[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>first game of the euros >been waiting for this for months
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 197
Thread images: 14
File: 1322416652.jpg (20 KB, 780x418) Image search: [Google]
1322416652.jpg
20 KB, 780x418
>first game of the euros
>been waiting for this for months
>game thread
>barely any discussion about the actual game
>90% of posts are about french players being black mussies
wtf happened /sp/ ? it wasn't like this in the WC 2 years ago
>>
fucking /pol/tards

the /pol/ problem is getting out of control, back in the day it was easy to ignore the 2-3 autists obsessed with race, nowadays they derail every fucking thread.

I just want to talk about the fucking match ffs
>>
>>68287688
Don't forget the CP from the austrian cunt.

Plus the amount of split threads was really annoying.

We better have a sticky for the england game tomorrow shit is gonna be messy.
>>
>>68287829
>Don't forget the CP from the austrian cunt.

that is disgusting
what did he post?
>>
>>68287858
lol
>>
>>68287688
>>68287774
>be french
>get killed by ISIS
they unironically had more mass shooting deaths than us last year

not to mention multiple suicide bombers

wtf
>>
>>68287688
>>barely any discussion about the actual game
the game was boring
>>
>>68287774
killed thread after thread. fucking intolerable desu, /sp/ was the undisputed goat board in the last 2 world cups and the euros, if it's just /pol/ going huurrr your country's blacker than mine /sp/ is fucking dead desu
>>
>>68287688
this so much.

Don't know what happened but every fucking thread now is black and muslim bullshit like we give a fuck
>>
>>68287948
bet you didn't report a single such post.
>>
>>68287688
the fact that an european national team is like 90% black dont get you at least a liittle bugged? imagine the japanese football team filled w/ white people. would be weird wouldnt it?
>>
/pol/ destroys anything it touches.
>>
you should have come to the comfy thread senpai
>>
>>68287991
sure, and if people feel bugged about it they can whine as much as they please on /pol/, but this is supposedly a sports board
>>
>>68287965
>Thinking race is a social construct

You don't have a separation of 60k years in evolution, plus possess 4% dna from another species (Neanderthal) due to interbreeding, and expect that the only difference is skin color.
>>
If you hadn't noticed, the far right is gaining ground all over Europe and America. This is the new normal.

Feels good man.
>>
It's been a gradual change on /sp/ for years. Normies have gradually left for reddit
>>
>>68287688
It'll calm down. Tonight was the opening game. Anons from other boards always move over for such occasions. The main threads were moving so quickly that the shitposting became a blur.
>>
>>68287899
More mass shootings than in the US
>mfw

There were more people killed by firearms the same week the attack on Cahrlie Hebdo took place you uneducated piece of trash.

Nigga learn 2 google
>>
>>68288080
I dont think or do think that race is a social construct, i just want to talk about sports when being on /sp/

all the race bullshit doesnt matter your opinion belongs to /pol/ /int/ or /b/ but not /sp/
>>
>it's a your team isn't white episode

Yeah, annoying and slimy as fuck. The mods should prevent /sp/ from being /pol/'s sports board.

Also why no sticky thread?

>>68287991
Brazil is 50% white yet I barely see whites in your team. Want to discuss this exciting issue? Go to >>>/pol/
>>
>>68288107
i'm glad for your sake, at least you'll have something to keep your spirits up when england is inevitably knocked out
>>
>>68287979
if i had i wouldn't say lad. that's a paddlin'
>>
>>68288113
Actually, right-wing ideology is also taking over reddit. The lefties are being forced back to facebook and tumblr
>>
i found it better to put the computer away and actually watch the game
>>
spot on lads.

its absolutely fucking tragic.
>>
Nobody watches sports here. Every big game is just shit posting non stop
>>
File: polspee_task_force.jpg (306 KB, 1120x744) Image search: [Google]
polspee_task_force.jpg
306 KB, 1120x744
>>68287688
/pol/ brigade, they regard it as their sacred duty to bore the tits off all of us

Tell them to fuck off
Spam messi on /pol/ (it's as on topic as their bullshit here)
>>
>>68288162
fuck off muhamad no one likes shitskins tha blew themselves up
>>
>>68288161
It's an election year. You're just gonna have to deal with it. You can always go to reddit to discuss sports if you want a hugbox.
>>
>>68287774
>I just want to talk about the fucking match ffs

Then why the fuck would you ever come to this cesspool?
>>
>>68288192
actually did the same and it was pretty comfy
not wasting time answering low quality baits
>>
>>68288204
>hurrrr your not white lol

>>>/pol/
>>
File: brasil.jpg (14 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
brasil.jpg
14 KB, 300x168
>>68288162
>brazil is a white majority country
lol Brazil is 30% white at best. the rest are mulattoes, funny thing is is that niggers are also a minority here. the majority is made of mullatoes (mixed).
>>
>>68287688

You're getting older and this site in general is getting edgier and dumber.
>>
>>68287688
It helps a little bit to filter American flags. You should do that anyway to behonest.
Still really annoying to have all that shit here.
>>
Maybe talk about the match instead of whining about /pol/?
>>
>>68288185
Do they shit up sports threads there too? I don't understand how these people go through their day when they think about absolutely nothing except what other people's race is
>>
>>68287688
>90 min game
>3 goals scored in that entire time

yfw you realize there wasn't shit to talk about since there was nothing happening for long periods of time
>>
>>68288235
yeah, with the speed of theposts coming in you can tell most of the posters cant even be watching the game, so whats the point of these game threads.
i check in at half time, and had the yfcom thread open as it seemed to settle a bit later in the match.
>>
File: ALG.jpg (13 KB, 299x169) Image search: [Google]
ALG.jpg
13 KB, 299x169
LOL FRANCE HAS MORE NIGGERS THAN ALGERIA HOLY FUCKIN CRAP
CANT MAKE THIS SHIT UP
>>
>>68288257
Society and science is leaving you behind grandpa. You still live in a world where you think races are actually equal.
>>
>>68288218
It's a sports board. Deal with it. You can always go to any other board to discuss about who's the whitest.

>but it's an election year
Nah, fuck off.
>>
>>68288263
how do you filter flags?

english shitposting is getting unbearable too
>>
/int/ got a surgebin popularity and quicly turned into a /pol/-like shitfest
Since the Euro is an int. event, many stormfags from this board chose to come to /sp/.

To be frank i was an /int/ poster until not too long ago, but it got so bad (refugee and islam memes, my country is whiter than yours) that i switched to /his/. For the euro, i figured that /int/ kids would just shit up the threads there at their first sight of the French NT, so i went to /sp/ only to realize these autistic racetalking fags had already started shitting up the place.
I mainly recognize the brits rethorics and their poor baits on /sp/, so i guess /int/'s crap is spilling here during the Euros because they JUST CANT talk about anything else than muslims and (non) whiteness.
>>
>>68288289
Nope, but political talk will still break out occasionally because it's an election year. You get banned for racism on reddit.
>>
File: 1430036905408.jpg (124 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1430036905408.jpg
124 KB, 640x640
>>68288263
>go to a predominantly American site
>get mad when there are a lot of Americans posting
>>
>>68288306
These "Algerians" almost all French actually. Just too bad to play for us, so they choose their real country.
>>
If you shut down /pol/ it leaks to every other board. If you keep it they will still leak to every other board. Also if you shut it down the next week will be nothing but /pol/ shitposting to get their board back.

There is no winning situation here.
>>
>>68288315

If you knew any actual history you'd know you have that backwards you pimple faced teenager.
>>
>>68288151
Look up the definition of mass shooting Cletus
>>
>>68288372
It's a Japanese (non-white) site though.
>>
>>68288330
today was litterally "UK Official shitposting day" after these brawls in Marseille, absolutely cancerous tbqh, good to see there are still based brits there
>>
>>68287688
>wtf happened /sp/ ? it wasn't like this in the WC 2 years ago
blacks did not make up most of the team back then
>>
File: france_all.jpg (185 KB, 400x249) Image search: [Google]
france_all.jpg
185 KB, 400x249
>>68288426

Wow way to expose yourself casual.

What an idiot.
>>
Is there a white euro team I can root for that's good? England, France and Germany aren't white anymore and Spain,Portugal and Italy never were.

Does Iceland have a chance?
>>
>>68288394
Nah, the pendulum always swings back the other way. I bet you're an older millennial that grew up under Bush, and thinks that entire generation to be so overwhelmingly liberal is just the norm.

I am too, and used to be a liberal, but then I grew up. You probably still haven't.
>>
>>68288426
you're 12 or have just started watching football or both. also newfag.
>>
>first match of the Euros
>waited to see my national team and other compete for two years
>closed that 4chan tab and watched a stream

Take notes and learn, OP.

And I guess discussing the surroundings when there's no match is just normal and that's on people's minds. They just don't want foreigners to play for them
>>
>>68288345
The internet is also an increasing target in shilling politics. There's a reason people will go on every fucking board and spam their stupid political memes. The internet has become close to unusable because every party involved shits up the place trying to rile people up for their thing. The word cuck has lost as much meaning as the word rape by now.
>>
>>68288391
the best option would be to keep /pol/ open and just ban shitposters from posting on other boards. this way everyone is happy, even our /pol/ friends
>>
>>68288475
>Zidane
>Henry

Those guys were long retired 2 years ago ...
>>
File: 1916-Proclamation-and-leaders.jpg (284 KB, 1000x780) Image search: [Google]
1916-Proclamation-and-leaders.jpg
284 KB, 1000x780
>>68288478

Support us ye fuckin' yank
>>
>>68288243
>50% is a majority

also who cares

this is a subject for /int/ or /pol/, not /sp/
>>
>>68288426
inb4 u pretend to be rusing
>>
>>68288502

>Foreigners

Didn't European nations like France go into west Africa and colonize these nations for decades?
>>
So /int/ and /a/ ruins copa america threads and /pol/ ruins euro threads

This board is truly dead
>>
>>68288502
>>closed that 4chan tab and watched a stream
fucking this

want to watch the game? do what Ernst did
want to shitpost and maybe discuss a play with someone for a few seconds? then go to /sp/
>>
>>68288520

>Back then

That team is from exactly 10 years ago. You morons acting like this is something that new are either new or just trolling, more likely just new to the sport and you discovered pol for the first time in your miserable lives.
>>
File: SD-France-1.jpg (76 KB, 646x439) Image search: [Google]
SD-France-1.jpg
76 KB, 646x439
>>68288475
>>68288493
>>68288537
>>
Increase of amerilards. >We should put all the american football, baseball and basketball on /ASP/ with rigged "sports" like pro wrestling, where it belongs. It would clean this board
>>
>>68288502
>closed that 4chan tab and watched a stream

This. To this day I don't understand how there are people who spend more time bantering in a retarded thread than actually watching the game.
>>
>>68288424
English shitposting. Absolutely fuck all to do with us.

The England fans are all utter scum. They literally cause trouble whereever they go. This goes back years, into eevry tournament they've ever been at. Northern Ireland aren't much better. 2 testicles in a disgusting British nationalist ballsack. Wales and Ireland(+Scotland) are the good guys. We just like to have a drink and mingle with the locals.

I hope England get destroyed in every game.
>>
File: 2 birds 1 stone.jpg (245 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
2 birds 1 stone.jpg
245 KB, 1920x1080
>>68288530
>>
>tournament called the euros
>people notice when 3/4 of the players aren't european

colour me shocked
>>
>>68288559
/pol/ faggots are actually ruining 95% of the threads on /sp/

/sp/ is "race board" cause of these dumbass atm
>>
File: liru1.jpg (251 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
liru1.jpg
251 KB, 1920x1080
>>
>>68288234
This guy gets it.
>>
>>68288589
But he's still correct. TEN YEARS ago the French team was just as black but TWO YEARS AGO it was whiter.
>>
pro-tip: use 4chanX and filter typically /pol/ phrases like 'SJW' and 'Trump'. It doesn't catch everything but it does reduce the noise to manageable levels.
>inb4 predictable accusations of being triggered by words
>>
>>68288598
it doesnt work for soccer if youre actually planning on watching the match, american football seems pretty much perfect for the mix of game watching & shit posting.
>>
>>68288595
This board was literally created because of a NFL game. You should be grateful that Jewt even allowed Eurotrash posting their non-sports here.
>>
>>68288234
For sports banter, of course. This board is one of three on this site that isn't complete fucking dogshit.
>>
>>68288595

Americans don't care about race as much as you yuros do.
>>
>>68288590
13 of their 2014 squad you mong
>>
>>68288162
I don't like it either but wanting to censor people to not say what they want because you don't like it is absolutely disgusting you pathetic pansy
>>
>>68288650

The team from 10 years ago was also better so what does that say about a "whiter" team?
>>
>>68287688
/sp/ is fucking shit
everyone posting here is an asshole, regardless of the flag hovering above their post
>>
>>68288727
possibly true for society in general, but hardly for /sp/ posters
>>
>>68288755
I don't give a flying fuck what it says, I'm just correcting you.
>>
>>68288769
And people on here make the mistake of assuming the opinion of a 4chan shitposter is the opinion of the average American (Swede, Pole, German etc)
>>
>>68288778
>it'll be this bullshit everyday till 10th July and the Euro final
>>
>>68288743
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_FIFA_World_Cup_squads#France

i count 10
>>
>>68288764
never said anything about flags lad, this applies to english posters as much as any other country. just feel like the match threads were ruined tonight. and i like a good /sp/ match thread, it's nice to have it running alongside a match. adds something, when it's not all 'huurrr your country is blacker than mine'
>>
>>68288606
It's nothing new, though. And it's not about noticing, but not shutting the fuck up about it. I used to enjoy 4chan because the racism was casual. If you complained about niggers, people would ask you what the fuck you expected from niggers. Now people on the sports board embark on page long discussions if a certain player is a nigger or not, when nobody should be giving a fuck.

>>68288663
That's just closing your eyes to the problem, though. It's not about triggering, just what the fuck is going on at the moment.
>>
I completely agree OP.

Case in point: this very thread has turned into a discussion about blacks in teams.

It's insane how obseyssed 4chan is with this stuff. My guess is that it's just insecured/frustrated teenagers.
>>
>>68287688
someone must be new

the secondary threads are always infinitely better than the main threads that are for all the btards
>>
>>68288773

That doesn't make the argument valid cause if it can be proved a team from 10 years ago had more blacks on it then you can't say it's a new thing cause the 2012 team had more starting whites in their line up.
>>
>>68288855
How many blacks do you allow m8, before you start having a problem with it?
>>
alt-right, redpill and mgtow bullshit are the worst things that happened to 4chan
racism was actually light and funny before, the classic "nigger stole my bike" type of stuff
the debate around terrorism, islam, immigration etc. is thrown at my face everyday I don't need to hear about it on one of the last type of escapism I use
>>
>>68288855

Who cares? Fuck off you edgy child

Pol was literally created as a containment board for you autists
>>
>>68288938
The guy was talking about /sp/ posting 2 years ago. There was no /sp/ 10 years ago so it's completely absurd to even bring 2006 up.
>>
>>68288943
i didn't voice my own opinion, but i guess my first post will answer your question anyway

>>68288972
when did wikipedia become edgy?
also sorry for trying to answer OP's question
>>
>>68288883

If you want to complain about "niggers" then there's a board made especially for your ilk. People don't care if you're an edgy turd most of the time they just want to watch the damn match without some overweight fanatic destroying the thread.
>>
>>68288972
Are you the same guy from yesterday who thought there was nothing wrong with making kids bow down to Allah at a young age?
>>
>>68288927
i wasn't insecure until my country was invaded by shitskins last year
>>
one thing is to make fun of france, but these /pol/tards get triggered and physically sick by seeing dark-skinned people wearing the French NT (or orher eurabian NT) shirt. It's pathetic.
>>
I JUST WANT TO TALK ABOUT FOOTBALL SHUT ABOUT WHAT COLOUR THE PLAYERS ARE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>68289104
well, nobody had problems with a racist banter from time to time i guess cause it wasnt continuous.

But now """""match threads""""" are 90% white/black bullshit, nobody is talking sports
>>
>>68288601
>we hate England, notice us!

Shouldn't have voted no, you bollockless little porridge wog cunt. Cry more.
>>
>>68289067
Correction:

Not only did he say there was nothing wrong, but that they should have to do it, in reference to young European kids

I wish I was making this up, but I'm not
>>
>>68289067

No, but how is that different from making your children go to church? Fuck now I got baited

This isn't at all sports related!

>>/pol/
>>
>>68289140

This x10000000000

I feel like 60% of it is as a joke, but genuine racists think ifs seriously and join in
>>
>>68288705
That was true threeish years ago.

It's been ass since mid-2013. And it hasn't been GOAT since pre-2010 World Cup.

What are the other two boards you think are alright, out of curiosity?
>>
File: loll.jpg (22 KB, 498x512) Image search: [Google]
loll.jpg
22 KB, 498x512
mfw france becomes a third world african muslim shithole within 20 years
>>
>>68288747
>waaaah you're censoring my outstanding posts

Doesn't matter if I like what you say or not. It's just not related to sports (daily reminder: this is a sports board).

Stop derailing every fucking thread with /pol/ stuff.
>>
>>68289322
Because schools don't make kids go to church. It was a school trip we were talking about where kids were forced to worship a foreign god and your fellow countryman was defending it and saying they should have to lol

Can't make it up
>>
>>68287688
Yes it was.

"Gamethreads" have been bad since WC 2010 and ESPECIALLY since Euro 2012. It's been a gradual decline but definitely noticeable. The only tolerable gamethreads are small ones, if it's a big event with major media attention, a major market or country, or on primetime it's hopeless to try and have any discussion whatsoever in a gamethread.
>>
File: Bachar the Assad.png (90 KB, 238x276) Image search: [Google]
Bachar the Assad.png
90 KB, 238x276
>>68289445
> MFW all European countries do
> MFW Europe descends into a state of endemic tribal warfare
>>
>>68289446
I don't you fucking idiot, I just don't whine like a little bitch when other people do

It's not like sports take place in a separate universe where the things of the world don't apply
>>
>>68289445
Top tier post, amigo.
>>
So many triggered pussies in this thread.
>>
>>68288705
>implying /sp/ is anywhere near the level of discourse that boards like /diy/ or /trv/ have
>>
>>68289458

That never happens

Happens once in some weird situation

Pol goes mad "SEE OUR CULTURE IS ENDING"

Anyway, not sports related, I'm done replying now
>>
>>68289533
K have fun with that

Doesn't change the fact that that there's people in your country who think it's okay to indoctrinate the youth in a foreign religion and destroy your culture

Ignore it or don't, I don't care
>>
>>68289518
>/trv/

Every thread is either "h-how do i become c-confident to travel" or "w-will foreign girls bang me?"
>>
>>68289603
Pretty much.

Best boards on the site at this moment are /diy/ and /out/.

RIP boards that were once awesome:
>/sp/
>/vr/
>/fit/
>>
>>68289501
>destroys 15 threads in one evening with /pol/ memes
>someone tells him to stop
>WAAAH YOUR CENSORING ME U WHINE LIKE A BITCH GO TO REDDIT LOL SHUT UP MUHAMMAD BTW NON-WHITES SUCK AND YUROP = ISLAMIC GOMMUNISM

Boring.
>>
>>68289722
Except I don't do that

Good try though
>>
>>68289361
Let's not kid ourselves, 4chan was always full of racist, edgy people. The difference was an understanding to not start pointless arguments and to spend your time with topics surrounding the board culture. Also the jokes just aren't funny. HAHA YOUR COUNTRY HAS A LOT OF IMMIGRANTS. Every fucking time. And it's the comeback for every actual clever quip.
>>
ITT: butthurt niggers and sandniggers
>>
>>68289597
>Ignore it or don't, I don't care
no one's ignoring anything lad, just saying that particular line of discussion ruins a good game thread
>>
>>68287688
nice work OP, inadvertantly redpilling the /sp/ normies

/pol/ uber alles

>implying OP isn't a poltard
>>
>>68289794
While I agree,

>unironically calling rapefugees """immigrants"""
>>
I am sorry I would tell about the 4-3-3 of france and how it changed after the first half, how every change of france evendently fored payet to go into the middel where he scored the macht maker thus ignoring the blocked sides and more or less crunched back of the rumany team playing a solid 4-2-2. I could tell what it menas for the rest of the group, how hard it is going to be against romany but I am so drunk right now. I am wasted. I can't.
>>
>>68289892

oh...
and fuck off /pol/.
u don't know shit.
about anything.
>>
>>68289844
This. I'm an immigrant and I went through the complete legal process and it angers me to no end that I'm being put in the same bag as a bunch of undocumented rapists entering a country ilegally.
>>
>>68289430
/diy/, /out/, and about a third of /o/
>>
>>68289828
I agree and I've said this in the thread. Good thing this isn't a game thread and this is related to the topic of the thread.
>>
>>68289597

And how exactly is complaining on the sports board of an online American Clapping Commercial going to solve immigration problems?
>>
>>68289814
t. Kenneth Park
>>
>>68290015
how is not complaining going to solve anything?
>>
Stop crying mkongo you fucking nigger
>>
>>68290049

Well, we've established that complaining won't do anything

And not complaining won't either

But not doing something takes a lot less effort and annoys a lot less people

So why complain? On a sports board? And not on a board specifically made for doing this kind of thing?
>>
>>68290124
look at OP

that's absolute bullshit. i was here then. it was the same way. if anything, we have an influx of butthurt thin-skinneds who want to complain about the use of "nigger" on 4chan
>>
>>68289844
Meh, calling them refugees would be more dishonest. They are people trying to immigrate.

>>68290049
Because it's pointless emotional relief instead of addressing the problem. There are ways to get involved in politics, or discuss politics if you want to get into specifics, but dragging it across the floor on every occasion is just self destructive. It's like people on twitter complaining about shit and deluding themselves into thinking they are changing something.
>>
>>68290015
How is complaining about people posting whatever they want going to solve anything?
>>
>>68290194
>noticing the alarming amount of niggers on france's NT is "complaining"

i think people are just genuinely alarmed

it's not different than meming brazil over the huelocaust or anything else. you yuros are just butthurt because this time it's directed your way and you can't take the bantz
>>
>>68290238
>people posting whatever they want

but that's what /b/ is for.
this is /sp/. a sports board
>>
>>68290174
absolute bollocks lad, you might have been moaning about ragheads back then too but match threads in that wc were based and nothing like this evening's efforts t b h
>>
>>68290299
again that's absolute horseshit

>is argentina white
>brazil monkeys

you assholes just can't take it when it's coming your way
>>
>>68290174

I was here too and it's not. It was always around, but nowadays it's ALL that people ever talk about. If you saw the match threads today, there was NOTHING about the actual game. It's not about people being offended, you couldn't offend me even if you tried. It's about us wanting to discuss sports on /sp/, not muslims, not immigration, not the amount of niggers on a team or the amount of black dick our wives sons may or may not suck, SPORTS
>>
>>68289814
>>68289514
Someone is making a point, and rest assured in the next 2 minutes some fags will reply with buzzwords like:
>triggered lmao
>rofl so butthurt xd
>t. (Insert namecalling, mostly racial slurs)

It used to be funny, now no dialogue is possible because stormfags and other underage idiots will 100% use this as a way to get the seemingly upper-hand.
I've lost hope that they will someday grow bored, because they feel like crusaders everywhere they shitpost. I miss the time where containment boards were enough to cleanse the other places. We get your point, we just don't give a shit as it isn't sports-related.

Okay my NT features a lot of black people for a country that has been whitr for ages, maybe i should get concerned. In which case, i will bring this matter to /pol/ or even /int/, since sports have very little to do with the topic.
But i want to talk about the game they are currently playing: let me do that on /sp/ for the love of god !
Fuck you all. You're like that angry working class scum in a pub who shouts a the telky during the game because he saw a nigger kick the ball. Even in a far-right pub, people are getting tired of your shit cause they want to cheer for the jersey the nigger is wearing.
HOW IS THAT SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND ????
>>
>>68289430
/ck/ is the last good board
>>
>>68290262
>i think people are just genuinely alarmed
like they were when france won the world cup with a predominantly black team? stop being alarmed, it's been going on for over a decade you fucking 12 year old newfag
>>
>>68290381
>b-b-but my freedom of speech
>4chan has always been that way
>quit whining
>your a nigger
>etc

until the mods stop worrying about pictures of girls in bikinis and ban the people who actually are not posting on topic this shit is here to stay.
>>
>>68290362
>I was here too and it's not. It was always around, but nowadays it's ALL that people ever talk about.

that may be a fair point, but to me it just looks like yuros are getting mad
everyone else takes so much shit and they just roll with it. make fun of yuros and OH LAWDY too much racism on /sp/
>>
>>68288628
never ever ;_;
>>
>>68289682
/fit/''s problem is that, once people learn what they're doing, they have no reason to stick around. Outside of /plg/and /owg/, it's pretty much memery, tfwngf, and, in the few advice threads, garbage advice from people who don't know what they're talking about
>>
>>68290452
this.

post a pic of sharapova or whomever but actually reply the the topic of the thread get a 3 day ban.
make a blog post about niggers, kikes, muslims, stronk women, etc and nothing is ever done.

I used to report blantantly baited offtopic posts but it did no good. why even bother anymore?
>>
File: liru4.jpg (247 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
liru4.jpg
247 KB, 1920x1080
>>68290514

Are you joking?
>>
>>68289603

Not really, those type of posts are harshly ridiculed.
>>
>>68290585
no they're not, every other OP on there is trying to get laid in a foreign country --or-- how do i into drugs in X country dude lmao
>>
>>68290344
i'm not french lad. i feel no affinity with frogs or krauts or whatever country mine has historically been at war with for more years than yours has existed. it's not 'coming my way' when you fuck up a match thread between romania and france. the point is you're fucking up a match thread. and people here didn't the last time there was an awesome international tournament.
>argentina
>white
is not the same as 10 match threads tonight derailed by /pol/ bollocks. if you can't see the difference it just marks you as part of the problem desu
>>
>>68290568

Actually yes
>>
>>68290624

Yes, they are. One of the most popular screencaps and repost from that board is someone getting ridculed for asking how to pick up chicks in a foreign country. The rest of your post is a vast overaimplification, and observably false for anyone who browses the board for more than 5 minutes.
>>
>>68290262
>it's not different than meming brazil over the huelocaust
Yes, it fucking is. Because the huelocaust was funny by itself, especially the self deprecation afterwards. It's also just an offhand remark, just like Argentina is white etc. People were still talking. Now this shit fills complete threads with conversation about pointless race shit.
>>
>>68290381
>Replying to myself

I'll add that flags don't help at all imo, this feels like /int/ and /int/ is the new /pol/
>>
>>68290238

If you can't see the difference between a geopolitical situation and a posting trend on 4chan I really don't know how to help you any further
>>
>>68290624

Just because you were told to fuck off from the board for asking how to pick up chicks and find drugs while abroad, doesn't mean that that that's how the board is desu.
>>
>>68290487

I really don't think that's the case, as people itt have stated repeatedly, no one is trying to argue with any political views, the argument is about having the argument at all on /sp/.
>>
>>68290851
What makes think I don't see a difference? I just asked my own question.

You guys have no qualms with shitting all over Americans but hate when people talk shit back by the way. I don't get it
>>
>>68290952
you've lost all sense of what this thread's about lad. go back and read from the top and let us know when you're ready to talk sense again.
>>
File: 1463918497286.png (78 KB, 1306x354) Image search: [Google]
1463918497286.png
78 KB, 1306x354
>>68287774
They're insufferable cunts
>>
>>68290789
you're right, and I hope no one goes over there to see the sheer amount of sex tourism posts for themselves
>>
>>68291021
Nah, I'll post what I want, thanks

I was only asking why he thinks complaining will change anything
>>
Polturds are the scam of the earth
>>
>>68290952

This is just not true, I'd find discussions about blacks in America just as dull, and I want that to fuck off just as much. I don't watch basketball, but I imagine NBA threads are generally awful because of it? You can make fun of us as much as you want as long as its sports related. Semen slurping is a classic staple of /sp/ for instance. Creative variatons on "how to improve soccer" threads is the kind of thing that has driven 4chan for years. What is NOT fun, or creative or producing new content is stating how many muslims and blacks a team had over and over again and replying to any and every argument with >x >white
>>
>>68291159
Their senpai is a bigger scam 2bh f4m
>>
This needs a collective effort
Just reply >>>/pol/ to stormfags posts and threads
NOTHING MORE
>>
The thing is that there is a new influx of children who want to be as edgy and cool as possible so they feel like their life has some sort of meaning.

I think racism is funny sometimes and that's why I go on pol but can't we just keep all the autism out of football and just talk about the matches please. We get it there are many Brown people in Europe. You win. There is nothing more to gain by spamming hurr durr there's nigs in the French team 100 times a thread
>>
>>68287965
>like we give a fuck
thats the problem with your pussy nation. you guys dont give a fuck and thats the reason why your capital got shut up by these goat fuckers.
>>
>>68291264
That just triggers them even more and they start spamming GO BACK TO 2 LEDIT/TUMBLR SJW.

They equate wanting to discuss sports on /sp/ with wanting a "safe space" from racism
>>
>>68291288

>>/pol/
>>
>>68291288
>Ameritarget talking about getting shot
ayy
>>
>>68291127
and somehow turned a thread about people being sick of match threads being derailed by 'hurr all your team are muslim niggers ethnic cleansing when?' into all europeans having a go at americans and not liking it when you retaliate. i'm confident you can see the disconnect there lad.
>>
>>68291288
>>>/pol/
>>
>>68287688

>the euros are just as relevant as the wc

Found your problem
>>
>>68291288
Why are all the biggest retards American?

I was in a thread on pol a month ago where Americans were talking about a doctor conspiracy where all the doctors in the world don't know how antibiotics work and the doctors are just trying to make money
>>
>>68291176
Alright, I can see that

Like I've said, I agree with that, I just think it's a fact of life now and some people are too quick to fling the /pol/ tag on something the second someone brings something related to race or politics up though. I do agree that people who come to /sp/ for the sole purpose of being hateful and stupid and having no interest in sports really do need to fuck off though

And honestly NBA threads aren't as bad as you would expect, mostly because almost every player is already black. Pointing that out would be like calling water wet lol. NBA threads are more cancerous for the fact that /b/ level memes and underage memes happen instead of /pol/ type stuff
>>
>>68291288
What happened in Paris is a lazy day in your cities, m8.
>>
>>68291395
If you go on /tv/ you'll find anti-vaccine retards and such
>>
>>68291274

There's nothing revolutionary about even stating that the French national team has black players though, that's the more infuriating thing, that these chumps think it's new. I remember I'm 2002 when France lost to Senegal there was a huge meme about how most of the Senegalese players had the option to play for France, and this was nearly 15 years ago. The average /pol/turd is probably 16 years old so it would make sense that they're confused.
>>
>>68289514
this t b h, people have come to the wrong board if they think they're going to get top tier intellectual discourse during a sports game. put up and shut up, you'll get banter and shitposting just as you'll get the good on topic discussions, its part of this sites culture, deal with it. Want scintillating debate and not memes? GET SOME REAL LIFE FRIENDS.
>>
>>68291395
>I was in a thread on pol
there's your problem. but let's not pretend tonight's bullshit was all american, lad.
>>
>>68291361
Sorry master Nigel. I'll stop bringing up things unless they're in the exact parameters you deem acceptable from now on, okay?
>>
>>68287688
mods have killed the board so literally nobody gives a fuck about the quality

and if you think /sp/ was good in 2014 you are new as fuck
Thread replies: 197
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.