or traps

haven't decided yet
>>
>>68410096
>play 3 cfs or you're cautious

>>68410269
she still making stuff?
>>
>>68408983
>if your centre backs are competent

they're not lol
>>
>>68410355
think she is yeah
>>
Did Woy just forget that he was allowed to make substitutions until the 80th minute? That was the most baffling thing, even more so than Kane taking corners.
>>
Sterling has been nominated as Scapegoat, I think he did OK. If the Russfags hadn't have scored we'd all be creaming ourselves over how well England played.
>>
We should be beating Wales on ability, Bale or not. My only concern is if we don't the last game is literally make or break and we might be relying on the other game/russia apeing out again and getting banned.

Because of that the pressure is already here, so Woy just needs to isolate the squad/himself and focus on smashing Wales, and early goal and we should do it.

Fuck off Sterling and put in Vardy ( and then maybe swap positions with Kane) and that is the best squad.

Rooney deserves praise, fucking dominated the last game.
>>
>>68410786
He got in all the right places but his end game let him down so much.

We did play well, so if we won we would be creaming because we will gel more and get even better. The issue is Wales is a must win now when that shouldn't have been the case, that game should have been put to Bed.
>>
>>68405436
>>68408955

He's scored more goals than any other Englishman in the Premier League for the last 2 seasons, has 5 goals in 11 appearances for England, and he shouldn't be in the starting lineup? Are you insane?

He was clearly exhausted by about the 70th minute against Russia though, hopefully Hodgson learned his lesson and will sub him out for Vardy at around that time against Wales if he 's tired again. Or maybe he'll just see sense and drop Sterling+Lallana from the lineup and play a 4-4-2 diamond with Kane/Vardy up top.
>>
>>68410946
Why can't people realise how hard it is to play a diamond?
>>
>>68405436
hes good when used properly. you need a good manager for that. roy is not that good.
>>
At least can we all agree that Alli is the best player in this squad?
>>
>>68409557
kek
>>
>>68409557
>Kane is a hard-working yes-man. He's too nice (and a bit dim) to say no

This actually seems plausible.
>>
>>68410094

Have you ever heard Kane do an interview? The last thing I would describe him as is "well-spoken". He sounds like a henchman in a Sherlock Holmes movie.
>>
Is anyone going to come out and admit that Wayne Rooney is undeniably England's best player yet?
>>
>>68416097
As long as he stays the fuck away from the No.9 position
>>
>4-3-3
>not using Vardy as a super sub
>making Kane do set pieces
>playing people out of position

For fucks sake. How hard is it just do do a 4-4-2 diamond? When will Woy finally be sacked? I hate seeing players and teams not being used to their full potential.

inb4 cheeky ' >england >potential 'banter
>>
Well he was bad that game but he's one of the few English players who actually live up to the hype they receive.

The real question here is why Woy is playing a 4231 when he has a whopping three wingers and neither of them is very good (although I rate Milner), whereas his selection of central midfielders is much better and he has Vardy at his disposal.
>>
>>68405436
Why are you gooners so buttblasted about this team? It couldn't be because the Spurs players are the core of the team and >Willsure shit the bed when he came in, could it?
>>
I'm usually first who shits on English "talents" but Kane is above average good player
>>
The lad who scored the free kick is also good
>>
Need Rashford up front or cutting in from one of the wings.

>keeping a player on a hot streak benched because he's "too young"
Thread replies: 228
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.