[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why are black people still so fascinated by OJ SIMPSON
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: download.jpg (7 KB, 289x175) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7 KB, 289x175
why are black people still so fascinated by OJ SIMPSON
>>
>>68270146
it's their only icon
>>
>>68270146
Everybody is fascinated by him BUT!!! the only reason this is popular is because of 90s nostalgia and little kids who barely remember it are grown-ups now.
>>
File: oj.jpg (83 KB, 634x473) Image search: [Google]
oj.jpg
83 KB, 634x473
>this is the face of a innocent person
>>
It's not just black people. I think it has to do with the parallels between the racial issues then and the ones today
>>
>>68270172
kek
>>
>>68270235
such as?
>>
>>68270146
>implying it's only blacks
Literally everyone watched the FX series. It was outstanding.
>>
>>68270146
one of the few times they got a victory over da white man. fuck kardashian the race traitor.
>>
>>68270441
I didn't watch it.
>>
>>68270524
Well youre probably too poor to afford cable. Am I wrong?
>>
>>68270345
All the police shootings and shit. Black then were all HE A GOOD BOY HE DINDU NUFFIN and white people were all FRY THAT NIGGER

Now when an unarmed black kid gets shot, black people are all HE A GOOD BOY JUST GOT OUTTA PRISON TURN HIS LIFE AROUND about the victim and KILL DAT WHITE DEBIL PIG about the cop, while white people are all THAT NIGGER HAD IT COMING about the victim and PRAY 4 THE COPS THEY PROTECT US FROM JAYWALKERS about the cop
>>
>>68270524
You missed out. It was very entertaining.
>>
>>68270441
Cuba was shit tho

Everybody else was good
>>
>>68270564
Because I didn't watch some shit show? In fact I'm actually paying for all of the sport channels. Its only like 10 extra a month though.
>>
File: lucille-bluth.gif (2 MB, 350x198) Image search: [Google]
lucille-bluth.gif
2 MB, 350x198
>>68270697
>It was shit, but I didn't watch it though.
Amazing.
>>
"Why are black people so fascinated with this person I searched for, saved an image of, and created a thread about"
>>
Because criminals look up to criminals
>>
>>68270146
HE DINDU NUFFIN
HE A GOOD BOY
WHITEY LOCKED 'IM UP CUS DEY REYCIST.
>>
>>68270146
>do crime
>get away with it
They just want to know his secret.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.