[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Penguins won the Stan Lee Cup Why doesn't /sp/ care?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: CkzWMbAUoAIN78z.jpg:large.jpg (124 KB, 843x504) Image search: [Google]
CkzWMbAUoAIN78z.jpg:large.jpg
124 KB, 843x504
The Penguins won the Stan Lee Cup

Why doesn't /sp/ care?
>>
>>68403774
too busy laughing at brazil
>>
>>68403774
>american hockey
>in the summer
>when football is going full speed
>>
Nobody really cares about hockey here lad
>>
Because hockey is for leafs and those fags in the hockey general thread.
>>
Shitsburgh is a containment city within the containment state of PA.
>>
>Pengs fans actually think Crosby deserved Conn Smyth
Fuck I knew they were retarded, but I didn't know they were that retarded
>>
>>68403806
Came here to post this. The meme magic was unreal with that Copa game between Brazil and Peru.
>>
(((Bettman)))
>>
>>68403774
Because crosby is a turbohomo.
>>
>>68403774
The meme magic happened against Brazil again
>>
Hockey fans aren't nignog spammers like nba or nfl and we stay in our thread
>>
>>68403940
Football starts in September
>>
Because the pens are disgusting man children who think they're are the only hockey team and that they should win everything because of "muh muh Crosby" shut the fuck up nigga
>>
>>68403774
Yuropoors took over through using reporting
>>
>>68403774

i would have enjoyed their win more if kessel had gotten the conn smythe, which he absolutely deserved
>>
because this was the most boring, anti-climactic playoffs in my lifetime after the first round

Complete and utter snorefest, I've watched an equal amount of NBA games, which is shameful
>>
>>68403774

This shows how irrelevant that /literal who/ who died and got a sticky the other day was.
>>
>>68404375
>>68404375
>>68404375
>>68404375
>>68404375
>>
As much is i love hockey and participate in /hoc/ i don't think you understand the meme magic that played out today.

It's too fun laughing at Brazil
>>
>>68403774
Nobody cares about hockey, Boomer
>>
>ice hockey
>>
File: the stash.jpg (24 KB, 404x406) Image search: [Google]
the stash.jpg
24 KB, 404x406
>>68403991
As in it contains lots of championships?
>>
I missed the third period

post Bill "the Phil" Kessel holding the cup
>>
I care because fuck San Jose
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.