[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ruh roh
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: kYCT1iV.png (44 KB, 640x372) Image search: [Google]
kYCT1iV.png
44 KB, 640x372
ruh roh
>>
>>68356118
I'd bet money that nothing comes of it. Whole thing was mutual and much less blatant than previous incidents.
>>
> green kicks and knees a literally who meme player from okc
> nothing

> touches lelbron
possible suspension

i hate the memeiors but nba reffing and discipline is bullshit. he should've been suspended for kicking adams but the refball was trying to keep golden state in that series
>>
>>68356185
This

Nigmond shouldn't even be playing to begin with
>>
>>68356118
>lesnitch
>>
>>68356118
Compared to previous incidents, this one was instigated by someone other than Draymond and the contact he made was more incidental. I don't see how you can call this one without having called the others.
>>
>>68356294
there is technically nothing wrong with stepping over somebody

yes it's a universal sign of disrespect from lebron but not against the rules, draymond def knuckle shotted him in the balls after that, and he's been caught twice in the playoffs with nut shots on adams

nba might suspend him because they want to extend the series to 6 or 7 games
>>
>>68356353
Lebron straight up fucking threw him to the ground. He didn't just step over some guy who tripped. There is clearly a difference. They both need to not act like fucking bitch niggas.
>>
>>68356185
NBA is rigged
GS dramatic comeback was scripted.

Now the Cavs will have their own scripted comeback and take it to a game 7. Just for GS to have another heroic victory.
>>
>>68357048
This series, with or without Green playing, is going to be over on Monday.
>>
>>68357022
You shouldnt be able to fuckin retroactively penalize players after a fucking game ends. If they didnt catch the shit then thats on the fucking refs. The problems is you cant say shit about a ref or you get a fucking automatic $10k or some other shit thrown on you. Most these fucking refs are old fucking hags as it is especially in the NFL whuch I think has 12 legally blind refs over 50 who are still employed fuck the refs!!!!!!!!!###

> England 1-1
DELETE YOUR ACCOUNT

#IMWITHER
#911WASANOUTSIDEJOB
>>
Soft ass NBA. The Warriors are an old-school physical team. Cavs have to cry over every little bit of contact and whine when they don't get all the FTs. What a trash league.
>>
>>68357062
No and im glad theres still gullible ppl like you out there. Its going seven games you will see, these refs are in someines pocket. They are slick as fuck though you will see lebron will go off all a sudden its all an act.
>>
Many NFL games are rigged but the NBA is as scripted as WWE.
>>
>>68357022
watching the clip the only wrong thing Lebron did in that entire scuffle was step over him, showing a sign of extreme disrespect. Draymond first attempted to elbow him, at which point Lebron blocked it and threw him away, Draymond then dramatically flopped, and as Lebron stepped over him, threw another bitch shot at Lebron's tiny HGH shrunken nuts and got up to attempt to put on a tough guy show.

Draymond should get at least a one game suspension, but definitely deserves to be out for the rest of the postseason for the unlimited dirty shots he's thrown at everyone.
>>
>>68356185
you ever think that's probably why he might be getting suspended? because it points to a pattern, you can only do that shit so many times and call it an accident
>>
>>68357147
lol you're autistic as fuck. You ever watch basketball games? Or even try to play yourself? Its not easy to make a 3 pointer with no pressure, picture doing it off the dribble with a 6'10 bbc up in your kitchen. To say its in act is to say that these guys can just score at will, which is so far from the truth. I dont think you could script shit at the speed that they do things at
>>
The nba is scripted tinfoilers are out. This series is over in 5
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.