[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What Went Wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: whatwentwrong.png (3 KB, 160x192) Image search: [Google]
whatwentwrong.png
3 KB, 160x192
And most importantly, how do we fix this shit?

>only manage to beat power house haiti 1-0
>go up 2-0 against Ecuador
>Ecuador almost end up winning the game
>Now they have to beat the favelaos to have any chance of advancing

Why are they so bad? Is it because they are filthy, rodent eating indios?
>>
>3rd place last two tournaments
>bad
Its okay. Can't dominate em all
>>
File: nationaldish.jpg (135 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
nationaldish.jpg
135 KB, 800x600
>this delicacy is the peruaNOS national dish
>JUST
>>
Our team is just bad, no need to insult, man.
Me and you are not going to quarters anyway.
>>
>>68237813
>>68237732
I always get a kick of out of mexispics talking shit about other countries when they're the worst shit in existence
>>
>how do we fix this shit?
Fujimori
>>
>>68238624
But we're beating Paraguay and Costa Rica will beat Colombia with a cheeky 1-0 win so we'll top the group and wont have to face Brazil. Cap this
>>
>>68238712
>Peru had a Japanese president

Wat
>>
>>68238958
Fujimori dindu nuffin
>>
>>68238978
I want to fuck his fat whale daughter.

>inb4 orcas are a type of dolphin
>>
>>68237732
Why would a Murrilard be concerned about PerĂº?

Shouldnt you care just about the Usmnt?
>>
>>68239027
*WUSMNT
>>
SI SE PUEDE !!!

also, was Gareca arguing with the fans behind me?
>>
>>68239092
Some dudes told him to come over, he looked at them but didn't go, they yelled "conchatumadre" at him, and he answered with probably another insult. There are a lot of imbeciles like those around here, no wonder they're also in the US.
>>
>>68237755
This
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.