[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why did Ali have such a hard time fighting Frazier?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault.jpg (663 KB, 2698x1518) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
663 KB, 2698x1518
Why did Ali have such a hard time fighting Frazier?
>>
because of his movement.
>>
>>68302906
Whose?
>>
Ali's legs were gone by this time. And Frazier was a hell of a fighter with a swarming style. Think Tyson. These things made for a hell of a trilogy
>>
>>68302932
Frazier, his style was constant head movement, hard for anyone to deal with.
>>
>>68302941
Ali's legs were gone in their first bout?

He fucked Frazier up pretty bad in Manila.
>>
He was a gorilla
>>
Dat heart

He would rather have died in the ring than have Ali shame him
>>
>>68303038
he almost did, if they hadn't stopped the fight against Foreman
>>
Ali instantly getting up from that fucking left hook in the first fight is one of the crazier things I've ever seen.
>>
>>68303090
Ali was the master of taking and evading punches.
>>
DAILY REMINDER THAT ALI NEVER FOUGHT IN HIS PRIME

DAILY REMINDER THAT WE ONLY EVER SAW FLEDGELING ALI AND OLD MAN ALI

DAILY REMINDER THAT ALI IS THE GREATEST BOXER TO EVER LIVE
>>
>>68303711
>DAILY REMINDER THAT ALI NEVER FOUGHT IN HIS PRIME

First Sonny Liston fight?
>>
>>68303015
If someone called me a gorilla incessantly Id want to beat his ass too. And Im asian.
>>
>>68303743

And the Cleveland Williams fight. And the Floyd Patterson fight
>>
>>68302884
Styles make fights - outside fighters often have problem with in-fighters. That and Frazier was as tough as a fucking tank.
>>
>>68302884
frazier gave a hard time to many boxers
>>68303711
>DAILY REMINDER THAT ALI NEVER FOUGHT IN HIS PRIME
nah, watch his career until the ban, that was his prime
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.