[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The man on the left is the average English 'Hooligan'.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (145 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
145 KB, 1024x1024
The man on the left is the average English 'Hooligan'. His days back home are spent drinking cans of lager whilst playing FIFA on his PS4 and eating sausage rolls outside the local Greggs. His idea of a 'scrap' is pulling his skinny mate baz onto the sofa and farting on his face for banter. His idea of 'hooliganism' is picking up a chair at the local pub and throwing it at his mates Full English breakfast for a laugh then chanting about how the fat bastard rooney ate all the pies ignoring his obviously body hypocrisy. He is pale, flabby, and probably watches WWE videos on youtube. He has sex once every 9 months with an obese chav in Kavos.

The man on the right is the average Russian Hooligan. His days back home are spent drinking bottles of Vodka whilst smashing Nintendo Wiis over peoples heads and eating raw krokodil outside the local smashed window. His idea of a scrap is throwing a flare at a 14 year old black man for walking down the street at the wrong time of night then scalping him. His idea of hooliganism is a mass organised brawl in which 10 people are killed then chanting about how the blood of the Motherland will never water the capitalist cornfields of America. He is hard, muscular, and probably leaves comments about his love for Rubin Kazan on youtube before starting a fight with Google Chrome. He rapes a new member of his firm as an initiation every week.

How is this a fair fight?
>>
>>68360216
you forgot to mention both are fucking faggots
>>
shoulda brought knives fampai
>>
>>68360216
I know it's a very low quality shitpost but most of the England fans in France are just normal fans, the actual hooligans have banning orders and can't travel there
>>
>be russkie
>train for years and pay thousands of Euros to travel to France and beat up a fat English bloke once
>>
>>68360360
Some things are just priceless
>>
>>68360216
>He is hard

What a fag, thinking about bonners and stuff
>>
>>68360360
>Olga I must remortgage house and sell family jewellery so I can go to France and punch Gary from clacton-on-sea in the head
>>
>>68360326
>average english fuccboi thinks he can "bant" the opposition because he will be backed up by crazy hooligans
>realises it's not the 80s anymore
>shieeet
>>
>implying fighting Chrome is hard
Just open 10 tabs
>>
>>68360465
>average Swedish male raped by Islamic immigrant
>apologises to the immigrant
>>
>>68360488
underrated post
>>
Not a divegrass fan personally

Did the two gentleman pictured get in a kerfuffle? Is there a video? Did Nigel died?
>>
>>68360360
>be chav
>eat like shit for years even though jamie oliver is literally paying you not to and pay thousands of Euros to travel to France and get beaten up by a fit Russian tovarisc once
>>
>>68360530
Yes look at this average jacked Russian

Very lean and muscular kek
>>
>>68360500
The one on the left got booted by a slav after the game yesterday but not the one on the right.
>>
I did enjoy these 'lads' getting the shit kicked out of them, God knows they get away with too much in life.
>>
>>68360606
>Oh no they're having a drink, they must be punished!
>>
What is this Sean McCorkle vs. Carlos Condit?
>>
>>68360530
>and pay thousands of Euros
>>
>>68360216
>invent football suck at it
>invent cricket suck at it
>invent rugby suck at it
>invent hooliganism suck at it
>>
>>68360641
Soon
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.