[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ABEs on /sp/ actually blame England fans for what happened tonight.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 1
File: 1458165110002.png (22 KB, 804x743) Image search: [Google]
1458165110002.png
22 KB, 804x743
ABEs on /sp/ actually blame England fans for what happened tonight. Unbelievable
>>
i'd do the fucking same if you disrespected my anthem, show some fucking respect next time you animals

chat shit get banged
>>
Marseille should have been nuked today tbqh. Dead russkis, English, and Arabs would have been a great result.
>>
The pics and stories tells otherwise however.
>>
>>68347398
ALWAYS THE VICTIM
>>
>>68347516

Your anthem is wank m8
>>
Anyone acting like they arent totally jealous and want to be there fighting too needs to GTFO off of /sp/
>>
>bitch and moan about terrorists and muslims
>all the noise so far caused by anglos, "based russians" and french kids
kek
>>
what appened
>>
>>68347644
>says fucking england
>>
>>68347644
Like the English anthem fuck God and the Queen
>>
Just bantz
>>
>>68347735

Russian Slav commie cavemen couldn't hack the bantz and chimped out
>>
>>68347735
It's like WWIII except we all agreed not to use weapons. Just shit lying around.
>>
We aren't blaming anyone, we're just laughing at your misfortune.
>>
>>68347885

Literally shit tier nation laughing at us.
>>
>>68347516
This
>>
>>68347516
Getting violent over a song? You're a dumb monkey, champ.
>>
>>68347923
You're a shit tier nation's eternal anal slave then.
>>
>>68347847
Googled it and says a couple Russians beat up like 2k Bongs

lmao, you are such soft poofters
>>
>>68347933

They've spent too long around niggers
>>
>>68347777

yeah really I hate our anthem I dont know a single one who likes our anthem it should be Jerusalem
>>
>>68347735
day tooker
>>
>>68347992

Summer fag
>>
>>68347582
>>68347777
>Claim to be the superior race
>Anglos beat you in every World War

Why does Germany always get cucked by the Queen?
>>
>>68347777
No it's called God Save the Queen mate
>>
>>68347933
>>68348024

>national anthems are "just a song"

enjoy not being able to post on 4chan in the coming year, dead serious. both of your hatespeech laws are out of control and there is already legislation that allows that scope of censorship to be in place.

i seriously hope neither of you are white...
>>
>>68348104
Pussy country.
>>
>>68348152
Germany = Anglo

Britain = Anglo

Get your facts straight. the UK is derived from German genes.

That's called an objective fact which should be common knowledge for absolutely everyone, like the fact that water is fucking H20
>>
>>68347992
Remind me which of us founded the other again?
>>
>>68348243
They are literal cucks devoid of any national pride, it's pointless to talk to these faggots. I'm not a big fan of Russians either but at least they actually have some balls unlike these Eurohomos.
>>
>>68347398
fans are literally directly responsible for the actions/fate of their teams m8
>>
>>68348243

He's from Australia you blind cunt
>>
>>68348244

KEK

Keep sucking Saudi Arabia's cock you fucking hypocrite
>>
>>68348276
If you knew your history you would know that Britain is a mishmash of Anglo-Saxons, Danes, Normans (ie from Normandy, France, because your little yank brain is probably too stupid to know that), Bretons (again from France), Celts, Romans, etc.

Lots of the groups that came here were very different from the tribes and cultures that settled in Germany (obviously. Otherwise we wouldn't speak different languages and have different cultures)

Basically stop embarrassing yourself D'Shawn
>>
>>68348385

>>both of your hatespeech laws

why don't you read my post cunt
>>
>>68348044
What anthems do Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland, and Gibraltar use?
>>
>>68349657
Google is your friend
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.