[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What happens when they fail to get out of the group?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: England.png (5 KB, 1280x768) Image search: [Google]
England.png
5 KB, 1280x768
What happens when they fail to get out of the group?
>>
>>68253045
nothing special. its business as usual
>>
It's not going to happen. We have the faith. We have the heart. WEAR THE RED. WEAR THE WHITE. CHECK THEM. We're gonna win this.
>>
/sp/ will be great again
>>
>>68253045
1 year and a half of laughing, then IT'S COMING HOME will rise again.
>>
>>68253149
/thread
>>
>>68253045
this english team is actually the most likable since 2002 so I'll probably be a little said
>>
>>68253277
footballs coming home la'
>>
>>68253045
England is literally Arsenal. Big name. Always among the favorites. Flashy niggers are the next big thing. They dont win shit. Fans bitch. And next thing you know its the next season.
>>
They've had HEAPS of practice at not getting out of the group stages.
>>
>>68253517
blacks are not at fault. england national team is dominated for decades by inbred northerner footballers who bring only trouble:
>gazza - tilting so hard in 1990
>beckham - getting red carded like a moron, wasting one of the most talented england teams
>gerrard - being an absolute wank for england
>rooney - when not smashing portuguese testicles and getting red carded, this piss slurping abomination plays like a blind retard

in 66 it was mainly civilized londoners and southerners who won for england.
>>
>>68255971
>a jew defending the multicultural wog-heap that is London
Why am I not surprised
>>
The group's a bag of wank so it's an unlikely scenario, especially as we have the strongest squad at the tournament.
>>
>>68255971
The only southerners who played in the 66 final were Bobby Moore, George Cohen and Martin Peters, the other 8 were northerners, including key players like Jack and Bobby Charlton, Gordon Banks and Geoff Hurst.

Good try though. Also Beckham's from London.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.